Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget (24299 Views)

Budget Padding: Senate Uncovers N2bn Inserted Into Fashola's Proposal / Senate Uncovers Govs, Minister’s Imported Luxury Cars In Lagos / Senate Uncovers N701bn Illegal Withdrawals From Natural Resources Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by Flexherbal(m): 7:39am On Feb 02, 2016
These politicians and their stealing attitude.
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by jay2pee(m): 7:39am On Feb 02, 2016
K
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by thefakestan: 7:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Good job

1 Like

Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by IamThrive(m): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2016
Daddy Jona and Mummy Patience prophecised this oOoO.

Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! This thing you call change; this thing una open eye call change. There is no hope oOooo. #CopycatBudget
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by vincent10(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2016
chei
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by kurt09(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Budget of YAMS
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by Zico5(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2016
cizy:
And the fraud keeps growing.. This government will go down in history as the most fraudulent and useless ever. Soon Nigeria will be auctioned off in the following manner:

SE to be sold (since it's the most troublesome to this government) and the money claimed to be used to maintain the remaining part of the country. However, the money will be embezzled and another auctioning takes place.

SS to be sold since oil no longer has much value. Money made to be embezzled as usually, by the same Buhu and his cohorts..

SW the friendly enemy, to be sold to Benin Republic and then money made, embezzled again.

NC to be sold but money will not be enough to maintain the core north so eventually, the whole of northern Nigeria will then be sold off to Niger Republic and Chad.. cheesy grin
I don't think u ve ever been to school at all. All I can see from u is an act that synonymous to anti human. The rate at which our youths are acting these days call for concerns cos sanity is too far from some

1 Like

Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by TechRev: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2016
Gate no dey finish for this kwan3 ?? EFCC answer your name now.
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by JustOzito(f): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2016
cizy:
And the fraud keeps growing.. This government will go down in history as the most fraudulent and useless ever. Soon Nigeria will be auctioned off in the following manner:

SE to be sold (since it's the most troublesome to this government) and the money claimed to be used to maintain the remaining part of the country. However, the money will be embezzled and another auctioning takes place.

SS to be sold since oil no longer has much value. Money made to be embezzled as usually, by the same Buhu and his cohorts..

SW the friendly enemy, to be sold to Benin Republic and then money made, embezzled again.

NC to be sold but money will not be enough to maintain the core north so eventually, the whole of northern Nigeria will then be sold off to Niger Republic and Chad.. cheesy grin
lol.... I think bubu should be made to serve in those countries he has bin visiting so dat the money will be used to finance the budget. after all he is a public servant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by bakila: 7:45am On Feb 02, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Lalasticlala & Obinoscopy, I think the APC is a complete scam
Aliyu Wamakko is APC. They are uncovering what Wike boys at the Ministry of Education are trying to do.

1 Like

Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by cizy: 7:45am On Feb 02, 2016
Zico5:

I don't think u ve ever been to school at all. All I can see from u is an act that synonymous to anti human. The rate at which our youths are acting these days call for concerns cos sanity is too far from some

Hehehehehe, you talking to someone that graduated top of his class from department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria... cheesy cheesy
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by cizy: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2016
JustOzito:

lol.... I think bubu should be made to serve in those countries he has bin visiting so dat the money will be used to finance the budget. after all he is a public servant

Spot on dear! You are so much on point.. cheesy grin
His wife should also join him, instead of using our common wealth to feed APC rice-tivists... grin grin
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by tafrica(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2016
Aufbauh:
It seems as if PDP bigwigs have nominated their misguided oppressed supporters to wail on their behalf upon the demise of the likes of Metuh, Dokpesi and Co.

Does it occurs to the wailers that the Senate discovery of the said 10b is a product of the CHANGE we've preached?
This kind of willful error happened sporadically unchecked with the connivance of both the MDAs and the Senate during the previous administration without notice.
The senators knows fully well that any attempt to play along with the MDAs will backfire in the long run and Bubu will use them to shine.

You're a **** for calling people wailers.
If the CHANGE is real, what is pseudo N10B doing in the budget? So Bubu and his team could have looted it if not discovered.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by jeffooh999(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Sai buhari sai change!the time is at hand when all de abandon crimes and illegal dealings will rise and shine,watch out for change season 2. Is on de way,I trust Nigerians especially de marginalise sectors.I believe in them,because de ain't carry last in money making/surviving!
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by NaLaugh: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Let me guess, they'll direct it to be re-allocated to the National Assembly, so they can share it among themselves. undecided

FOLLS! The National Assembly budget is what needs to be axed like a rotten tree branch.
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by akilo1: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2016
I blame wike and GEJ for the rotten in the system

1 Like

Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by Lanretoye(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2016
ikaboy:
Not a big deal. That is why the budget has to go through the senate for ratification.
Tell some people bro,if it's expected to be perfect then no need for ratification.besides is it not better than pass and approve pattern that was preciously obtainable?.
Btw,who go ratify the senate and NA budget?.
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by Menzy86(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2016
The reason why the natl assembly reads the budget in the first place is to find such loop holes. Now seems everybody is waking up to their responsibilities. That in itself is change. How can people possibly conclude that the motive for this gap was to steal? Even if it was, stealing which is now corrption is easier to discover and unravel now. Progress for me!
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by favourlove1: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2016
Aufbauh:
It seems as if PDP bigwigs have nominated their misguided oppressed supporters to wail on their behalf upon the demise of the likes of Metuh, Dokpesi and Co.

Does it occurs to the wailers that the Senate discovery of the said 10b is a product of the CHANGE we've preached?
This kind of willful error happened sporadically unchecked with the connivance of both the MDAs and the Senate during the previous administration without notice.
The senators knows fully well that any attempt to play along with the MDAs will backfire in the long run and Bubu will use them to shine.
kindly get a brain gullible one.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by obasiken: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2016
bakila:

Aliyu Wamakko is APC. They are uncovering what Wike boys at the Ministry of Education are trying to do.

Common sense is not common. Is wike the current minister of education? How are you getting internet reception under the rock where u live?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by NapoIeon: 7:58am On Feb 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista TonyeBarcanista

Hehehehehehehehehehe Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by slap1(m): 8:01am On Feb 02, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Did Buhari not go through the budget before signing? Didn't his cabinet members go through the budget before ratifying it? Didn't the Budget Office scrutinise the budget before presenting it to Buhari? How come they didn't notice this? Or are they complicit?

This APC government is a total joke and a complete scam.

The question should be directed at his cabinet members because, in all honesty, Buhari cannot understand what is in the budget. It is not an insult.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by Adeabdulfocus(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2016
Always try & see the good in what others do. Don't promote hate & be envious or worse, sit behind a keyboard & start criticising others.
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by Opinedecandid(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2016
There continues the #BudgetofRuin of Buhari led administration.
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by AlPeter: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2016
See folks, this is the reason who voted in this administration. This is the change we fought for and am glad we won. This is how our common wealth have always been stolen now the fear of EFCC and the new found interest of the public in policy decisions is making the Senate to truly perform.
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by Jesusloveyou: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Lalasticlala & Obinoscopy, I think the APC is a complete scam
yea, apc is a complete scam by reducing overhead expenses which wike transfer to his pocket, instead to thank God for change, if not d senate wouldn't have be able to discover anything, and d same apc scam was discover by apc man, is that not a prove that pdp is d complete scam

1 Like

Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by diegwu01: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2016
tafrica:

You're a **** for calling people wailers.
If the CHANGE is real, what is pseudo N10B doing in the budget? So Bubu and his team could have looted it if not discovered.

**** Must you wail at any opportunity, I dont know when it would get into your heads that your Principal, the Ineffectual buffoon has Lost the election and would be Jailed eventually for the Massive Corruption that happened during his inglorious days.
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by kingdompropty: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2016
APC cocoyam eaters grin

Sanji tongue
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by Deepfreezer(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Miriam19:
No comment
please say something nahh haba.
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by diegwu01: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2016
obasiken:

Common sense is not common. Is wike the current minister of education? How are you getting internet reception under the rock where u live?
So you re saying Wike left the Ministry of Education with the HOD's, and all the workers employed into the Ministry during this reign?
Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by blackestboy: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2016
diegwu01:

Silly. Must you wail at any opportunity, I dont know when it would get into your heads that your Principal, the Ineffectual buffoon has Lost the election and would be Jailed eventually for the Massive Corruption that happened during his inglorious days.

Pls tell me, how does this have to do with GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget by Caliph69: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2016
I think its part of the change. Same way more than 790 million was budgeted for "mere" website update.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' / I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness / Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.