Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them (31243 Views)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? / As A Man Or Woman,how Many Kids Do You Intend To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ggrin(f): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2016
flokii:

abi na...

bfor pesin wife go start dey open thread for NL... 'he sleeps a lot'.. 'he is not hitting me well'... 'he keeps saying he's tired, pls HELP' etc. etc. all those silly threads we see

as a guy man na... me sef go sabi take care of myself

we guys no too get wahala lile dat
like timaya bro me I concur cheesy
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by menabae(f): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2016
gozzlin:

Wow, beautiful! Exactly what I want Onome dear. Let's do it together. wink
grin.... Onome?do u knw me somewhere?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by menabae(f): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2016
driand:
then rush and marry menabae she'll oblige to help you with that.
and why do u think so? undecided
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by menabae(f): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2016
dancok:
let me impregnate u.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 02, 2016
Used to say 5, but e be like say I go stop for these 2.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by kannyluv(f): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2016
I will born 4 children,2 boys and two girls by God grace
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by gozzlin: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2016
menabae:
grin.... Onome?do u knw me somewhere?

Yea. smiley
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2016
3 by God grace..2boys n a girl..HAMZA,TESLIM n AISHA..
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by menabae(f): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2016
gozzlin:

Yea. smiley
lol... Ok where?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Destiny4fame(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2016
3kids.......2 females and a male 1st.....Eden.....female 2nd.....Frank......male 3rd....Amanda...... female so help me Gawd

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Destiny4fame(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2016
3kids.......2 females and a male 1st.....Eden.....female 2nd.....Frank......male 3rd....Amanda...... female so help me Gawd
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by gozzlin: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2016
menabae:
lol... Ok where?
Pls don't mind me, I just know you here on nairaland.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 02, 2016
You just made me laugh. Are you a comedian? Anyway nice one.

Felt like appreciating..

pyyxxaro:
Am gonna have 3boys

The Boys would be called

Shedrak, meshek and abednigo

They are gonnaa be Prayer Warriors tongue

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Amberon11: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2016
hahahahahah
babyfaceafrica:
5,Sub zero,noob saibot,kano,kitana,liu kang
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by pet4ril(f): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

1st It's my imaginary child so I'll call him what I like grin
2ndly see the 1st point undecided

P.s my name means night/darkness angry wrong choir

Pss. Oh! Jay-z™ or Jay-zion™.... Jay for Jihad of course Nice grin

Name's copyright™
hmmmmm...may God help you oooo
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by chidieze356(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2016
chocolateme:
Some of the ladies and gentlemen here especially the guys must be having a cool imagination of what their future kids will look like. I observed that guys seems to be so in love with having babies even though they are not the ones that carries the pregnacy.
So how many do you wish to have with your spouse and what names do you intend for them? Don't name them Indomie though.
Chocolateme will have four by God's grace..
Names:
Chimamanda
Love Jnr
Hubby names the other 2.
What's yours?
if I were to be your husband, I would try convincing you that 3kids should be the maximum so we can all travel together and comfortably in my car without having to sit tightly in it... If the first child happens to be a boy, I shall name him. A girl..., u shall name her unless u decide otherwise.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 02, 2016
5kids (2girls & 3boys by God's grace)

Names (boys)
Akinyemi
Olamide
James

Names (girls)
Her choices

meemedynamic, hope u love dem?? cool
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by chocolateme(f): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2016
chidieze356:
if I were to be your husband, I would try convincing you that 3kids should be the maximum so we can all travel together and comfortably in my car without having to sit tightly in it... If the first child happens to be a boy, I shall name him. A girl..., u shall name her unless u decide otherwise.
very romantic. If he wants three, then I am ok with that so that the car would contain us all.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Horlawoomey(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Jarus:
Used to say 5, but e be like say I go stop for these 2.

Fire on sir, 5 isn't too much for you.

Olohun ma n fi igbagbe si. grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by adedayourt(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by pelumi001(m): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2016
Two is enough..
The lord will do the perfect naming like he did for Jesus.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by pyyxxaro: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2016
kossyablaze:
from a tribalist?hmmmm

Me tribalist cry

Am a prayer warrior
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Halleluyah54(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2016
Three is ok for me I we name them Ronaldo Messi Kaka
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by chidieze356(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2016
chocolateme:
very romantic. If he wants three, then I am ok with that so that the car would contain us all.
A reasonable lady.... That is what you are then. Remain that way or get even better. Best wishes dear
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by henriettanenye(f): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2016
I will be giving birth to 4 kids by the special grace of Almighty God... Amen... Thank you Jesus
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by menabae(f): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2016
gozzlin:

Pls don't mind me, I just know you here on nairaland.
nah.. Was talking abt the name "onome" why did u call me that?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Funkybabee(f): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2016
I will like to have four children 2boys and 2girls David nifemi Rebecca and my last pikin Ayomi(baby of the house)

may God help me and give me the privilege
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Funkybabee(f): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2016
dacovajnr:
12 with different baby Mamas and won't get married to any of them and the names of my kids would be Basirat Wolimat,barakat,Mulikat,Azeezat,Memunat,kudirat,Abibat,kamorudeen,tajudeen,Muyideen, Kamaldeen grin

are u a Muslim
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by dacovajnr: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Funkybabee:

are u a Muslim
Nope but I do have an Islamic background...I belongs to no religion smiley
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by gozzlin: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2016
menabae:
nah.. Was talking abt the name "onome" why did u call me that?

Duh, sweerie isn't that your name again? I had to call you by your real name na. wink
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ayusco85(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Akerry:
long thing bawo? u be monitoring spirit?how u take.know say i never get

U just had a heart break remember
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by madridguy(m): 10:24am On Feb 02, 2016
You're very funny with the way you just attacked me. Northerner or not, I have liberty to live my life the way its pleases me. Insha Allah, May God help me with good wife, 3 Kids is okay.

anyimgbo:
Lair...,three kids? I laugh in Spanish...impossible thing to Aboki.the three kids is it from first wife , from the fourth wife or from the seventh wife that will replace already divorced fourth wife which several wives had replaced...,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.