Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY (35660 Views)

Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN / Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY by doskie(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
sammyscholar:
[b]What do you mean by design of university graduate? What are you designing that a poly student cannot and have not designed? Are you taught with materials different to that used in polytechnics? What stops a poly student from designing if he so wishes; it is a rocket science? That you were a dullard when you were doing your National Diploma program does not mean you should be talking ill of polytechnics. Yes! You were a dullard; and you could still be.

Just like someone coming to tell me that a Business Student in a university is better than I do; how absurd! No one would even dare try such with me; unless he is ready for intellectual fiasco.

This is an information era. Only a student who limits what he reads and learns to what he is taught in class wouldn't catch up with his peers when he/she gets out there. There are lot of lecture manuals and videos from repute professors online that any serious student can peruse.
Forget the fours wall! It is no longer a yardstick to measure what a student can do. It's the amount of information you have access to.

I might have sound acerbic; but that is just the undiluted truth![/b]
a business student in a university is better than you do?

baba leave this topic abeg. university to polytechnic is like lagos island to oshogbo. last comment.
Re: PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY by sammyscholar(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
doskie:

a business student in a university is better than you do?

baba leave this topic abeg. university to polytechnic is like lagos island to oshogbo. last comment.
your comment has shown that you are not intelligent; so I don't need to engage you. You are a way below a person I can engage in a squabble.
Re: PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY by FunnyDude(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
sammyscholar:
[b]What do you mean by design of university graduate? What are you designing that a poly student cannot and have not designed? Are you taught with materials different to that used in polytechnics? What stops a poly student from designing if he so wishes; it is a rocket science? That you were a dullard when you were doing your National Diploma program does not mean you should be talking ill of polytechnics. Yes! You were a dullard; and you could still be.

Just like someone coming to tell me that a Business Student in a university is better than I do; how absurd! No one would even dare try such with me; unless he is ready for intellectual fiasco.

This is an information era. Only a student who limits what he reads and learns to what he is taught in class wouldn't catch up with his peers when he/she gets out there. There are lot of lecture manuals and videos from repute professors online that any serious student can peruse.

Forget the fours wall! It is no longer a yardstick to measure what a student can do. It's the amount of information you have access to.

Brethren,you better go and get jamb form and port to University because after you being discriminated occasionally after graduation you will understand better that you are in Nigeria.
Bachelor of Science is rated higher that. Higher National Diploma.
Re: PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY by FunnyDude(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
sammyscholar:

Bro, No be by that one ooo! You better go and get jamb form and port to a University, because after you being discriminated occasionally after graduation,then you will understand better that you are in Nigeria.
Bachelor of Science is rated higher than Higher National Diploma in our society.
Re: PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY by sammyscholar(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
And it is must I work as an employee?
FunnyDude:

Bro, No be by that one ooo! You better go and get jamb form and port to a University, because after you being discriminated occasionally after graduation,then you will understand better that you are in Nigeria.
Bachelor of Science is rated higher than Higher National Diploma in our society.
Re: PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY by doskie(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
sammyscholar:
your comment has shown that you are not intelligent; so I don't need to engage you. You are a way below a person I can engage in a squabble.
a way below?
hooo hooooooo!!!! speak pidgin please. okponu!
Re: PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY by zicoy6k: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ezegozie:

must you sound insultive?
You people should stop all these childish attitude.
If you think somebody's hypothesis is wrong, there are better ways to correct somebody than this approach.
Accept my apologies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Teacher Who Always Flogs, Vows Never To Forgive Him / EFCC Raids Boys Hostel In Nekede Polytechnic (VIDEO) / Federal Poly Nekede Putme Out: Cutoff 160: Exam Date Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.