Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,441 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2837240 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by siegfried99(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
adetoks19:
Good day house, please I got this invite in my mail box. Av checked the website & there isn't anything there.

CV REVIEWED.

WE WERE IMPRESSED BY YOUR BACKGROUND AND WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO AN INTERVIEW/CHAT AT OUR OFFICE AT OMOLE TO TELL YOU A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THE POSITION AND GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER.

AS A BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER, YOU ARE TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT TO TRAIN AND RETRAIN OTHERS IN THE ORGANIZATION. YOU WILL GO THROUGH A PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT WHICH IS BOTH WRITTEN AND ORAL BY THE ASSISTANCE BDM AND THE CEO OF THE ORGANIZATION. DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOW:

ADDRESS: 7, BABATUNDE LADEGA STREET, OMOLE PHASE 1, OMOLE BUS STOP, OJODU BERGER, LAGOS.
DATE: 5th OF SEPTEMBER, 2017 (TUESDAY)
TIME: 9AM PROMPT

Please is this real..Help a brother out.. Thank your

Don't waste your transport money grin
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
ggoldmine:
My friend got a job from one of the vacancies I sent to her from this thread. Thanks Debbie.
congratulations to her

8 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Cooladex:
God bless nairaland and "Debbie" for this thread, I got a job from here, though the pay might not be that "mouth watering", but its a place where I have the opportunity to advance in my field which I've always desired.

And to everyone seeking a job out here. God would surely change your stories soon.
Shalom!
congratulations to you.....i pray you succeed in the job and move higher in your pursuit.

14 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Cooladex(m): 12:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Amen. Thanks a bunch
debbie:
congratulations to you.....i pray you succeed in the job and move higher in your pursuit.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Micromurex(m): 5:52am On Sep 04, 2017
MrDojo:

I've seen some but dnt know how legit dey are......

Job: Quality Assurance office
Send Cv to Olawunmi.excellentlinks@gmail.com
And text name, Qualification and position applying for to 08099663215.

Job: Microbiologist/Nutritionist
Send CV to Bevaslogistics@gmail.com

Job: E & A Consult
Quality Control.
Send CV to hr.eandaconsult@gmail.com

Hope dat helps bro....pls if u ave any offers try and lemme knw too...God bless us Ooo

#PEACE

Thank you. Please when you have more of this, don't hesitate to share with us. Thank you once again

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 04, 2017
wink
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Extraordinaire(f): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
ganie:
Dear members,please i need a mentor on storekeeping and warehouse management.I have no relevant experience other than stock taking,so i need someone who is into this to help out.

any challenges about that? I have a little experience.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by onward4life(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Their agent here will soon quote you telling you how they help the poor. It's GNLD.

If I know where any gnld insect leave ehh I will kill it with piff paff!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adetoks19(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Good day house please I received an SMS for an assessment test at 5, Adegbemi street, off Allen Avenue, beside old Alad market site, Ikeja Lagos state. The name of the company is E-global office

How genuine is it?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by giftedofgod(f): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
debbie:

Please, I need a job in Abeokuta. I have PGDE, B.Agric, M.Agric.
Aside teaching and working on farm, I can work as a research consultant, Data collector.
Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
We are currently recruiting for the following role below; interested candidates should send CV to c.uconnectng@gmail.com using the Job Title as their subject.

BANK TELLERS
• OND Upper Credit ONLY
• Required age is 30 years and below
• Candidate should be proficient in Ms. Word & Excel
• Location is ONNE- RIVERS STATE
I have an urgent need for OND Accounting students who are looking to secure industrial training placements. Please note that this opening is at the LEKKI/AJAH axis, and interested candidates must reside at either LEKKI or AJAH. Please send your CVs to cike@icsoutsourcing.com with Accounting Interns as the subject of the mail.
Urgently looking to fill the position of a HR - Systems/database Administrator for our client a multinational E&P based in Lagos state.

This role is 1 Year renewable contract.

The client is looking for someone with below requirements;

• A university degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
• Very good practical knowledge of Visual Studio.NET and the .NET Framework.
• Strong background in Oracle DBMS and PL/SQL.
• Strong background of Crystal Report development and integration into ASP.NET.
• Good knowledge of system testing and debugging.
• Good knowledge of VB.NET or C#.NET, HTML5, CSS3 and Javascript frameworks.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar position and environment (OilandGas industry).

Qualified candidates should send their CV to francis.okoye@aldelia.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
1. Trainee counsel with 1-4 experience in legal practice

- assist in legal research, analyses and opinions
- engage in research internally and externally on legal regulatory
- prepare court papers and processes and assist senior counsel in court
-maintain confidentiality at all times on issues pertaining to the firm

Technical attributes
- adequate legal knowledge and background
- interest in research

Educational qualification

- a solid first degree from on a recognized university
-LLM will be an added advantage

2. Counsel with 5- 10 years experience in legal

- carry out legal research and analysis and give written opinions
- interact with clients to receive instructions
- attend court at all levels and across the country for the purpose of both Advocacy in court and obtain relevant documentation
- demonstrate proven leadership, excellent influencing and negotiating skills

Educational qualification

- a solid first degree from on a recognized university
-LLM / MBA will be an added advantage

Cvs should be sent to : recruit@hbalogunconsult.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
URGENT VACANCY

Our client in the Oil and Gas industry has vacancy for the position of IT HEAD who is abreast with modern technological trends in IT. HE must be a graduate of computer engineering / Science with 8 years experience in the same capacity. MBA/Professional qualifications will be an added advantage. Interested candidates should SEND cv to rawstonefirm@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
We have an opening for a Trust Services Lawyer. Preferred candidates must have current or prior experience in Loan Documentation/Collateral Security banking as Senior Banking Officers or Assistant Managers Interested candidates should send CVs to mholloway@icsoutsourcing.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Urgent Vacancies.

A reputable servicing company in Lekki area of Lagos has the following vacant positions for immediate employment.

1) Business Development Executive
Experience- Candidates applying for this position must have 3-5years on the job experience .
Qualification: Bsc / BA. Msc will be an added advantage

2) Civil Engr.
Experience - 3-5years on the job experience
Qualification: Bsc. Msc will be an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should send cv to hr@mitmohgroup.com on or before 11th September,2017 using BD or Civil Engr as subject.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Electrical field engineer (contract employment) with at least five years experience in installation of medium voltage equipment (at least 11000V) is needed. Send applications to vacancies@taewoolp.com. entries closes September 15,2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
VACANCY FOR CAKE PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR

Urgent vacancy exist for the post of a Cake Production Supervisor in a Food production company in Owerri. Any interested person with a first degree or its equivalent in a related course with minimum of five years hands experience in cake production should forward detailed CV to: confectioneryjobs@yahoo.com within two weeks of this publication.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
VACANCY- Receptionist

Qualification
HND/BSC in Relevant discipline
1-3 years experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with astute listening abilities.

kindly send your cv to Hr@pistonsandpedalsltd.com

Location of job is Lekki Phase 1
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Graphics Designers urgently need for a better paid projects.

If you are good in software development and good use of MS office, it is a BIG plus.

No certificate needed, just send your works for selections.

Send your works to info@agrobarn.org

Deadline is Next week.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
A fast rising tech start-up is in dire need of a customer care executive. The preferred candidate should be female, can speak at least two(2) Nigerian languages apart from English Language; preferably Yoruba & Ibo. Interested person(s) should send their CV's to mrmosesilemona@gmail.com

Job Location is in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Audit/Account Personnel Needed in an Agric Company.

Qualifications
HND or B.Sc Accounting, Economic, Finance, Social Science degree, Master added advantage
Membership of relevant professional body (ICAN, ACCA)
Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Experience / Competencies
Minimum of 2 years in an Agric company.

Skills

Audit, Legal Compliance, Accounting Documentation Skills, Accounting Reporting Results, Thoroughness, Presentation Skills, Financial Software, Corporate Finance, SFAS Rules, Objectivity

Send your CV and credentials to info@agrobarn.org

Close of applications is one week from now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Vacancy: Call Center Agents
Requirements
Candidates should possess minimum 3-5 years experience.
Candidates should be very fluent in English.

Qualified candidates please forward resume to lindaikedife@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
oaster bus drivers urgently needed. Qualified candidates should send CVs to infoupdate@lingtonandbernie.com or come to our office tomorrow (Monday) Sept 4, 2017 at No 9A, Omo-Osagie Street, Awolowo Rd. Ikoyi Lagos. Salary is N50,000 net. other benefit are HMO, Pension, NHF, Insurance, 13th Month Allowance, Leave Allowance. Age Limit is 42yrs

Refferals will be highly appreciated due to its urgency

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Our client, a British curriculum based school in Abuja urgently needs the services of;

Position:
Language Teacher (French)

Job Description:
The French teacher is a professional who is responsible for giving correct directions to the students so as to make them proficient in writing, verbalizing, interpreting, and reading the French language. The ideal candidate is expected to teach French Language, prepare and evaluate students for both internal and external examinations.

Responsibilities:
• Create lesson plans according to curriculum
• Teach students how to write, verbalize, interpret and read French language.
• Provide appropriate instructions to the students that will help them to attain competency in the French language as per their grade level
• Prepare and evaluate students for internal, external, local and international examinations.
• Any other duties as may be assigned.

Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree in French Language.
• Strong knowledge of British curriculum
• Abuja resident and preferably female

Please send applications to paediaconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
An FMCG company in Nigeria is in need of an "HR Analyst" for immediate employment.

Position: HR Analyst
Report to: Head of HR

Requirements:
The ideal candidate is expected to have
2-3years experience in the same capacity
Advanced Excel skill and other MS office tools
Analytical in approach
Practical knowledge in Payroll management, Employment law, HR process and compliance are essential

Salary Range: Between 70 - 100k

N:B Only candidate who meet the requirements should apply

Application should be sent to hrteam.nigeria@thegbfoods.com
Using the above position as subject of the mail.
Application closes on Friday, 8th September 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Role Title: MIS Analyst
Function: Operations

Reporting Relationship (Line Manager): Customer Relations Manager

Job Purpose
Role holder will be the single point of contact for all Customer Service data needs by providing detailed, accurate and timely data analysis and reports to support management with decision making. This will involve creating and maintaining a daily dashboard for Customer Relations, Field Service & Churn using well designed graphics, pivot table and other tools to measure unit’s performance against set deliverables. Reports must provide clear insights to ensure continuous improvements for all identified units.

Broad Overview of Job Responsibilities
• Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis
• Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness
• Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
• Ability to work with Big Data and provide actionable insights
• Develop MIS dashboards for customer management and internal communication
• Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team
• Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed
• Understand customer problems and provide appropriate technical solutions
• Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring customer issues

Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
• First degree in Sciences / Technology
• Additional certification in Customer Relationship Management
• Excellent computer skills especially MS Excel (Proficiency in MS Excel will be tested)
• Knowledge of Sales Force CRM will be a plus but not mandatory

Relevant Experience
• 5 Years work experience in a customer service related role
• 2 years of varied experience in data analytics, statistics, or any related role
• Proficiency in providing detailed reports under tight time constraints

Other Requirements
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Good mathematical ability, IT skills and excellent computer knowledge
• Good communications skills
• A high level of accuracy
• Attention to details
• Fast learner
• Team player
• Willingness to put in extra hours when required

Please send cv with a cover note to our official Careers email address, careers@lumos.com.ng.

This vacancy closes on Thursday, 7th September 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
debbie:
oaster bus drivers urgently needed. Qualified candidates should send CVs to infoupdate@lingtonandbernie.com or come to our office tomorrow (Monday) Sept 4, 2017 at No 9A, Omo-Osagie Street, Awolowo Rd. Ikoyi Lagos. Salary is N50,000 net. other benefit are HMO, Pension, NHF, Insurance, 13th Month Allowance, Leave Allowance. Age Limit is 42yrs

Refferals will be highly appreciated due to its urgency
Minimum age limit or Maximum
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hello House ..how are we all doing? congrats to those of us that got jobs recently and i strongly believe for the rest of us that are still searching.

Please i will like to beg us to stop sending me direct mail...i find it hard to respond to over 100 mails cry cry..i dont recruit for any company and neither do i give jobs. i only push across to us jobs i think anyone suitable can apply for.
For all i know....all those that have gotten jobs here i dont know anyone of them in person and i havent even met anyone.
I know many will have such impression that i have links to jobs i post....I HAVE NO IOTA OF INFORMATION ASIDE MY SERVICE HERE TO BE POSTING THEM

I also understand the pressures and worries when looking for a job...its not easy embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thank you all
Regards

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dhara12(m): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
maduabuchi2014:

any challenges about that? I have a little experience.
please any ideas shared is welcome. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.