Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Only Bad Girls Mess Around With Bad Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Bad Girls Mess Around With Bad Guys (1937 Views)

Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? / Why do Girls mess up each time we try 2 accord them sm certain level of respect? / Top Reason Girls Mess Up Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Bad Girls Mess Around With Bad Guys by Orikinla(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2011
I have seen many ignorant people assume that girls like bad guys. But the truth is only bad girls go gaga over bad guys out of immaturity and insecurity.

Many of the girls who pretend to be good girls are bad.
Just tempt them first.

And many of the so called nice guys turn to bad guys sooner or later.

Now let me ask you.

Would you be dumb to let her use you to spite her boyfriend?

A young woman who is in her late 20s is in a steady relationship with a nice guy she introduced to you. But behind him, she has been doing her best to tempt you to date her. And often disrespects her boyfriend in your presence and her foolish attitude to impress you that she could dump him anytime. But you refuse to play her game. Then she meets a prettier and sexier girl with you and gets irritated and stops greeting you. You simply ignore her and later she tries to continue to lure you into a relationship. Would you go ahead and slam her or totally ignore her, because you don’t want her to use you to cheat on her boyfriend?
Many girls and ladies are like this particular girl.

I have seen them even deny their boyfriends when meeting other guys, but later return to be banged severely by their guys after flirting or cheating.

A Lagos big girl in Ikoyi had a regular guy who did his best for her, but she went after another guy who just banged her and later dumped her. She began a whispering campaign to make him regret his action, but when it failed she hurriedly returned to the regular guy and agreed to marry him.
One very pretty Nigerian babe told me she always cheated on her boyfriend whenever they quarreled. They have agreed to marry, but I felt bad when I discovered that he is even my kinsman.

As much as I want our guys to respect and be faithful to our girls, but sometimes I don’t blame our guys for taking advantage of them, because majority of our girls behave like confused sheep that they do not know where to graze. Many of them say they are in search of greener pastures, but in most cases they end up eating rotten grass.

Re: Only Bad Girls Mess Around With Bad Guys by 24ward(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2011
Guy, this one seems to have been written with anger for the ladies. I totally see where you are going. They sometimes just don't seem to be content until they taste the bad guy. Then they realize their mistake and run back.

The truth is, they would do it again if given the opportunity.
Re: Only Bad Girls Mess Around With Bad Guys by MMM2(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2011
am a bad boy i thank . . . . . . . . undecided undecided
Re: Only Bad Girls Mess Around With Bad Guys by MrCork17: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2011
Orikinla (m). bro did she dump you? undecided
Re: Only Bad Girls Mess Around With Bad Guys by 9jafetish(f): 2:06am On Aug 16, 2011
Orikinla:

I have seen many ignorant people assume that girls like bad guys. But the truth is only bad girls go gaga over bad guys out of immaturity and insecurity.

Many of the girls who pretend to be good girls are bad.
Just tempt them first.

And many of the so called nice guys turn to bad guys sooner or later.

Now let me ask you.

Would you be dumb to let her use you to spite her boyfriend?

A young woman who is in her late 20s is in a steady relationship with a nice guy she introduced to you. But behind him, she has been doing her best to tempt you to date her. And often disrespects her boyfriend in your presence and her foolish attitude to impress you that she could dump him anytime. But you refuse to play her game. Then she meets a prettier and sexier girl with you and gets irritated and stops greeting you. You simply ignore her and later she tries to continue to lure you into a relationship. Would you go ahead and slam her or totally ignore her, because you don’t want her to use you to cheat on her boyfriend?
Many girls and ladies are like this particular girl.

I have seen them even deny their boyfriends when meeting other guys, but later return to be banged severely by their guys after flirting or cheating.

A Lagos big girl in Ikoyi had a regular guy who did his best for her, but she went after another guy who just banged her and later dumped her. She began a whispering campaign to make him regret his action, but when it failed she hurriedly returned to the regular guy and agreed to marry him.
One very pretty Nigerian babe told me she always cheated on her boyfriend whenever they quarreled. They have agreed to marry, but I felt bad when I discovered that he is even my kinsman.

As much as I want our guys to respect and be faithful to our girls, but sometimes I don’t blame our guys for taking advantage of them, because majority of our girls behave like confused sheep that they do not know where to graze. Many of them say they are in search of greener pastures, but in most cases they end up eating rotten grass.

evil guys are attracted to innnocent sweet girls ,who get screwed over by jerks and turn into mean girls

(1) (Reply)

Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar / Help!!!!!...i Need To Start Benefiting. From My Girlfriend / A Girl Ask Me Dis Question....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.