Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. (2477 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click / Photo:if She Serves You Like This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2016
If sex does not prove love,why is cheating a problem?

Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2016
embarassed Op you have an archaic view of sex.... Love and sex are intertwined especially Eros...... However the greatest form of Love is the Agape.... So at the Eros level... Well sex maybe crudely equated with love..... But at the agape level Love transcends sex......

Meanwhile the fact that I have slept with a lady doesn't mean I love her..... Hell No!..... The fact that you are riding a man doesn't mean you love him.....

Now let me school you a little bit on sexual sophistication..... Do you know about the new rules on sex and biz in Japan?....
Do you know that in some cultures its viewed as just sex.....no strings....your husband comes to visit you probably in school.... You stepped out and you meet him in a neighbor's room sexxing.... He stands up to tell you its just sex she is not taking him from you.... Can you handle that?

1 Like

Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by mayorkyzo: 9:06am On Feb 02, 2016
Potential cheater sighted smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by obiorathesubtle: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2016
because sex is and never will be the solution to a 'problem'
Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2016
Cos cheating confirms no love!
Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by Pucaxo(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Because sex is originally supposed to be between married couples.
Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by petkoffDrake(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2016
Cos I hate sex
Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by derrick333(m): 9:33am On Feb 02, 2016
U might be cheating on som1 witout hvin sxx wit another , jus dat silly promises r made during sexx ,if u tell ur side chick u love ha evn with hvin sex wit ha, meaning u cheating on ur main chik
Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2016
U should have said sex does not entirely prove love.. It does 90% especially in a relationship. because without sex u would be as friend to ur lover as u re to every other guy on d street..
Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2016
derrick333:
U might be cheating on som1 witout hvin sxx wit another , jus dat silly promises r made during sexx ,if u tell ur side chick u love ha evn with hvin sex wit ha, meaning u cheating on ur main chik

You can even cheat with food!..... You give horrible chop money at home and go out for sumptuous buffet....
Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by derrick333(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

You can even cheat with food!..... You give horrible chop money at home and go out for sumptuous buffet....
E clear !!
Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2016
derrick333:

E clear !!
You dey do that? shocked
Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 02, 2016
They will ban u
Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by derrick333(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

You dey do that? shocked
No , wen I say ,e clear ,mean say I unstnd watin u talk,and mesef unstand Wtin u talk

1 Like

Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2016
derrick333:

No , wen I say ,e clear ,mean say I unstnd watin u talk,and mesef unstand Wtin u talk
Okay......

1 Like

Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by herboshedhe(f): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ok

My signature your mirrorcheesy
Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
herboshedhe:
Ok

My signature your mirrorcheesy
Harbosede what's all these
Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by herboshedhe(f): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:
Harbosede what's all these

Literal meaning means you check out my signature#no hard feelings#gracias
Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
herboshedhe:

Literal meaning means you check out my signature#no hard feelings#gracias
Multiple monikers
Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by herboshedhe(f): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:
Multiple monikers
I didn't get you right
Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by vault(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
why u tinkin like dis na........
Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by cruzita(f): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
after all said and done SEX DOES NOT PROVE LOVE FINISH
Re: Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. by ucnwafor(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:
embarassed Op you have an archaic view of sex.... Love and sex are intertwined especially Eros...... However the greatest form of Love is the Agape.... So at the Eros level... Well sex maybe crudely equated with love..... But at the agape level Love transcends sex......

Meanwhile the fact that I have slept with a lady doesn't mean I love her..... Hell No!..... The fact that you are riding a man doesn't mean you love him.....

Now let me school you a little bit on sexual sophistication..... Do you know about the new rules on sex and biz in Japan?....
Do you know that in some cultures its viewed as just sex.....no strings....your husband comes to visit you probably in school.... You stepped out and you meet him in a neighbor's room sexxing.... He stands up to tell you its just sex she is not taking him from you.... Can you handle that?
after all the whole matter eeeh, sex is not love oo

(1) (Reply)

Slim And Fat Lady, Which One Will You Go For? / Nairalanders Is It A Right Thing For A Man To Beg His Wife For Sex / Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.