Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read (26417 Views)

NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged / Why Do People Quit Their Jobs At Dream/big Companies? / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by PrinceAlex001(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
lemme guess, the company is at VI? Along Bishop Aboyade Close?
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Analysiscorner: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
If he tries to rape her in the office - which I doubt make noise like made, he has more to loose.

I will like you to do the above without minding the consequences. If he tries to rape you at his office, yell with all your strength.
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Analysiscorner: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
lemme guess, the company is at VI? Along Bishop Aboyade Close?
How did you know? You can relate with the story. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by binarykid(m): 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
HE IS CALLING U ON FONE AND U R FORMING HELPLESS? in this era of call recorder? abeg answer d damn call and let the konjidized boss make all his threats and let the rest as they say.... B HISTORY!!!
abeg where i put that fried garri sef?
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by freshkik(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
something close happened to me during my I.T days , my 'married' OGA (mid-50's) troubled and accused me ''everyday'' of chasing his girlfriend (fellow IT student ) embarassed ...NB. i wasn't interested in her and the girl worked in his office, while i was based at the tank farm, only can 2 d office at the end of each work day to drop my report and go home. SO HOW? ................it wasn't funny then, i was even summoned to the zonal office, to answer a twisted case. Anyway my issue was a no case, but 4 peace to reign, i was moved to another department that wasn't my field pending when there will be opening in in another department that was still related to my course............well, 2 cut the story short, i enjoyed my new placed, & towards the end of my IT program, i was sent to deliver something to my old Former Oga, that was were he sat me down & telling me ''stories" that he noticed that i wasn't really interested in her, but that she was interested in me, n it was embarrassing to him, & that he warned her about it severally, B4 deciding that one of us must go, finally he said i should see reasons why it had to be me,n that i should forgive &forget, told him that i got nothing against him.
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Anwonspee(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
This is the reason why all these rubbish will not stop. If you can't name the so called boss, why can't you mention the name the company? This act is predominantly in our society. My boss does it to all female employees and they enjoy it, including the married women. Let me not talk much so as not to over reacted. Women!!!
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
raayah:

This is the major reason why women don't report rape because of stupid people like you. Even if the girl is wearing only pant, can't a man exercise self-control?
Should Men no longer be held acceptable?
Should women live in fear all day and night because of men and their urges?.

How can you blame a young woman like this for being sexually harassed? I hope one day you get raped and someone tells you that your trouser was too tight. You're a disgrace.

And to the rest of the comments, you people scare me. God in heaven, please protect Nigerian women!
Correct. But some women do invite it and then scream.

A chick will wear clothes showing her nice body and well rounded ass and when you ask why? She'll say it's fashion.

1 Like

Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by AkumahTalk(m): 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
"...nothing as dangerous as a h.o.r.n.y boss"
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by lekjons(m): 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
raayah:

This is the major reason why women don't report rape because of stupid people like you. Even if the girl is wearing only pant, can't a man exercise self-control?
Should Men no longer be held acceptable?
Should women live in fear all day and night because of men and their urges?.

How can you blame a young woman like this for being sexually harassed? I hope one day you get raped and someone tells you that your trouser was too tight. You're a disgrace.

And to the rest of the comments, you people scare me. God in heaven, please protect Nigerian women!
*checks dp* ah, no wonder!

Continue..
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by joyandfaith: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
female workers should learn to speak out
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Sibrah: 1:46am On Feb 02, 2016
Vikkiboi:
This is not a fabricated story at all.

This is a true life story and someone is in a very tight situation and your comments, opinions and suggestion is highly welcomed.

A friend of mine started a 6 month I.T with a major company in lagos 3 months ago.

The company is one of the big fish in the country, I won't be wrong if I rate them as 'Big 3' in this country.

Everything was going quite fine for her until last week, friday to be precise when the unthinkable happened.

A boss in another department asked her to do something for him in which she did, she was later summoned by him to his office and the drama started.

He closed the door and came so close to her asking her to go out with him. Mind you, the boss is in his early 50.

After saying no to his request, he tried using a blank cheque and money to entice her.

When all these didn't work, he tried using force on her, his Manhood was already up and ready for some action.

He started touching her, struggling so hard with her, and it was almost leading to rape

As soon as she noticed there was nothing she could do at that moment since he was stronger, she request that they should go out and not do such in the office. The boss agreed and opened the door and told her to wait at d car park for his driver.

She just ran out of the office and went to somewhere he can't find her that day.

The boss later came to her office looking for her and told everyone he wants to send her on an errand.

After ignoring his calls, she got back to d office to hear d report of the boss looking for her...

Just got report that he has also been to her office this morning to look for her and he has called also.

Married man for that matter! What is happening to guys these days?

Ladies are suffering sha

What do you think is the best thing to do in this situation?

Please I need your suggestion.

She should have recorded a video or audio of the whole drama while it lasted. It will serve as strong evidence anywhere.
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Nealo(f): 6:23am On Feb 02, 2016
If you find out that man is a pretender i.e i mean he shows honesty/church goer/elder in the church, and don't be surprise he is a very good preacher and can brain wash any lady by using the bible to confuse them. The best thing for her to do is, she should report firstly to the police station and not threatening the boss that she has reported already if not he will difinatly locate the station and bribe them(police men #neverchanging) and again she should file a case at the court about the issue and lastly she should either use a micro chip camera or an audio recorder. It is high time this nonsence stops. I was a victim and this actually helped me.
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by Nealo(f): 6:28am On Feb 02, 2016
DeeTus:
Correct. But some women do invite it and then scream.

A chick will wear clothes showing her nice body and well rounded ass and when you ask why? She'll say it's fashion.
in his statement she didnt wear any half dress and again a gentle man would always be no matter what he sees. And why must she be the only one. There is a scandal.
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by eromspete(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oga leave that talk. Some bosses can screw anything as far say them be woman

lekjons:
The way you dress is the way you'll be addressed!!
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by PrinceAlex001(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Analysiscorner:

How did you know? You can relate with the story. Abi?

Yes.. Very well. It seems i even know the victim sef.
Re: Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read by eromspete(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
The man can call his bank account manager to block the cheque undecided That's easy for the man who must have been using bank services for along time

Older Nigerian men are not that dumb.

It's a good thing the girl ran away smiley

teekay213:
honestly!that girl dey dull.she should have Bleep his brain off and drain his bank account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ican Vs Anan / Nigeria Institute Of Management"s Result Is Out,what Next? / Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.