Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help (1939 Views)

Romantic Or Not? Man Bought A Ferrari For His Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift / Help! He Is Not Man Enough. / You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by olaolaking: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2009
I so much love going out with beautiful ladies. I am very romantic and good on bed. I am Beautiful (More than handsome) as the ladies use to say with ecstasy (some) even but my problem is that I have not been able to approach any clean ,beautiful ladies at first sight because of fear and shyness. Please what do you think I can do to curb this?
Please Tips from ladies
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2009
Go and take a bath, go to church and give your life to Christ so he can save you from yourself.
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by puskin: 12:38am On Jul 01, 2009
Drink enuff kparaga. It helps.
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by 190: 2:39am On Jul 01, 2009
take 11 bottles of guiness stout and talk 2 the nearest mad woman near u
get bak 2 me wit ur results! tongue

190 again
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by iice(f): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2009
Wow, Adonis on NL undecided
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by biola44: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2009
lol, grin
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by whiteroses(f): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2009
work out and go shirtless, let the six pack do all the talking. i'm a sucker for six pack lol ahhhhh dreamy

Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by deji2005(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2009
continue to be yourself,
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by Romeo4real(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2009
How about just growing up?
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by beingme(f): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2009
U NEED ADVICE FROM LADIES TO HURT THEM RIGHT?
OH! MAN BE URSELF AND KEEP URSELF CLEAN
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by ifyalways(f): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2009
ezinne1212:

Go and take a bath, go to church and give your life to Christ so he can save you from yourself.
rofl
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by deji2005(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2009
you said you"ve not been able to approach clean beautiful girls. seems you"re a bit picky, why cant you just approach girls that comes your way rather than looking out for beautiful ones. Like a saying goes beauty is in the eyes on the beholder. tk care
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by edogram1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2009
take a bold move.

but don't start with girls in Ur area, it mint be embarrassing if u r rejected.

go outside, and start ur practices there,
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by topup: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2009

I'm sorry but the issue is to do with your outlook. You have to take that first step, it won't be easy, but you will have many opportunities to try and try again before you perfect it.

It's things like this that make me thank God I was born a female.

Anyways, I think maybe you should try and ease off online talking, people talk differently online than they do offline, women may act more sincere, be more honest and can hide their body language, so you're not learning how to speak to people face to face, even though you think it's increasing your confidence.

I would advise making friends with the women you like first, and even though you might want something to happen, convince yourself that you only want a platonic relationship, that should calm down the nerves more, as friends come and go, but an insult from a crush could last a lifetime.

I'm not saying you're going to get insulted, but some women may not react the way you want them to, to the words you say to them, that is why it is important to do your own trial and error. Some women react positively to being 'toasted' from the first meeting maybe on the street or in a restaurant whilst others will detest it.

Being good at reading boyd language, whether you're getting a positive signal to continue the 'toasting' or a negative as she's preoccupied with a phone call, or looks worried, in a bad mood e.t.c.

You'll learn over time, unfortunately I can't predict how much time it would take for you, but if you start now, it'll take less time.

Also, I believe maybe it's now time to curb the 'in bed' part, most respectable ladies are not looking for things like that upon first meeting and announcing stuff like that to their faces can be a turn-off/negative point.
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by mccloud224(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2009
Start drinking and smoking.I'd advice you buy smirnoff vodka (the one with the blue cap) and a pack of benson and hedges.Start your day with a dose of vodka mixed with red bull and smoke as much as you can tolerate.Drink more red bull to take the bad breath away and drift into the world.I promise you, if you see beyounce at ikeja b/stop, you wont hesistate to step up to her.You wont even know when you get into her car (and leave yours on the road),, you know the rest (it works, no be joke)
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by TheSeeker(m): 12:43am On Jul 07, 2009
She won't kill you. Forget about the embarrassment and go for the kill. You will come to understand that when a man is confident, sometimes, depending on the woman involved, she will be shy.
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by bluespice(f): 2:00am On Jul 07, 2009
TheSeeker:

She won't kill you. Forget about the embarrassment and go for the kill. You will come to understand that when a man is confident, sometimes, depending on the woman involved, she will be shy.
word!
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by ladykool(f): 2:09am On Jul 07, 2009
omg! LOL just try approaching them and see wat they say!
hmm i dnt understand why u will tell us ur history here o bout ur sexuality undecided who know u might be lieing to us
something must be definetly wrong somewhere cuz if u are confident in urself why wnt u approach the ladies now??
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by izeek(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2009
its not an innate quality, u just have to go out there and do it for yourself.
afterall u wud never know if u dint try.
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by Gentlelady(f): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2009
First work on yourself.  Develop self confidence and take care of your appearance.  You can go out as a group with your friends and talk to the girls.  Do not start toasting or talking about sex or relationship.  Chat about what you have passion for or have knowledge in like football, music, internet etc.  Try to establish friendship with ladies first before moving on to talking about relationship with them. 
But I want to find out if you are shy with all girls or just with those you think are not 'clean & beautiful'?
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by olaolaking: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2009
My problem is that I feel I will not be able to withstand the embarassment
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by kok(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2009
olaolaking:

Get drunk before making a move, it helps, you wouldnt know or hear whatever they say to you in the process lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by mamagee3(f): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2009
ezinne1212:

Funny.
Re: I Am Not Man Enough Please (ladies) Help by Gentlelady(f): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2009
olaolaking:

You have to learn to deal with embarrassment. You will not die from it, you should learn how to laugh at these things.

(1) (Reply)

Females Are Evil! . . .some / Only Bad Girls Mess Around With Bad Guys / Men Are The Most Important Thing That Makes Women Happy In Their Lif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.