Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members (25862 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by impossible27(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
After this she should go nd hide ooo. the boko boys will be comming 4 her head next grin

Just imagin if the pastor came with koran in the musque for donation. what will they do to him Dat sucide mission. he will go nd write his will first be4 doing dat grin

MUSLIM ARE BAD EEE:8
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by eligibility: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
allanphash7:
The follower of a terrorist donating a novel to d follower of a dead jew knowingfully well they both doesnt worship the same god

Eke n ba eke soro , iro n pa'ro fun iro

أفﻻ تعقلون ؟
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by eligibility: 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
impossible27:
After this she should go nd hide ooo. the boko boys will be comming 4 her head next grin

Just imagin if the pastor came with koran in the musque for donation. what will they do to him Dat sucide mission. he will go nd write his will first be4 doing dat grin

MUSLIM ARE BAD EEE:8

You are one of the few unreasonable Christian ever met in my life. Firstly, it has been debunked severally that the bastard boko haram are not Muslims.
أفﻻ تعقلون
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by eligibility: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
In Summary
Religion in general is a Cancer to the world
أفﻻ تعقلون!
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by eligibility: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
badmrkt:
hope they wont kill her afterwards...I no call names oooo

أفﻻ تعقلون؟
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by breakeven: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:
whatever..her action is still unIslamic.
You prefer she rather burn them. That is when it will be Islamic abi? Fool.
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by femi4: 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:
Is bombing Islamic?
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by badmrkt(m): 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
eligibility:

أفﻻ تعقلون؟
na u sabi, cus me I no call name ooo
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by menxer: 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
There is no news that sells like Bad news, just like sex, that is why news like this doesn't get much attention.

If only people would see her action for what it stands for and let it sink in.

The wind of change is blowing strong.
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Steffy2015(f): 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
175:
King Solomom had 700 wives,cheated on
dem wit 300 concubines. Your husband or fiance
cheats on u with just one lady and we can't have
peace . . .Sister read your Bible!

Thank you Madam! Nice gesture! Good Muslim!!!!!
haahahahhahahaha I swear u need medical check up.
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Vikky014(f): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:
wear your succide vest...look for her location and finally detonate your bomb!! problem solved

undecided
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Vikky014(f): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
175:
King Solomom had 700 wives,cheated on
dem wit 300 concubines. Your husband or fiance
cheats on u with just one lady and we can't have
peace . . .Sister read your Bible!

Thank you Madam! Nice gesture! Good Muslim!!!!!
King solomon was the richest Man on earth full of wisdom!!!

Brother are u very very richare you as wise as king solomon if your answers to my question is capital or small letter No.....Brother read your BIBLE!!! tongue
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by YaksonFCA(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Impressive.
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by sommyskibo: 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Good

Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
INTROVERT:
So when will the pastor visit the mosque with 100 quorans for Muslim faithful.

Is one Pastor that started by sharing praying mat and kettles.
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by makahlj2: 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Just wait until Boko Haram gets a word of this.
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by mathew9999(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
The lord is good
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Burgerlomo: 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
God bless you and your entire generations.
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Burgerlomo: 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
God bless you
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Yeah! yourmain what's your take on this issue??
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
dreampraywork:
Yeah! yourmain what's your take on this issue??

lol. good for them i guess
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Not bad, not bad at all.
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Joagbaje(m): 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
One world religion . The anti Christ will be a religious leader ,an economic leader and a political leader All religion will unite under his leadership. These are just surface signs
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
YourMain:

lol. good for them i guess

Lol funny me… I waited for u to reply me, now Ur reply put a smile on my face.

Back to the topic, ur answer aint straight, whats ur take on what dz woman did? Right or Wrong?
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by impossible27(m): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
eligibility:

You are one of the few unreasonable Christian ever met in my life. Firstly, it has been debunked severally that the bastard boko haram are not Muslims.
أفﻻ تعقلون
Muslims are Muslims. all what they knoe is to kill d infidels in which d boko boys are one of them. so stop d cover

but wait o. u sef how many infidels have u killed let me calculate d nomber of virgins u will get grin

it still remains muslem ar bad.....
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by SAMBARRY: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:
won tunde o

Awon Muslim extremists
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by chikeFavor2000(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
good gesture doh but that does not look like hijab to me
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by MISSNORA(f): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2016
saintkel:
Wetin concern me, where is MissNora?
Been busy o!hw u bn
Re: Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members by saintkel(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2016
MISSNORA:
Been busy o!hw u bn
bin busy with wot? Can I help?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom / Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.