Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,535 members, 7,865,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Set Of People Not Worth Giving Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Set Of People Not Worth Giving Advice. (662 Views)

Poster Warning People Not To Touch Partner's Private Part While Driving / Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! / She Is Not Worth It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Set Of People Not Worth Giving Advice. by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2016
There are set of people not worth giving advice.
Not because it is so very wrong to advice them but because they know truly the consequences of their lifestyle...
The first category of people not worth giving advice are

1- Gays.
I'm yet to see what would make me advice a gay to decease from being gay. Nor advice them, on the health implications of such shameful act.
Imagine you will see some ladies with big endowed materials, full packaging and yet you would insist on homosexual #smh
2- Lesbians
Of course This must be the second on the list, argggg, This is just something I’m kind of curious about, you will see a full fledge Young and sexy man with six packs and a big Rode and you will still insist on that same act, you can never change walai

Furthermore, cultists and atheists are the Third and fourth category of persons I won't advice coz doing that would shorten my life span.
Advising them would make me loose weight.
So why should I waste my time, saliva and data advising whom I know is aware of what he/she is into..
Make una continue ooh..
Una doh!
Please Boldy add yours to the list
Re: Set Of People Not Worth Giving Advice. by obiorathesubtle: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2016
uh.. Who knows how to configure free browsing for nokia torch?
Re: Set Of People Not Worth Giving Advice. by octopusfreaky(f): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2016
sharrap, so fornicators dont know the consequences abi Hypocrites everywhere.. Individual sexuality varies...
Re: Set Of People Not Worth Giving Advice. by prahcetomi(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Fifth category: Nairalanders that creates stupid threads........because they can never change.....e.g....
Re: Set Of People Not Worth Giving Advice. by Laveda(f): 8:37am On Feb 02, 2016
undecided
Re: Set Of People Not Worth Giving Advice. by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2016
This Thread reeks of faggotery and utter fuckery. Homosexuals shouldn't be denied their happiness.

I am of the opinion they shouldnt be prosecuted except For same sex marriage as that is a radical illogical change on the marriage institution.

Atheists are more often than not wiser than theists and fanatics, Op I guess you must be a theist as your ignorance is alarming
Re: Set Of People Not Worth Giving Advice. by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2016
prahcetomi:
Fifth category: Nairalanders that creates stupid threads........because they can never change.....e.g....

E.G
Your Papa
Re: Set Of People Not Worth Giving Advice. by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
This Thread reeks of faggotery and utter fuckery. Homosexuals shouldn't be denied their happiness.

I am of the opinion they shouldnt be prosecuted except For same sex marriage as that is a radical illogical change on the marriage institution.

Atheists are more often than not wiser than theists and fanatics, Op I guess you must be a theist as your ignorance is alarming

Nairalanders you see now, this part of what am saying

Your foolishness is alarming
Re: Set Of People Not Worth Giving Advice. by firstking01(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2016
Bros these things are not limited to only thos categories of people you mentioned na
Re: Set Of People Not Worth Giving Advice. by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Azsalami:

Nairalanders you see now, this part of what am saying

Your foolishness is alarming

I would argue with you but you prolly a Muslim lipsrsealed
Re: Set Of People Not Worth Giving Advice. by prahcetomi(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2016
Azsalami:

E.G
Your Papa
Was I refering to you.Its a pity how immature,blockhead,unfathomably stupid and stupid individuals are allowed to have browsing phones.Your lack of respect shows how crazy you really are.........Please seun,lalasticlala, open a forum for under 15s....................Idiota...........Gracias.
Re: Set Of People Not Worth Giving Advice. by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Why do atheist believe that they are smarter just because they don't believe in God?

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Newly Bought Motorcycle from tokyo (image) / ............favourite 69 Position............. / Naija We Hail Thee....joke For Your Relaxation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.