Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) (8157 Views)

Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Aramideboss: 3:31am On Feb 02, 2016
Please Our Official Site Is http://bestlovegoodies.com , the stories are all there, always visit to read our hot Romantic Stories And Hot Exposed Videos. We always provide you with things that make your day fun and not irrelevant celebrity Gossips. Visit Today And Be Our Loyal Reader. Thank you.
This Is The Continuation Of Part 2, if you missed part 2, read it here : https://www.nairaland.com/2903337/erotic-story-betrayal-after-sexual
I still vividly remember that fateful night as if it was yesterday. The day i thought i was doing the right thing for the guy i loved and adored…. That fateful day was febuary 14th of my first year in the university, and i was a simple naive virgin who knew not that a guy could go any length just to take a woman’s most cherished treasure……. Mike and i have dated for months prior to that particular day, and even though i felt strongly for him, i never allowed him to go beyond kissing me, and he never bothered to go further, cos according to him, he valued me more than satisfying his urge, which i really fell for, coupled with his humble nature and behaviour, without knowing that i was digging my own pit……..
On that fateful valentines day, he took me shopping, where he bought few clothes which he could afford for me, before treating me to a delicious meal in ‘Crunchies’, which was one of the best fastfood available in our vicinity that year…. We really spent much time there, eating, joking and taking pictures. I must confess he really spent a lot on me, that fateful day, which really swept me off my feet and i equally decided to surprise him with a gift of my virginity cos i thought he deserved it………
When we got back to his hostel later in the evening, i kissed him gratefully while he held me tenderly. “Hope you are happy?” he asked, after few minutes of passionate kissing and i smiled happily. “Yea baby i’m so so happy” i replied him. Mike really is a very tall and heavily built guy who was in his finals that year……. He carried me up, kissed me again for a while, before gently laying me on his bed, and we stared at each other, while my eyes melted as his heavy gaze went all through my body which sent shivers down my spine……

I pulled off my top, while he stared at my bosoms with surprise, and his face coloured up as he swallowed hard. “I’m all yours tonight, but please be gentle” i said to him, while he gave me a weird look. “Hope you are sure about this?” he asked, i drew down his face and kissed him. “Yea as long as you promise to keep your word that you will never - See more at:
Continue Reading The Full Story Here >> http://bestlovegoodies.com/forum2_theme_112626122.xhtml?tema=13#sthash.ZZFjgUKP.dpuf
Please Our Official Site Is http://bestlovegoodies.com , the stories are all there, always visit to read our hot Romantic Stories And Hot Exposed Videos. We always provide you with things that make your day fun and not irrelevant celebrity Gossips. Visit Today And Be Our Loyal Reader. Thank you.
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:04am On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmmm betrayal
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 9:00am On Feb 02, 2016
Is Missy Elliot A Lesbian?
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2016
WIZKID Buys House In Lagos Worth Millions Of Naira (pics)
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Meet The World's Smallest Woman Jyoti Amge
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Caught Red Handed! Usher Snapped Checking Out Kim Kardashian On Red Carpet - See
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by vikacydevato(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Make money and women will run after you.
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
How To Be a Good Boyfriend - 10 Traits That Matter
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Westlifecoast: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Monalisa Chinda & Ini Edo At Genevieve Mag Morning Dew Reading
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
You Wont Believe That Celebs Buy These Rags For 700,000 NGN
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Westlifecoast: 7:04am On Feb 03, 2016
Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner?
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Westlifecoast: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2016
Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Westlifecoast: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2016
Photos: Wind Reveals Amber Rose's Bare Bum At BET Awards; Shares Passionate Kiss
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Westlifecoast: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2016
I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Westlifecoast: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2016
I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World!
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Westlifecoast: 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Things To Consider Before Saying I Do
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Westlifecoast: 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Westlifecoast: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
When Money Talks- See How Arab Big Boys Roll
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Westlifecoast: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag?
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Flexherbal(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
A well composed story.
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Westlifecoast: 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Meet Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife, Says They Have Never Quarrelled For Once
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Westlifecoast: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Would You Marry a Single Parent?
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Westlifecoast: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
FUNNY!! Donjazzy Calls Tiwa Savage A Mad Woman [see Photo]
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Westlifecoast: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This!
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Westlifecoast: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) by Westlifecoast: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Former Miss Universe Spotted Without A Bra (photo)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Lady’s Backside Is The Biggest You Have Ever Seen (sexy Photo) / My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.