Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2829667 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
A fast growing IT firm is urgently looking to fill an Accountant role with 3-5 yrs experience in Accounting AND Admin functions. Professional qualification is essential.

Interested and qualified candidates should send cvs to biapositions@gmail.com
Comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
VACANCY ALERT

Network Engineers
An IT company on the mainland seeks to employ a Network Engineer with 3 - 5 years work experience in this role. Certifications such as CCNP, CCNA, MCSA and other relevant certifications are required. Interested candidates are to send their CV to HR@atbtechsoft.com on or before 31st August 2017

Business Development Executive
An IT company on the mainland who is a partner to Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Cyberoam etc. seeks to employ smart sales' executives who have 2-4 years experience selling IT. Interested candidates are send their CV to HR@atbtechsoft.com on or before 31st August 2017.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
We're looking for a brilliant UI/UX Designer to join our Engineering team, visit https://boards.greenhouse.io/andela to apply! Tell a friend!!!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AprokoNaija: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
cbtayo:

Let see

Interested.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AprokoNaija: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mizjemie25:
Good afternoon Joblanders,
If you stay within Lagos Island preferably Ajah environ, need to make extra cash and can be trusted, a friend needs someone to run an errand for him ASAP! negotiation is allowed...quote me if interested... preferably a guy

I stay at Ajah and interested.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by whodohgeepee(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mizjemie25:
If you stay within Lagos Island preferably Ajah environ, need to make extra cash and can be trusted, a friend needs someone to run an errand for him ASAP! negotiation is allowed...quote me if interested... preferably a guy
interested
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Owojuyi(f): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mizjemie25:
I knw someone who is interested. How can he get through
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ugo41babe(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
pls who knows about OUTCESS? and their salary scale for custmer service rep. thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Krazi(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
There is an urgent requirement for a Night Drilling Supervisor for a mid-sized E&P company for their land operations in Nigeria. It is an initial contract of 6 months and subject to renewal. Must have a minimum of 8 years working experience as a drilling operations supervisor and must have a valid IWCF certificate. Please send your CV to nwamaka_chukwurah@hobarkintl.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kingphilz(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please....who knows about this company and their pay? Thanks
You are invited for a chat with AT&A Group Limited on Wednesday, August 30, 2017. Venue: AT&A Group Ltd Suite 47, 9th Floor Eleganza Biro Plaza, Victoria Island, Lagos

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
faithtope:
Hii Debbie... U ar doin a grt job, God will bless u, pls if dia is any job vacancies in ogun state, abeokuta precisely will really appreciate d post. Tnks alot.4 science-based
any job opening for one who read political science.....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adetoks19(m): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
debbie:
Dear All,
1. Our client, a broadband communications provider is recruiting for the following roles:
a. Rigger: The Rigger is responsible for the deployment, troubleshooting, and maintenance of microwave radios on the tower, mast and pole mount installation.
Education & Work Experience
• HND/BSc in Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering or related field
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in a relevant role.
• RF engineering experience working in the telecoms industry.
• Affiliation with relevant professional bodies
Competency, Skills & Certifications
• Certification in HSE
• Relationship & People Management

2. Field Service Engineer: The Field Service Engineer is responsible for the deployment, troubleshooting, integration and maintenance of various communication equipment (VSAT and Radio).
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering or related field
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in a relevant role.
• RF engineering experience working in the telecoms industry.
Competency, Skills & Certifications
• Certification in CCNA, CWNA
• Relationship & People Management

3. Corporate Sales Executive
This job role is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned Territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products or related services. Contacts and secures new business accounts/customer while achieving the set sales target per time.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sciences, Electronic / Telecoms Engineering is preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
• Work experience in an ISP company is an advantage.

4. Our client in the financial sector is recruiting to fill in the role of Sales Personnel. Ideal candidates should have experience in marketing and selling INSURANCE PRODUCTS. Please note that this organization is not in the insurance industry but require candidates with experience in the selling of insurance products. Salary is N100,000 per month with performance pay.

Interested candidates should please send CVs to recruitment@resourceintermediaries.org with the role applied for as the subject of the mail.

@Debbie, love your work. Touching lives. Please can you help me locate a good Accounting/Auditing firm where one can have a good knowledge & experience as a graduate.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emmahoney(m): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
We need industrial attaches for 1 year attachment at our Lagos Office. Candidates must have completed OND in Social Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Management Sciences and must have the letter requesting attachment issued by their institutions. Please send resumes to me at toyin.puddicombe@yoainsurance.com. There will be aptitude tests. Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tolution1: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kingphilz:
Please....who knows about this company and their pay? Thanks

You are invited for a chat with AT&A Group Limited on Wednesday, August 30,
Venue: AT&A Group Ltd
Suite 47, 9th Floor
Eleganza Biro Plaza,
Victoria Island, Lagos

THEY ARE REAL. I THINK THEY ARE INTO REAL ESTATE (or something similar, I'm not certain) and they are very nice.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by toocoded: 1:53am On Aug 30, 2017
ugo41babe:
pls who knows about OUTCESS? and their salary scale for custmer service rep. thanks
Outcess is former CCNSL and their pay package was not encouraging. Who knows whether they've changed for good. U need to get there and find out.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by phykel(m): 2:17am On Aug 30, 2017
hausadreturn:
But Umuahia should have Osogbo direct na shay?
>
Or he should just take a bus from Umuahia to Onitsha, and from Onitsha, he should get Osogbo direct.
#just saying

Take a bus to onitsha
Take 100naira bus to toll gate in Asaba
Take car to Ore then enter Osogbo from Ore.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Solphiequeen(f): 3:15am On Aug 30, 2017
Hello Everyone, Please I need info as regards LeadWay Assurance Company, specifically the position they are recruiting for... Am wary of marketing positions. I got an interview invite from them, I need to confirm that it's not for a marketing post. Please help out if u know anything about them. Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hausadreturn(m): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2017
Solphiequeen:
Hello Everyone, Please I need info as regards LeadWay Assurance Company, specifically the position they are recruiting for... Am wary of marketing positions. I got an interview invite from them, I need to confirm that it's not for a marketing post. Please help out if u know anything about them. Thanks.
I guess you're like me...dont like marketing.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by osolee(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2017
How do I get to this address from Oshodi?

21 Boyle Street, Onikan, Lagos??

Cc:debbie
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2017
osolee:

i dont have a clear info on that place...but i know onikan.
So from oshodi board a bus going to cms. .get down and locate keke going to TBS.....inform the dtiver the name of the street...he can drop you off along the route.
I hope someone else can help out.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2017
Apply if you are qualified
http://alat.ng/opportunities

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ganie(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2017
Dear members,please i need a mentor on storekeeping and warehouse management.I have no relevant experience other than stock taking,so i need someone who is into this to help out.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2017
osolee:

Take a brt bus from oshodi either to TBS or Obalende. #150.

From TBS or Obalende, take a bike to Boyle street #100. Tell the bikeman you are looking for #21.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by paulstrings(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mayconcept solutions is one of Nigeria's foremost digital marketing agencies, leading the pace in online marketing, branding, communications, and technologies.
We are looking for a P. A

Description
a vibrant and competent personal assistant to manage the activities of a senior executive.
The ideal candidate will be preferably a female with the necessary skills listed below. She’ll be able to deal with complaints, fix appointments, organize schedules and give accurate information.

Responsibilities
Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
Computing and accounting.
Handling bills and invoices.
Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
Handling correspondence, creating inventories, organizing the office/home and handling media inquiries.
Planning events
Organizing and liaising with third parties.
Coordinating personal schedules and daily activities.
Running business and personal errands.
Maintaining social, public/private activities.

Requirements
Proven experience as Administrator, personal assistant or any other relevant position
Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
Problem-solving skills
Customer service orientation
Good communication skills
Very organized. Good Knowledge of Microsoft office.
Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
Flexibility and adaptability
Good oral and written communication skills
Excellent marketing skills
Social Media skills will be an added advantage.
Ideal candidate must reside within Ikeja-Ogba Axis
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly forward their Application/CV to Hr@Mayconceptsolutions.com
Minimum Qualification:
First Degree in Business, Administration or any other related courses {BSc/OND/HND}
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by niggaman(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
osolee:

Firstly if u drop at oblende, go by the side of Police hq (ken saleb), pick an okada and tell the okada man to take u to Boyle street. or
IF u took Sms bus, drop at tbs. walk thru the gate to the end of the other gate. once u burst out of the other gate turn right and walk a small distance ask from anybody dat u going to Boyle street.
You cant miss. Goodluck.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Xmen149(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
debbie:
We have started collecting CVs for our TSAP Batch 3. The Technical Skills Acquisition Programme is designed to give young engineering students a start to great career with IHS Towers.
We are seeking candidates with thw following requirements;

• First class or Second class upper
• Degree in Elect/Elect, Mechanical Engr, Applied Physics, Power/Solar Energy, Telecommunication Engr etc.
• University graduate
• Post NYSC
Please send CVs to talent@ihstowers.com

@ debbie thanks alot for this,.and all the the Engineering adverts posted.

please using " TSAP Batch 3 " as subject of the mail,.hope that will be ok. or should their be additional info
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by goshen26: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
zoke:
i miss this job altho not a big job it would have be manageable. It wasn't posted on time. pls keep doing the great work by posting opportunities in benin. We people seeking from benin re really facing more challenge of getting good opportunity. some jobs being posted here require the applicant to be a lag resident. this Benin is.....mmm. Trusting in God always.

My sincere advice is that u should look for a lag addr, may be a friend or relative. Whenever a job surface that requires lag residents only, edit ur CV and apply. I know of a lady that recently got a job in a big school, she resides in Ibadan, she had to use a lag add. Now she is managing in a church pending when she gets her own acco.

God bless our hussle, Bro
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by judecares1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
if you value your life,dont ever go,i mean dont move an inch.

niftykaycee:
I just got this as an sms....please how authentic is it?

PG shortlist you for an interview on Fri 1/9/17 by 9am @27 Ayodele Ojo by Coker Road Traffic Light B/Stop Ilupeju, Lagos. 090-****-****
RITECONCEPTS

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.