Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,864 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment (12532 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Watch Channels TV(face Off) / Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by ayindejimmy(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Frankiss44:

How else do you want him to defend himself.. He said he would have loved to give Fayose money but he didn't and that your singer is the bigger Liar on earth.. That is enough defense bro

Did you hear this

"If I gave money, it's no one's business. "

2 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by phantom(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Look at the impunity and fraud Jonathan supervised as president,yet some people call him their God.
Tufiakwa! and for my brothers from the SE who were willing to put their heads on the line for him,MAY GOD FORGIVE ALL Y'ALL.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by swtdrms(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dr. Aluko don finish Lere Olayinka oooooooo....chai

2 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by GenOrumov: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
True, who is Lere Olayinka to provide answers to the issue on ground.

He's too small to address this issue. He should be sent out and Fayose or Adeyeye should be brought to tackle Aluko.

3 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
I expect more bombshell after diz interview. Dr Aluko was insider. @least 60% of his revelation must be true.

7 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by JerryTeddy01: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
He is not even in the sitting room, de re outside

4 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Nuuru: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
LOOOOL. Dr. Tope Aluko murdered Lere. He finished him. oh no! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by otokx(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah is calling again.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by swtdrms(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ifeanyi Uba called back oooo, to clear himself
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by chinchum(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ifeanyi Ubah ehhhhhhh, chiefest Tanoid , the moneybag denying giving money out.

classic " When i am in the bedroom with fayose, these people are not even in the sitting room, they are somewhere in the compound">>>> Dr Aluko to Lere Olayinka.

10 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by unlawfulact: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ubah credit finish earlier
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah still disclaiming d revelations of $2m he was purported to have given towards d Ekitigate.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by swtdrms(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jonathan really finished this country, Dr. Aluko referencing the incident in ifeanyi Uba's house

9 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by ayindejimmy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ifeanyi Ubah cannot accurately refute giving money beyond just saying he didn't
Even when this man mentioned the actual occurrence of that day. This man knows what he's talking about. All this people trying to cover up are making a clumsy job of it

5 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by unlawfulact: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
This man knows what is saying. See him challenging ifeanyi ubah

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by otokx(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
swtdrms:
Jonathan really finished this country, Dr. Aluko referencing the incident in ifeanyi Uba's house

It was in NNPC Towers not the house.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
what is shocking is that Ekiti is just symbolic - it is not a crown jewel state.

exactly what was the aim of this?

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by chinchum(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
This Dr wan finish Ubah ehhhhhhhh. I can tell the Dr is telling the truth.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Nuuru: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
I wouldn't be surprised if this guy becomes assassinated sha.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by darlenese(f): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
If ifeanyi gave fayose money , who business is it? This man is just a bloody liar!

Fayose's Enemies at work

3 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by swtdrms(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
otokx:

It was in NNPC Towers not the house.
The second meeting was in Ifeanyi's house which Ifeanyi himself confirmed.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dr. Aluko, repeated wot Fayose's wife description of Ifeanyi Ubah's dinning room, claiming dat was d second visit with Ubah.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by Frankiss44(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Did you hear this

"If I gave money, it's no one's business. "

He said I would have loved to give him but I didn't and if I gave him money it is no one's business. That's a rich man for you. He doesn't give a rat ass. He just denied the fact that he doesn't have an office in the towers where this man claimed they met him. Ogbeni I don't see what else you want this man to say

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by aieromon(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lere Olayinka shouldn't have come in the first place. He isn't privy to a lot of things as explained by Dr Tope Aluko.

In the words of the doctor,"when we are running things in the bedroom,this boy isnt even in the sitting room. He's somewhere in the compound".

He also mentioned something about Lere Olayinka not having a degree.

3 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by darlenese(f): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cock and bull stories

3 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by otokx(m): 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
swtdrms:

The second meeting was in Ifeanyi's house which Ifeanyi himself confirmed.

Its alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by chudionu58(f): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Bombings and badly managed economy! trust APC to keep Nigerians busy immediately after!

2 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
chinchum:
This Dr wan finish Ubah ehhhhhhhh. I can tell the Dr is telling the truth.
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by JerryTeddy01: 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
UNAD students help us, who is lieing
Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by ayindejimmy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
This olayinka is derailing the topic.
He should address the issue which is Ekiti gate.

Not about where Dr Aluko has worked

3 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by swtdrms(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lere Olayinka is really doing an awful job, leaving the issue and arguing about Pension payment

2 Likes

Re: Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
''You are doing d work of your Oga'' - Dr Aluko

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

''Ekpo Nta Is Not Sacked'' - ICPC Releases statement (photo) / I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku / Governor Shettima Gives Sallah Rams To Female Traders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.