Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them (31247 Views)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? / As A Man Or Woman,how Many Kids Do You Intend To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Hazardhandsome(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
I REALLY WISH I COULD SAY FOUR;
TWO BOYS AND TWO GIRLS.

BUT IT ALL GOES DOWN TO GOD AND MY FUTURE LOVING WIFE.

GOD WILL GIVE US CHILDREN ACCORDING TO HIS WISHES AND MY LOVING WIFE WILL BRING THEM OUT ACCORDING TO HER STRENGTH BECAUSE I NO GO FORCE HER.

Hazardhandsome has SPOKEN

4 Likes

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by suwalee(f): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
chocolateme:
Some of the ladies and gentlemen here especially the guys must be having a cool imagination of what their future kids will look like. I observed that guys seems to be so in love with having babies even though they are not the ones that carries the pregnacy.
So how many do you wish to have with your spouse and what names do you intend for them? Don't name them Indomie though.
Chocolateme will have four by God's grace..
Names:
Chimamanda
Love Jnr
Hubby names the other 2.
What's yours?
for me twin namely Antoine jaiye ogie and Antoinette reina rolake ovie nd prolly one more nd might be a mistake

2 Likes

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Zurielistic: 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
ladyF:
Just 1....maybe....will name her [size=15pt]LadyF[/size]

You mean, LadyF9 ?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Dirkcoyt: 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
8 at least, 5boys 3girls
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Zurielistic: 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
menabae:
Max of 3... 1 girl and 2boys... Jake,jaden,jane cheers

What is it with J You are a JACKASS who probably likes to JERK OFF. Nothing more
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by peacengine(m): 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
donsteady:
Just 2 girls
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by adedayourt(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
depends on what omotayor123 says. . .

if she wants 12, am home fr her
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ayusco85(m): 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Akerry:
By God's grace......i will like to have four (maximum).. 3BOYS 1girl....... PATRICK, ALEX, FELIX AND QUEEN..... I cant wait!.......AYUSCO85 come and see...lol

u are on a long thing. so u don name ur children even before u get babe talk more of marrying? issoraite. corn ti nue
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by handie(m): 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
A lotta factors involved. God, my partner and my financial status. But if all goes well and I'm financially stable, I'll like 5 kids(3 boys and 2 girls). Names will be:
1: Kelson Kelochukwu
2: Anderson Hamza
3: Alaric oluwafemi Odafe. Wifey'll name them girls
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by emzila(m): 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob lead them to Esther even as they journey to see Emmanuela.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by gozzlin: 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
menabae:
Max of 3... 1 girl and 2boys... Jake,jaden,jane cheers

Wow, beautiful! Exactly what I want Onome dear. Let's do it together. wink
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Rilwayne001: 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
flokii:
as much as she can bear..

adopa ni grin

and nothing like family planning
sebi to ba do pa...waa de lo si ewon...tori ti omo badaran lase n so loruko..
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by kingkenOkus16(m): 12:00am On Feb 02, 2016
[b]6 kids from 3 women
2 before I'm 35
Next 2 before I'm 45
And last set when I'm 55...
Easy does it

Update 2018 ..
I never begin sha
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by artsoft1: 12:05am On Feb 02, 2016
insha'allah I want just two. A boy and a girl names: Boy: Muhammad Girl: Aishat or I give her Aminat
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by davidsgal(f): 12:10am On Feb 02, 2016
1 boy.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 02, 2016
11 boys. Football team
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Prudenceduru(f): 12:16am On Feb 02, 2016
Triplets... Donald...Derek & Dein
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by seyibaale(m): 12:18am On Feb 02, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Am gonna have 3boys

The Boys would be called

Shedrak, meshek and abednigo

They are gonnaa be Prayer Warriors tongue
grin grin lol

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by benELOHIM7(m): 12:22am On Feb 02, 2016
I'd have 2guys and a chick. Ben-el, David and sharon cool
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by chelseabmw(m): 12:24am On Feb 02, 2016
3 kids

1: Chelsea
2: Lampard
3: Terry
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by jakmankind(m): 12:27am On Feb 02, 2016
Miriam19:
I think 6 should be okay..... 5 girls and a boy
hmm its unfair now if u have 5 girls and 1 boy how will yuh hubby feel about it .....anyway this is my judgement u must go for 3 boys and 3 girls no insult pls.N.T its from supreme court order
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ggrin(f): 12:32am On Feb 02, 2016
flokii:
as much as she can bear..
adopa ni grin
and nothing like family planning
undecided
shocked

sad
grin
cheesy
Omo jaiye jaiye tongue sha ma do iyawo e lo, do pa shogbo grinlipsrsealed
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by mueed(m): 12:34am On Feb 02, 2016
Four.3male 1 female and naming them Gold. pedro,lionel and Courtney
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 02, 2016
2 kids. Hopefully, male and female. I'd name the girl Zoe and the boy Zion.

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by AbuHammaad: 12:39am On Feb 02, 2016
5 kids

Hammaad

Abdul-haleem

Rahmah

Salamah

Abdus-salam
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Pidggin(f): 12:54am On Feb 02, 2016
One girl, Alicia.

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by odunbola: 1:02am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ronaldbecky(m): 1:07am On Feb 02, 2016
InstaData:
Two kids, I will name them Tithe and Offering
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.hey naija
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 02, 2016
want one more
a girl: Osariemen Osasere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

“my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old / Help: My Grandma Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.