Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,676 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment (12531 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Watch Channels TV(face Off) / Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by GenOrumov: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
hadaydhollarpo:
Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah still disclaiming d revelations of $2m he was purported to have given towards d Ekitigate.
He dare not admit it. If not, his career is finished in Nigeria.

No one admits it until the facts/evidence is laid out before them.

Dr. Aluko should present his facts.

5 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by otokx(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
This Lere guy actually failed in destroying the other guy character.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by swtdrms(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lere Olayinka has nothing tangible to say except attack on Dr Aluko based on SSG appointment

2 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by OgbeifunErom: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Very disgraceful and painful expose

This is why the country's economy is in tatters

Yet, some evil people will be defending these evil politicians

Sharing billions everywhere while their constituents go to bed hungry

Yet, some imbeciles will tell us that Jonathan is their hero?

Yet some evil nasty people will be accusing Buhari of witch-hunting ?

God punish any fool that supports Jonathan or Fayose after this!!!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by swtdrms(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
My question is simple which, where do we go from here after all these revelations? Tribunal has closed, Supreme Court verdict has been given, what next? Can CCB take over the issue?... Learned colleagues in the house, lets hear your views

3 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by ayindejimmy(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
Frankiss44:

He said I would have loved to give him but I didn't and if I gave him money it is no one's business. That's a rich man for you. He doesn't give a rat ass. He just denied the fact that he doesn't have an office in the towers where this man claimed they met him. Ogbeni I don't see what else you want this man to say

I don't expect less from him too. Knowing his provenance, I can't expect him to come here and admit he gave $2 now - that would be foolhardy
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by otokx(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
swtdrms:
My question is simple which, where do we go from here after all these revelations? Tribunal has closed, Supreme Court verdict has been given, what next? Can CCB take over the issue?... Learned colleagues in the house, lets hear your views

Its just to make people aware of how the politics is played. Its also meant to ensure that the military report is not killed.

2 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Abagworo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
swtdrms:

It will be treated as a case of corruption

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by farobat(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Though i have cause to believe the USD2m from Patrick Ubah/NNPC guys and US35m from ONSA/Dasuki to Fayose due to verification i made from credible sources

Mr Aluko lacks any semblance of character as he was forced to resign from UNAD due to certificate racketeering, Sexual harassment of female students and other grave offenses. He wanted to sleep with all female students of Dept of Bus Admin then

All students of UNAD know this man

4 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by ochukofortune(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
ALl these he is saying I don't know whether true or false but na evidence of these things we want to see. But he seems to speak out with grudge and hate hence, fallacy might be found in his speech.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Frankiss44(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
ayindejimmy:

I don't expect less from him too. Knowing his provenance, I can't expect him to come here and admit he gave $2 now - that would be foolhardy

Why won't he accept, is he a public office holder? Don't the likes of them Otedola and dangote donates billions of naira to fund campaigns so why should ifeanyi who is a bad ass billionaire deny it? Is it their money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by flokii: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
like d yorubas will say... asegbe kan o si laye, asepamo lo wa..

fayose d talkative... #newsflash you're going down and will possibly end up in jail for electoral crimes
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by martin123: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
This is serious allegations. But Dr aluko is talking out of personal vendetta

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by chinchum(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
farobat:
Though i have cause to believe the USD2m from Patrick Ubah/NNPC guys and US35m from ONSA/Dasuki to Fayose due to verification i made from credible sources

Mr Aluko lacks any semblance of character as he was forced to resign from UNAD due to certificate racketeering, Sexual harassment of female students and other grave offenses. He wanted to sleep with all female students of Dept of Bus Admin then

Whatever crook the man Dr Aluko maybe, he has given damning revelations about the "Ekitigate" that the certainty of truth is close to whole. It is important we place more emphasis and focus on the message and not the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by ibisko04: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
I am ashamed to identify myself as a proud son of Ekiti.
These characters are first class definition of disgrace to their fathers name.
Lere Olayinka is not fit for his name talk less of his position to the governor
Tope Aluko is not fit for any role in any gathering of noble people.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by OgbeifunErom: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
swtdrms:

Excellent question and I dont know the answer

Both the Doctor and the fool from Fayose's office are both thieves and OMO ALES.

The Doctor is only shouting and confessing like a Bit.ch because he was sidelined

By the time Buhari is done, Fayose will run away from this country

Very wicked horrible men and women. Even Fayose's wife who pretends as if she is a SU and born again participated in the YAM chopping

11 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by blizzers(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Anyone believing TK ALUKO is probably on a long thing, UNAD ALUMNUS know better

2 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by rogen(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nuuru:

they would murder this guy o.
They can't. He's also a confirmed deadly mafia. He is a baad guy to the core.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Frankiss44(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
unlawfulact:
Ubah credit finish earlier
LOL.. MTN Ghana network poor
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dr Aluko took Lere Adeyinka to d cleaner. He knew far beta at d in and outside of d whole #ekitisaga, @lst Ubah cud nt deny d 1st visit even d 2nd visit of Fayose, wife n co....
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by OgbeifunErom: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
farobat:

This is NONSENSE

How come we are only hearing of this BS now?

You cant deceive Nigerians----Sorry!!!

He was part of the kitchen cabinet and he is singing like a canary

He did all these and yet Fayose was able to work with him??

Rubbish

11 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by ddippset(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
That is Nigeria for you. Fayose got away with his crime even at the Supreme Court. For instance we in rivers state know wike and patience Jonathan did worse than fayose and OBANIKORO. But they still bought the supreme court.

2 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
This guy has been paid by the forces that want Fayose silent to come and say all he is saying, anyone that believe all this show of shame believe at his/her own peril. On another note Fayose's man did a poor job defending his boss. what he has presented so far simply amounts to campaign funding, since he had no evidence that the military was paid. 1billion he claims was paid to INEC cannot be brought again as the election is done and dusted. there is no campaign in the world that is not funded, not even that of APC can claim that it did not fund heavily it campaign or that is did not receive donations from its billionaire supporter, so this for me is just of know issue. this evidence can easily be thrown out in a court of law except he has something better than just these documents as evidence.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lere Olayinka was known as a rough spokesman jst as his boss Fayose. I have been following his records over sm time. I know brutal he is, verally.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by ddippset(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
That is Nigeria for you. Fayose got away with his crime even at the Supreme Court. Anything goes around here. For instance we in rivers state know wike and patience Jonathan did worse than fayose and OBANIKORO. But they still bought the supreme court.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lere Olayinka was known as a rough spokesman jst as his boss Fayose. I have been following his records over sm time. I know how brutal he is, verbally.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by modath(f): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lere Olayinka is a 1st class fool, he gleefully shared that salaries let alone pensions haven't been paid on the 31st! How did the dolt think it it will look good

#dalori is disheartening & probably may not have happened if the in******* b****** hadn't turned security funds to election briggandage resource.....

This country is bleeped... So tiring...

3 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Modsenemy(f): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Aluko just be like YOLO . lemme spill

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
ddippset:
That is Nigeria for you. Fayose got away with his crime even at the Supreme Court. Anything goes around here. For instance we in rivers state know wike and patience Jonathan did worse than fayose and OBANIKORO. But they still bought the supreme court.
seems u are making sm senses. I can now clearly see hw fast d judicial process on d election was probably to cover up sm dirties. Now dat d Supreme court has closed d file, wot shall d righteous do?

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by oglalasioux(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
farobat:

Whatever sin he has committed doesn't erode his allegations against Fayose. Let's crucify him for his unruly behaviour then investigate Fayose for his own rogue behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
This Fradulent Lecturer. Very unstable to be a Lecturer. You just expose youself, wait for Alumni open more of ur shit and those that were victims of Your Criminality. Though nothing you said is new to Nigeria Politics

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Modsenemy(f): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Seun lalasticlala and other mods won't see this one o.

But wen a girl is on bumshot and bra , it will hit FP.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Reacts To Allegations Of Soldiers Complaining About Unpaid Allowance / Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday / 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.