Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read (26420 Views)

NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged / Why Do People Quit Their Jobs At Dream/big Companies? / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
in as much I will curse the man for that stupid and irresponsible act, I will want to mention that so many girls and women have climb up the ladder in their companies by succumbing to these so called ogas advances. I do not encourage it, but I have seen where the girl will say no for some time and give in after so much pestering. #mytwocents

1 Like

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by MrDoGood(m): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Tell her to report him to one of the top female more superior than him.

She should try and record their conversation too for prove.
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
yomi007k:

come on carry dt mat comot 4 ground.

na dis kind tin dem go see u.lol
I beg this grouund too cool for me to carry my mat comot there jor
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by LaurelP(m): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Male bosses harass their female subordinates sexually while female harass the male emotionally and a times sexually too.

Best thing is to get an evidence, then threaten to report him to management if he continues. Either video or audio or a living witness.

1 Like

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Laid2001: 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Go for Google eye glasses. Or another covert recording device!. Keep it always on your body or simply use voice recorder on your phone to record his escapade!

Tell him to stop or else you will release it to the public. But make sure you tell him two friends from outside office are aware of this and have access to copies. Otherwise, men like that can eliminate you oo.

1 Like

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Dyt(f): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
The only thing that's fascinating about this all is the blank cheque
Chai, what happened to the sense she used by saying we shouldn't do this in the office, at that moment his thing is hard. He will give all you ask
Chai
I want this kain boss oo
Me wey dey find millions of naira
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by hypetrak(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by UjSizzle(f): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
This matter pass me o. I could say the babe should quit, but people need jobs and they're not so easy to get in naija. She should follow the guy with brain sha, and start looking for how to port while at it. If there's a higher authority this matter can be reported to, I'll advice she follows that option.
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by jaybee3(m): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by jaybee3(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dyt:
The only thing that's fascinating about this all is the blank cheque
Chai, what happened to the sense she used by saying we shouldn't do this in the office, at that moment his thing is hard. He will give all you ask
Chai
I want this kain boss oo
Me wey dey find millions of naira
Nawa

DYT

What makes you think you had be able to cash the blank cheque?

Phew
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by OlujobaSamuel: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
she is on IT so getting sack should not be her fear, she can take him on, try play along, fix a night meeting with him alone, while she go with a pal or family member, try set him up to face the camera for nice shot, make sure he is unclad first, and the camera must have a flash light and sound to note him that his shot is been taken, with that he leaves her to attend to the shot, his senses will never tell him that person is no where to be found at that point so he prefers to chase the photographer.
she should note a trusted colleague within the organization about his molestation, but should not tell such her plans, and the integrity of such must not be questionable.
when you get back to work, don't talk about it again, if he continues, just file a complaint to the appropriate quarters and NHRC, you now have evidence and 2witnesses to use against him, you don't know how close he is to the devil, so never let him know you have an evidence till you tender it, he might be ready to clean you to save his job considering his post within the organization.
Be fast with whatever you want to do, if he can molest you in his office, he can rape you in his car. Avoid blind spot.
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by teekay213(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
i talk am.there was smt that inspired me to write my last thread.ladies eye dey see for this country o.
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Dyt(f): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
jaybee3:

DYT

What makes you think you had be able to cash the blank cheque?

Phew

Hehehe
Not talking of blank or even signed dated cheque
It is a cash thing
No paper

Who does even cheque freak
Phew
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by jaybee3(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dyt:

Hehehe
Not talking of blank or even signed dated cheque
It is a cash thing
No paper

Who does even cheque freak
Phew

Me i can give you my Amex sha

You want?
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Dyt(f): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
jaybee3:

Me i can give you my Amex sha

You want?

Kilonjebe?
Is it the ones I can touch and feel?
That excitement alone gives triple orgasm
Sniffs
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by jaybee3(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dyt:

Kilonjebe?
Is it the ones I can touch and feel?
That excitement alone gives triple orgasm
Sniffs

hahhahaha Ashawo kobo kobo

Na card now... make you go on a swiping bender
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Dyt(f): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
jaybee3:

hahhahaha Ashawo kobo kobo

Na card now... make you go on a swiping bender

You want to coogar me angry angry

If not cash, I no game
kiss kiss
Abi you don't want natural somethings
Kikikikikikiki
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by dollarlander: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Vikkiboi:
This is not a fabricated story at all.

This is a true life story and someone is in a very tight situation and your comments, opinions and suggestion is highly welcomed.

A friend of mine started a 6 month I.T with a major company in lagos 3 months ago.

The company is one of the big fish in the country, I won't be wrong if I rate them as 'Big 3' in this country.

Everything was going quite fine for her until last week, friday to be precise when the unthinkable happened.

A boss in another department asked her to do something for him in which she did, she was later summoned by him to his office and the drama started.

He closed the door and came so close to her asking her to go out with him. Mind you, the boss is in his early 50.

After saying no to his request, he tried using a blank cheque and money to entice her.

When all these didn't work, he tried using force on her, his Manhood was already up and ready for some action.

He started touching her, struggling so hard with her, and it was almost leading to rape

As soon as she noticed there was nothing she could do at that moment since he was stronger, she request that they should go out and not do such in the office. The boss agreed and opened the door and told her to wait at d car park for his driver.

She just ran out of the office and went to somewhere he can't find her that day.

The boss later came to her office looking for her and told everyone he wants to send her on an errand.

After ignoring his calls, she got back to d office to hear d report of the boss looking for her...

Just got report that he has also been to her office this morning to look for her and he has called also.

Married man for that matter! What is happening to guys these days?

Ladies are suffering sha

What do you think is the best thing to do in this situation?

Please I need your suggestion.

You are attracted to him because of your provocative mode of dressing. Men are moved by what they see. Dressing like Deeper Life ladies saves ladies from lots of Konji wahala like these, but you girls won't hear words.

2 Likes

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by jaybee3(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dyt:

You want to coogar me angry angry

If not cash, I no game
kiss kiss
Abi you don't want natural somethings
Kikikikikikiki

hahaha
woman of little faith

I said "swipe" not order duhhhhh tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by teekay213(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
shamecurls:
Chai!

Y dont i have a pus*y

Would have just bleeped one man and join the millionaires league.

Thinking about the blank cheque..... shocked

Really Hurts
honestly!that girl dey dull.she should have Bleep his brain off and drain his bank account.

1 Like

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Dubemkelly(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Foolish Boss!
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nonsense...

She wants it, that is why she didnt SHOUT..

1 Like

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Akiika: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
raystar96:
it happens in every company..Those old men can irritate me,using sack notice to threaten their female workers,she should just pray and notify any senior female colleague far superior to him
She needs to take practical steps to fix it, gather evidence in phone conversations and texts then go to HR and police.
Prayer without action is futile!
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by plsplspls: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Find a way to record him (perhaps on your phone). Then make copies, one of which you should take to the HR department. If they still dont do something, you can addend the voice reccording/link to this thread. I'm sure my fellow Nairalanders and I will be glad to make it go viral so the company will have to respond grin
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Dammysmart: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by drnoel: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
diva90:
Nothing can be done. The man will most likely get his way or have her fired. It's happened to many pple. I had a friend who left her job because her boss was bothering her and she didn't want to sleep with the man... He didn't fire her yet but she resigned before it got too unbearable. The solution lies in this lady's hand... She can either succumb to the pressure and have all the perks/benefits of sleeping with her boss or simply leave the job/take what ever blows that are thrown at her.

did u say her Boss or bosses?
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by franco3075q(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
I dey come
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by hotwax: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
THis thing dey happen everyday in Lagos. Our girl just collect am, shake bum bum and cover up as if nothing happened. I have seen 2 cases. office romance/rape
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by blackboy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Big company or small company, house or campus , private or govt office it happens been happening since ages. Thats why when I say corruption is not only in govt its also in private.

Your friend handled the situation well. guess he has been doing it and getting away with it and he felt she is like all the others he has had his way with in the past.

1. If he continues to harrass her confide in a female management staff

2. Let her wear camera watch or have a phone that records conversation. She might need prooof

3. In good cases since she has resisted and shown she is not interested he should be ashamed of himself and back down. All will pretend like nothing happened .

4. If he tries to rape her in the office - which I doubt make noise like made, he has more to loose.

She has already sent him a strong message if he is wise he should look else where. The last time I checked the red light districts have not closed down nor runs girls hung up their heels.

IT student!! the man seff long throught. shhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by bebu: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Send me his data let me follow him up
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by raayah(f): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
lekjons:
The way you dress is the way you'll be addressed!!

This is the major reason why women don't report rape because of stupid people like you. Even if the girl is wearing only pant, can't a man exercise self-control?
Should Men no longer be held acceptable?
Should women live in fear all day and night because of men and their urges?.

How can you blame a young woman like this for being sexually harassed? I hope one day you get raped and someone tells you that your trouser was too tight. You're a disgrace.

And to the rest of the comments, you people scare me. God in heaven, please protect Nigerian women!
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Analysiscorner: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fight and fight and fight! That is, if his advances are not your way of life.
But if you are so inclined, then nothing to offer you.
Mind you, after sleeping with you, he would still use you as a reference -of the kind of people he has slept with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ican Vs Anan / Nigeria Institute Of Management"s Result Is Out,what Next? / Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.