Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment (12529 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Watch Channels TV(face Off) / Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Ofunaofu: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
Agbaletu:
Dr Aluko that destroyed Business Administration department in the then University of Ado Ekiti. He is a rogue and a bug betrayal. As an Ekiti man, I am ashmed of this useless man. Hopeless man!
how, was he a lecturer
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by ayindejimmy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
$2m given by Ifeanyi Uba on behalf of GEJ!

GEJ is truly my "hero"

GEJ supporters come defend ur hero

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by aieromon(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dr Tope Aluko singing like a canary grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Frankiss44(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
I wonder what will happen to this man's political career

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by urbanmonk: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Buhari loves the past so much he is afraid of moving forward. Fayose is okay

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by swtdrms(m): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Daramola part 2 saga unfolding....political assasination not far ooooooo.....FAYOSE ooooooo, no kill this man also ooo

5 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by GenOrumov: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
This is a serious issue.

He answered my question which goes thus:

How did the military help rig Ekiti election.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by aieromon(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hope Lere Olayinka and Dr Tope Aluko won't exchange blows in the studio?
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by otokx(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nigeria has plenty money; Politicians use dollars while the masses use naira and kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by ayindejimmy(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Thank God!

Fayose's man has come

But the man is just here for character assassination

2 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Nuuru: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
Frankiss44:
This man is so bitter and bears heavy grudge... What he is saying isn't new to Nigerian politics anyway though..

because he wasn't made chief of staff grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Agbaletu: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ofunaofu:
how, was he a lecturer
He was even the pioneer HOD.

6 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by bong4(m): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
I wanted to post this but happy that someone did this. It is a shame and aberation on Nigerians. This man and all involved should be in jail. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Nuuru: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
What is this mumu saying now? Is he trying to cover up the already blown up mess?
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by olajide8(m): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
These revelations are crazy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by swtdrms(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Fayose's defence person throwing the messenger to kill the message as well, @seun pushing the argument from the messenger to the message itself
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Nuuru: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
must the funds wreck the state of the economy?

Oga Lere Olayinka, what did Fayose promise you?

4 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by JerryTeddy01: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lere olayinka just leave the studio

3 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by GenOrumov: 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nuuru:
What is this mumu saying now? Is he trying to cover up the already blown up mess?
He has no choice. That's what he's paid for but the truth will prevail.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by swtdrms(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
This argument is becoming interesting
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Nuuru: 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
ayindejimmy:
Thank God!

Fayose's man has come

He looks very much like a rubbish person. He's here to just say plenty rubbish.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by otokx(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
ayindejimmy:
Thank God!

Fayose's man has come

The man is not able to dispute the facts but is more involved in Character assassination.

5 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Nuuru: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
swtdrms:
Fayose's defence person throwing the messenger to kill the message as well, @seun pushing the argument from the messenger to the message itself

Olayinka would still say rubbish and shoot himself in the leg
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Frankiss44(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nuuru:

because he wasn't made chief of staff grin grin grin grin grin grin
I swear down.. The chief of staff thing pain am..
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by swtdrms(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Can someone please tell Lere Olayinka to face the issues raised as forget about attacking the messenger

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Nuuru: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
swtdrms:
This argument is becoming interesting

people that would still fight.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Its been long I experience this on live TV ...Only channels can handle this

6 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by GenOrumov: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
olajide8:
These revelations are crazy
As in. I can't help but open my mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Nuuru: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
aieromon:
Hope Lere Olayinka and Dr Tope Aluko won't exchange blows in the studio?

I can already forsee it. Unfortunately, Dr Tope Aluko isn't buff cry
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by KwoiZabo(m): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan. This Dr. Aluko is irritating 'cos he doesn't know the implication of his speech. This Lere Olayinka na another Fayose O! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by swtdrms(m): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lere we've listened to enough of your chacter assasination, now face the main issues

3 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Frankiss44(m): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lol... This pdp guy just dey finish this whistle blower career.. This is character assassination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC / 2023 Elections: Wike Denies Rumours Of Being Atiku’s Running Mate / 2023: Atiku Proposes $10bn Economic Stimulus Fund For MSMEs, Unfolds Blueprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.