Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (9575 Views)

Photo: Ladies What Would You Do If Your Husband Or bf Force You To Wear This? / Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by ichommy(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2009
my fellow NL let treat this issue what is your own side of view grin
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by philip0906(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2009
ichommy, u again? shocked
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Romeo4real(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2009
What is this question supposed to achieve or enlighten us with??
Next, you'll be asking if you can take a dump with the door open!
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by nwajohn(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2009
i think both of them is Ok but i prefer to take a bath with my spouse to my girl friend
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by biola44: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
;d
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by MissyB1(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2009
:::::::::Passing and taking a shower with my darling::::::::: kiss cheesy
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by ichommy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2009
hmmm grin grin
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2009
Can bath with spouse but not with boyfriend
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Ben13: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2009
what haven't the boyfriend seen before cheesy
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Gabry(f): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2009
No, I cannot bath with my bf. . . Husbnad I guess maybe
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by IFELEKE(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Topic
Why not?
If you can sleep with them why can't you bath with them?. . .
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by james2man: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2009
Hmm are you just feelings shy?what is there to hide from the boy friend? only if you guys are brother and sister, but if not i'm sure it is not going to be new him,
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by patwhizkid(f): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2009
Spouse YES,
Boyfriend NO
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by MissyB1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2009
290471.msg4112589#msg4112589 date=1246366124:

If you can sleep with them why can't you bath with them?. . .
My exact sentiment!!
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Uby40(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2009
see mumu question oh!!!
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ben20001:

what haven't the boyfriend seen before cheesy
Everything
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2009
ibkaye:

Can bath with spouse but not with boyfriend

What's new to the boyfriend? What's the significance of having a bath with your bf as to having it with your spouse? Don't tell me you're about pulling the "we're married" stunt

Gabry:

Guess? Why? You must be shy
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

What's new to the boyfriend? What's the significance of having a bath with your bf as to having it with your spouse? Don't tell me you're about pulling the "we're married" stunt
The significance is that my husband and I are married whereas my BF and I are not, yes I pulled it o
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2009
ibkaye:

The significance is that my husband and I are married whereas my BF and I are not, yes I pulled it o

I knew you would. OK, if you happen to get married to the 'same' boyfriend with whom you had refuse to have a bath with, how will you explain your actions beyond the matrimonial reasons you gave earlier?
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by izeek(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2009
Gabry:

did u sleep with ur bf with ur clothes on?
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

I knew you would. OK, if you happen to get married to the 'same' boyfriend with whom you had refuse to have a bath with, how will you explain your actions beyond the matrimonial reasons you gave earlier?
Huh? Isn't the matrimonial reason stable enough? That's it.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2009
ibkaye:

Huh? Isn't the matrimonial reason stable enough? That's it.

What is the difference between when you weren't married and when you were? (If you lived together)

What's the difference between when you weren't married and when you were?(If you didn't live together)
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by MissyB1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2009
izeek:

Lmffsfao!! grin
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Ben13: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2009
ibkaye:

Everything
the bitter truth is that Ibk don't really like bathing. cheesy
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

What is the difference between when you weren't married and when you were? (If you lived together)

What's the difference between when you weren't married and when you were?(If you didn't live together)
First of all, I won't ever live with a guy who I am not married to.

I already answered your question, the difference is that I am married to my husband and I am not married to my boyfriend.

There are certain things I will only do with my husband, bathing is one of them.

Ben20001:

Go away jor  tongue
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ben20001:

You don't say!!!!
izeek:

They had cybersex
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2009
ibkaye:

First of all, I won't ever live with a guy who I am not married to.

I already answered your question, the difference is that I am married to my husband and I am not married to my boyfriend.

There are certain things I will only do with my husband, bathing is one of them.

From a moral,cultural, maybe a religious point of view, you're right. I may choose to object, however, that if you could very well have sex with your boyfriend, then I consider having bath with him a lesser sacrilege. I can exonerate you in my court of opinions, only if you didn't have sex with your boyfriend.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

From a moral,cultural, maybe a religious point of view, you're right. I may choose to object, however, that if you could very well have sex with your boyfriend, then I consider having bath with him a lesser sacrilege. I can exonerate you in my court of opinions, only if you didn't have sex with your boyfriend.
Cannot sleep with my boyfriend either, I hope everything now falls into place
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2009
ibkaye:

Cannot sleep with my boyfriend either, I hope everything now falls into place

Based on your assertions, yeah!
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by A40(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
Hell yeah!! cheesy
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by frank317: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2009
@poster, u claimed to be a virgin in ur other posts. so who are u directing this question to? ur fellow joyless virgins?

@ibkaye and Gabry are pure example of female hypocrytes. beware of girls like this they are psychopathic nymphos
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2009
frank3.16:

@poster, u claimed to be a virgin in ur other posts. so who are u directing this question to? ur fellow joyless virgins?

@ibkaye and Gabry are pure example of female hypocrytes. beware of girls like this they are psychopathic nymphos
Where is the hypocrisy in what I said?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only Few Will Understand This Picture / Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww / ★★Mm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.