Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (9595 Views)

Photo: Ladies What Would You Do If Your Husband Or bf Force You To Wear This? / Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by tosyne007(m): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2009
sir t:

If u are legally married, then u are free to do anything.

cool!!!

but the "anything" sounds overwhelming

can u expantiate further on that?
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2009
tosyne007:

cool!!!

but the "anything" sounds overwhelming

can u expantiate further on that?
In terms of sexual acts I am presuming
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by tosyne007(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2009
ibkaye:

In terms of sexual acts I am presuming

u r too presumptious my dear!!!!! dont 4get we are talking about moral and religious beliefs

sir t:

awaiting ur response,
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2009
tosyne007:

u r too presumptious my dear!!!!! dont 4get we are talking about moral and religious beliefs
Yes, in terms of religion is bathing with someone you are not married to good?
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by tosyne007(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2009
ibkaye:

i aint saying that sister.

sir t:

i'm only sceptical about the "anything" mentioned above. For couples i mean.

Wat i'm saying in essence is this, "can u give "anything" or demand for "anything" from ur spouse on the basis of marriage"
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2009
tosyne007:

i aint saying that sister.

i'm only sceptical about the "anything" mentioned above. For couples i mean.

Wat i'm saying in essence is this, "can u give "anything" or demand for "anything" from ur spouse on the basis of marriage"

That is what she presumes. She's been trying to explain that she'd do anything as long as they are married.

ibkaye:

No, it's not good and as far as I know, I don't see where it's supported for people who are married too -- neither in the Holy Bible nor in the Holy Q'uran
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by ichommy(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2009
wa la wao grin
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

That is what she presumes. She's been trying to explain that she'd do anything as long as they are married.

No, it's not good and as far as I know, I don't see where it's supported for people who are married too -- neither in the Holy Bible nor in the Holy Q'uran
Huh? Doesn't say anything against it, besides, the only reason I am against bathing with my boyfriend is because such acts will most definitely lead to sexual acts which I am against if it is premarital if we're being realistic, regardless of religion.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2009
My goodness, not every thing should be turned into a big deal. Over-zealousness should be a crime! Bath if you want, don't if you aren't comfortable, finish!
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2009
ibkaye:

Huh? Doesn't say anything against it, besides, the only reason I am against bathing with my boyfriend is because[b] such acts will most definitely lead to sexual acts[/b] which I am against if it is premarital if we're being realistic, regardless of religion.

I understand that line right there. To me you sound like a determined woman and one with huge policies, but don't you think you should have brought your obstinacy down to the bathroom if ever it wanted to amount to sexual acts? So tell me, you never kissed your boyfriend? You never touched? If you did, what were those? Religious acts?
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by james2man: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
My goodness your guys are still on this issue, what is the big deal about this?after many sex with the guy so what is there to cover again?or may be you guys close eyes when doing the thing, so may be you are still thinking he see nothing, Mio raye jaree, kilen ponle?
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by platinumnk(f): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

I understand that line right there. To me you sound like a determined woman and one with huge policies, but don't you think you should have brought your obstinacy down to the bathroom if ever it wanted to amount to sexual acts? So tell me, you never kissed your boyfriend? You never touched? If you did, what were those? Religious  acts?

Wait hold up.

There is kissing, and there is being totally naked in a shower with ur sig other.

Two wayyyy different levels of intimacy!

So every time u kiss someone u sleep with them? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Try doing that while trying to keeping ur virginity and ull be hanging on a cliffhanger.

Common sense
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2009
platinumnk:

Wait hold up.

There is kissing, and there is being totally naked in a shower with ur sig other.

So every time u kiss someone u sleep with them? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Try doing that while trying to keeping ur virginity and ull be hanging on a cliffhanger.

Common sense

Imeela Dear

Besides TheSeeker, I never said my choice to not engage in certain acts was necessarily based on religion, it's just what I prefer to do and not to do, when I was talking about religion, I was only responding to 'tosyne007's' questions to 'sir t'
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Pataki: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2009
I can, and I have. Will I still do it again? OH YES! Possibly tonight sef.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by TheSeeker(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2009
platinumnk:

Wait hold up.

Common sense

You probably didn't understand what I meant. Given that she's abstaining from a bath with her boyfriend and settles comfortably more with her husband(if she's married) based on religious beliefs, what will kissing and touching be categorized as? They are just as good sexual acts as having a bath with a boyfriend. But in her response to your comment, I see it's a choice she's made --- not based on religious beliefs.
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Secretz(f): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2009
Yes oooo, I can do it, especially if I have slept with him already. Oh, the enjoyment of scrubbing his back and *cough cough* other parts of the body, woo hooo! tongue tongue tongue

I'm sorry, but if you have slept with him/her, then what's the biggie? If not then fine! grin

Pataki:

I can, and I have. Will I still do it again? OH YES! Possibly tonight sef.

with who? ? ? tongue
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Moonstone(f): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2009
Secretz:

with who? ? ? tongue
Yes o! With who? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Secretz(f): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2009
Moonstone:

lol. Heyyyyyyyyyy moonstone, wetin? how you dey? kiss
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Moonstone(f): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2009
Secretz:

lol. Heyyyyyyyyyy moonstone, wetin? how you dey? kiss
Hi darling! kiss I missed you o! We no even see your break light again. I dey o! How you dey?
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Secretz(f): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
Moonstone:

Hi darling! kiss I missed you o! We no even see your break light again. I dey o! How you dey?

I missed you too ohhh, I fine sha. wink

No mind Pataki, he only going to bathe with his sponge tonight! tongue
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Pataki: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2009
Secretz:

with who? ? ?  tongue
Moonstone:

Curiosity kills the cat! tongue

If I have to tell you, then I have take bath with y'all! Hey, nice idea though!! cheesy

With the present heat wave around, a cold shower together surely ignites the passion the more. tongue
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Moonstone(f): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
Pataki:

If I have to tell you, then I have take bath with y'all! Hey, nice idea though!! cheesy

With the present heat wave around, a cold shower together surely ignites the passion the more. tongue
See this Joseph. Keep wishing o!
Secretz:

I missed you too ohhh, I fine sha. wink

No mind Pataki, he only going to bathe with his sponge tonight! tongue
That's good to hear.
Are you answering him? He can't even rent a girl to shower with him not to talk of having one. tongue tongue
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Secretz(f): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2009
Moonstone:

See this Joseph. Keep wishing o! That's good to hear.
Are you answering him? He can't even rent a girl to shower with him not to talk of having one. tongue tongue

roflmao! grin

Pataki:

Curiosity kills the cat! tongue

Go and play with your 'teddy'! tongue
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by ebila(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
For all u gurls dat claim u can't bath wit ur boyfriends,hope u're sayin' dis cos u've not had sex wit ur boyfriends cos if u have,den y'all r really tired! angry angry angry
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Gabry(f): 12:58am On Jul 01, 2009
Ibkaye dont mind those guys. They think every girl is like their gf's. . . Sleep on their first date or sleep with every bf they met. CHEI!

Guys, mind u, we are not that kinda person so have you ever thought of that? Its a shame when you think that every girl here have sex before marriage. Tufiakwa! angry
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by touchmeder: 1:22am On Jul 01, 2009
yes i can and would again uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thinking of it sef shivers down my spine smiley
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by SeanT21(f): 1:54am On Jul 01, 2009
HUSBAND:YES
BOYFRIEND:HELL NOOOOO!!
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Kunbee: 2:00am On Jul 01, 2009
Boyfriend: HELL NO

Husband: Like duh!
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by 190: 2:28am On Jul 01, 2009
rite now
im bathin wit my gf
feel free 2 join us!
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by Kunbee: 2:49am On Jul 01, 2009
@190

Why do u think we would be interested
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by 190: 3:25am On Jul 01, 2009
kunbee
i no understand
u wan join me
make we do a 3some! grin grin
Re: Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf by frank317: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2009
These ladis hia are driving me nut. for Godsake why should sleep and make love with ur boyfriend and stil say that u cant bath with him?
Whats so special in this that u think u can only do it with ur husband?

ibkaya do u see why i think u are a hypocrite? u can sleep with ur boyfrend but cant bath with him,what rubbish is that? who are u deceiving?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only Few Will Understand This Picture / Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! / 3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.