Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members (25867 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by jeffizy(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2016
A journey of a thousand miles, they say, begins with a step.

A step in the right direction like been showcased here.
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Whizkeey(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2016
G
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by ITSaWRAPOUTFITS: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2016
This is a good development
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Ezenwa11(m): 10:32am On Feb 01, 2016
NA ONLY YORUBA MUSLIM CAN DO THIS. NO CORE HAWUSA MUSLIM CAN DO THIS. THIS IS AN EXEMPLARY LIFE FROM HER FOR ALL US TO COPY. KUDOS TO HER AND HER SON FOR THIS RARE GIANT STEP.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by BoneBlogger(m): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2016
This will baffle so many muslims grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by shamecurls(m): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2016
Religion.....Biggest scam created by humanity
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Topestbilly(m): 10:40am On Feb 01, 2016
myproperty:

I know your like would condemn this and prefer bombing or attacking the church
I hope your likes would not kill her. She is just trying to foster peace in an environment destroyed by religious conflict

U dey mind am?
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by tartar9(m): 10:41am On Feb 01, 2016
myproperty:

I know your like would condemn this and prefer bombing or attacking the church
I hope your likes would not kill her. She is just trying to foster peace in an environment destroyed by religious conflict
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by toprealman: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2016
INTROVERT:
So when will the pastor visit the mosque with 100 quorans for Muslim faithful.
Giving to be given is not what genuine love is all about, especially in this context.
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by maestroz: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:
whatever..her action is still unIslamic.

till she carry megaphone begin islamise
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by spafu(m): 10:55am On Feb 01, 2016
INTROVERT:
He should write his will before he embarks on that mission.
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by KelvinC1(m): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2016
INTROVERT:
he won't come out ALIVE..
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by philomental: 11:06am On Feb 01, 2016
God please HIDE this woman in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by IME1: 11:07am On Feb 01, 2016
my Sabo-Tasha
spent 2009 Easter there
very rugged & wonderful place.
hailings to the too lovely family i stayed with
aww those days.
i think its a nice gesture.
i won't mind getting Bibles written in Hausa myself
anyone know how i can get them? smiley
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by FTBOY: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2016
hian! hope they won't attack her later for supporting infidels
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 01, 2016
God bless her.

May God punish anyone on this thread that condemns her action.

AMEN
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by sholatem(f): 11:20am On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:
Perhaps u don't get d concept,if she's able to share dis,when next she talking about Holy Qurian, pple wil be able to listen to what she believe in,and dat is wat I called real Jihad, Islam is a religion of peace not force.
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Hero10001: 11:21am On Feb 01, 2016
INTROVERT:
That's a suicide mission.
They could kill you just for touching their quran.
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Wealthy15(f): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2016
The Moslems don't worship God through Jesus so there is a big difference,and those Bibles should be screen thoroughly before use,since bombing is been carried out by men and women these days,just saying those Christians should be wise that is while they are Christians.and the truth is there can never be peace between Moslems and Christians because it's a war right from the day Abraham drove out Ishmael and his mother.it's is a forever war they will continue to kill Christians and they too will be kill by Christians.shikinah.
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Boyooosa(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2016
I pray that she doesnt regret this, she would have gven out Qur'an.... I know what am saying!
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by oribi(m): 11:26am On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:

Religious tolerance is key
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Brianpat(m): 11:26am On Feb 01, 2016
What a kind gesture... the first of it's kind I have heard
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by quatum: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2016
Mankind are now nonreligious. Region help only dos conscious of there creator
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by fart: 11:39am On Feb 01, 2016
A whole pastor does not have bible? Chai. End time church. End time pastor
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by IYANGBALI: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2016
Nice one,but i hope the boko boys will not mark her for death
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Louislewis: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
[size=18pt]God will give one of your pikin, a christian boy to marry ooooo to complete d oneness.[/size]
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
my God bless her
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by penta(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Scam!!!
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Orikinla(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
[size=18pt]This Muslim woman has done what many of loudest so called Christians have not done before.
Many of them cannot even preach or share the word of God with others, but know how to gossip and mess around every day. [/size]
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Saladin25(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
INTROVERT:
Nice question. I think she does that for God but not to impress human
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Saladin25(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wealthy15:
The Moslems don't worship God through Jesus so there is a big difference,and those Bibles should be screen thoroughly before use,since bombing is been carried out by men and women these days,just saying those Christians should be wise that is while they are Christians.and the truth is there can never be peace between Moslems and Christians because it's a war right from the day Abraham drove out Ishmael and his mother.it's is a forever war they will continue to kill Christians and they too will be kill by Christians.shikinah.
see how you dey reason. Chai!
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
I love what the woman has done but make she hide her headoooo!!! because her people no dey play with religion.
Some people go be like “It’s a religion of peace and Love” but yet their book state the following:

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward " This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is this Arabic word (mujahiduna) used in this passage, but it is clearly notreferring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad, which would not make sense if it meant an internal struggle).

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loveworld AffirmationTrain / Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja / Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.