Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook (16942 Views)

DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 / 14 Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers / Must An Applicant Answer All Job Interview Questions Correctly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by ftai: 8:15am On Apr 22, 2016
Please forward the link to my email fatai2ibrahim@gmail.com
Please i need it urgently
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by idonjustice: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2016
Please forward the link to my email please: jjusticeidon@gmail.com .thanks really expectant
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by kinswhite(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2016
giftsnowbird@gmail.com
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by bethelm: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2016
HOW A YOUNG JOBLESS GRADUATE
MADE N1,200,000 WITHIN ONE MONTH SUPPLYING THE METAL BUSINESS CARD
TO A COMPANY IN LAGOS

Let me share this testimony with you of how this business has transformed the financial lives of many people.

Chuks Awule, a young jobless graduate stumbled on our metal business card website (www.bethelmetalcards.com ) on the internet six months ago. He called me and said he would be interested in becoming a broker. He came to our office, registered and he got all the training manuals and support.

Exactly , a month after his registration, he called me and said that he had gotten a company in Lagos that was interested in the metal business card. And that they wanted him to produce for 30 of their top management staff. He got the contract for us to produce the metal card @N900 per piece. We produced 100pieces for 30 staff. That makes the total card produced to be 3,000

Now let us calculate his profit: 3,000 pcs of metal card multiplied by N400 profit margin per card gives us N1,200,000 ( one million, two hundred thousand naira) net profit

With this money he made, he was able to rent his own apartment somewhere in Iyana Ipaja. I also advised him on how to set up a mini laundry and dry cleaning outfit within that neighborhood.

Chuks is now fully self-employed. On a monthly basis, he makes between N300,000-N400,000from his laundry / metal card businesses

You can reach Chucks on his email: awulec@gmail.com or call him on 08050918687

To share his personal experience/ advice with you

My good friends, time will fail me here, to share the testimony of wonderful financial transformation, the metal card business has wrought in the lives of many Nigerians

click here to read the full story http://project1millionjobs.com/metal-business-card/
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by fflamingo(m): 2:42am On Apr 23, 2016
edicted
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by attaidan4all(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2016
Please inbox me oooo (attaidan4all@gmail.com)
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by ProfLogan(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2016
Biko forward it to logan4real2@yahoo.com

Thanks bro
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by masterpix(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
jpride:
I really give credit to the writer of this job interview questions/answers ebook for taking me 94% closer to achieving my dream. After reading this ebook, I was able to put up an unmatched performance in a job interview I attended recently. Today I celebrate myself. If you are a job applicant, take advantage of this free ebook. I would have placed the link to the ebook here but I don't know if that will attract a ban or deletion of this post. However, if you will like to get it, just drop your email, I will forward the link to you. Sometimes she expect you to download an app on google play before getting the ebook, sometimes you don't need to. Whichever one, it is absolutely free and unmatched. I love to help you too to land your dream job. Drop your email if you need it
. Pls I need it too my email is soloambas014real@yahoo.com thanks
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by aileru(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Inbox sir @ ureliaphemmy@gmail.com
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by kynbasil01: 6:06am On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=jpride post=42517258]I really give credit to the writer of this job interview questions/answers ebook for taking me 94% closer to achieving my dream. After reading this ebook, I was able to put up an unmatched performance in a job interview I attended recently. Today I celebrate myself. If you are a job applicant, take advantage of this free ebook. I would have placed the link to the ebook here but I don't know if that will attract a ban or deletion of this post. However, if you will like to get it, just drop your email, I will forward the link to you. Sometimes she expect you to download an app on google play before getting the ebook, sometimes you don't need to. Whichever one, it is absolutely free and unmatched. I love to help you too to land your dream job. Drop your email if
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by Arisheloaded(m): 6:14am On Apr 24, 2016
larishekola@gmail.com
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by Deyemmy(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2016
Connect2adeyemi@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by Hassy4(f): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2016
Please this is my Gmail. God will bless you brother. hassanaabubakar57@gmail.com
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by kaima2015: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2016
please forward to andico34@gmail.com......thanks
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by Amakyzuu: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2016
Pls send it to me too... Thanks in advance
amakyzuu@gmail.com
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by churchillsheddy(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2016
c44hills@gmail.com
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by ernesterioo(f): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ernest.kelvin26@gmail.com ( please
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by pauldick: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bethrandugwu@gmail.com.... Pls forward to me...... Thanks
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by SlimShaddy10(m): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
mathematicalmakasi@gmail.com
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by telleyway: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
imongua3@gmail.com
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by Ojobojo1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
steveedegbo@gmail.com
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by alfarouq(m): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
ramadanjameel1021@gmail.com
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by tzphrank: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Here's my email : frankemeka442@yahoo.com
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by ademasta(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
jpride:
I really give credit to the writer of this job interview questions/answers ebook for taking me 94% closer to achieving my dream. After reading this ebook, I was able to put up an unmatched performance in a job interview I attended recently. Today I celebrate myself. If you are a job applicant, take advantage of this free ebook. I would have placed the link to the ebook here but I don't know if that will attract a ban or deletion of this post. However, if you will like to get it, just drop your email, I will forward the link to you. Sometimes she expect you to download an app on google play before getting the ebook, sometimes you don't need to. Whichever one, it is absolutely free and unmatched. I love to help you too to land your dream job. Drop your email if you need it
master.aderemi@gmail.com
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by debinile(m): 2:04am On Apr 25, 2016
debinile1@gmail.com
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by jidexpet(m): 7:39am On Apr 25, 2016
Please forward it to dix mail "jidexpet@gmail.com".
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by timochie: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2016
ogbechie.timothy@yahoo.com

I am also preparing for nddc masters scholarship exams, please assist me with relevant materials. God bless
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by olamilekan360(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
nicherianolamilekan@gmail.com
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 26, 2016
I av an interview on Thursday at 8:00am. Pls anyone here that has gotten this e-book should forward it to me.
I'd be really greatful.

yourboydajoe@gmail.com

To:
Jpride

CC

Kinswhite
Telleyway
Bukaty
Odufabinny
Basilona

BCC
Shegzy2009
Aerozac

Thanks very much. Expecting it
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by oloworukayat: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2016
oloworukayat@gmail.com
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by Sampson88(m): 7:55am On Apr 27, 2016
Pls I beg I need a copy of it.... alaoakala88@gmail.com is my email...thanks
Re: All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook by glosun: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Please I need it.glosun12@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why You Should Learn A Skill In Nigeria / Lecturing Job Vs MNC Job Which Do You Prefer? / Tips On Salary Negotiations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.