Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2837019 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Osu175(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2017
neyosea25:
I have an interview at Page Micro Finance on Tuesday for the position of sales executive at 18 Norman William street, ikoyi. I need the following information:
1. The salary structure for this position
2. How to get to this address from Ikorodu
3. Any other relevant information about this position and organization.
I thought sycamore were the one's doing the recruitment on Direct sales Executive for page

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emmahoney(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
There is a current vacancy for a Junior Maintenance Technician (Engine) the candidate must have worked on an FPSO.Work location is Nigeria.Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to helen.oggar@wtsenergy.com.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emmahoney(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
WTS Energy has internal openings for a Finance Manager and an Accountant.Degree in Accounting, Qualified Accountant and knowledge of Accounting process in the Oil and Gas Industry. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Accounting Reporting Packages such as SAGE, Navision. Send applications to helen.oggar@wtsenergy.com

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emmahoney(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
We request the submission of CVs from interested and qualified candidates to fill the position of *Brand Manager* for *Lagos*

Perfetti Van Melle’s Brand Management is about growing our Brands, Business, and People. You will help us remain on the cutting edge of marketing, helping us find new and exciting ways to reach consumers.

As a Brand Manager at Perfetti Van Melle, you will be assigned full responsibility for your brand and business results. You will be accountable for developing and executing strategies and plans in partnership with multi-disciplinary teams as well as external creative and communication agencies. 

To be successful in this role, you will need strong passion and strength in consumer, customer, and market understanding and insights – Developing creative and innovative solutions that allow us to win in the marketplace.

Requirements; A  Bachelor’s degree or Master’s, preferably with some business focus Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking Innovation for growth skills Strong communication skills and team capabilities Pay is commensurate with experience and capability.

All CVs must be submitted to recruitment@ng.pvmgrp.com on or before *Tuesday, September 5, 2017.*
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emmahoney(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
We are recruiting Drivers for our client in the financial sector. Locations are Festac; Ikeja; VI; Yaba/Surulere. Take home is N50,000.00. excluding NHF, HMO, Pension, Payee, 13th Month, Vacation Allowance etc. If interested send CV to infoupdate@lingtonandbernie.com or

Visit our Head Office at No 9A Omo-Osegie Street, Awolowo Rd. Ikoyi, Lagos. Note age Limit is 40years

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
neyosea25:
I have an interview at Page Micro Finance on Tuesday for the position of sales executive at 18 Norman William street, ikoyi. I need the following information:
1. The salary structure for this position
2. How to get to this address from Ikorodu
3. Any other relevant information about this position and organization.
That's 25th and staffing, a recruiting firm
2. They take a specified amount from your first salary
3. From Ikorodu board obalende, from obalande ask for keke heading there, alight at the bus/stop
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
johnime:

3. From Ikorodu board obalende, from obalande ask for keke heading there, alight at the bus/stop
That's not 25th and staffing. Though they are on same street. Page mfb pays 60k for sales executive. There's target too, around 5mil i think. Get ready for a 4-5 man panel

@neyosea25

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by neyosea25(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
johnime:

Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by neyosea25(m): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
sugarcoatted:

That's not 25th and staffing. Though they are on same street. Page mfb pays 60k for sales executive. There's target too, around 5mil i think. Get ready for a 4-5 man panel

@neyosea25
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by princeaja(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=Gaybu post=59975758][/quote]what of east
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by aliyumumin: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dear Debbie,

Can you help me search for Supervisor/Engineering job in Kaduna.

Thanks in Advance
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ggoldmine: 12:49am On Sep 03, 2017
My friend got a job from one of the vacancies I sent to her from this thread. Thanks Debbie.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by McIrx: 1:28am On Sep 03, 2017
We acknowledged your CV for the position of Sales Executive. You are hereby invited for an interview at
our Head Office Meganet Mobile Ltd. 13th Floor, Bookshop House, 50/52, Broad Street, CMS, Lagos

I've checked online but wasn't really satisfied with the information I have.
Please help out with more info about the firm and how to get to the address from Ikorodu.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MyExpression(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2017
Please who knows any legit recruitment agency in Abuja... or any available job opening.
Help me with address ooooo
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by doctorgold(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
McIrx:
We acknowledged your CV for the position of Sales Executive. You are hereby invited for an interview at
our Head Office Meganet Mobile Ltd. 13th Floor, Bookshop House, 50/52, Broad Street, CMS, Lagos

I've checked online but wasn't really satisfied with the information I have.
Please help out with more info about the firm and how to get to the address from Ikorodu.

congrats on your invite.
unfortunately, I don't have any info about the firm but I can sure help out with getting there.
take a brt bus from anywhere in ikorodu to CMS. once you drop at cms, locate the pedestrian bridge and use it to get to the other side of the road. once on the other side, ask for bookshop house. it's trekable.
cheers
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Physical101: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Danny4show(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sequel to the submission of your CV through our Admin ,we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an interview @ Live Solution Resources, on Tuesday 5th September 2017@3RD FLOOR,CROWNET PLAZA IDRIS GIGADO STRT WUYE ABUJA by 9:am
COME WITH YOUR CV & CREDENTIALS. GOOD LUCK. for more info Call 09080137311 please is this real?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmatik(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
What you saw was real...GNLD...What additional info do u need again?

Physical101:
Good day house.. I got an invite to Scheelz nig Ltd Ikeja. I google checked and i saw it's gnld. Please anyone with additional information about the coy?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
Physical101:
Good day house.. I got an invite to Scheelz nig Ltd Ikeja. I google checked and i saw it's gnld. Please anyone with additional information about the coy?
Their agent here will soon quote you telling you how they help the poor. It's GNLD.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mhisterdreezy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
Does anyone has any job concerning house keeping or supermarket manager or house boat manager, hotel manager or security manager .you will be blessed if you help me pls if you do quote me .
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Physical101: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Their agent here will soon quote you telling you how they help the poor. It's GNLD.

Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Memunah(f): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hello house,
Please does anyone know about Balmoral group
Googled them already though.

Anyone knows how i can get to this address from Iyana ipaja

1,Grillo street,beside Zenith bank off Awolowo road,Ikoyi.

Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by do4luv14(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hello, DEBBIE and co, great jobs you have been doing here,

after trying to get a job since Dec last year, I finally got an invite, but my problem is what I need help for, to verify the company, if its legit or not,

its SUPREME NIGERIA LTD, off ota, I receive a text from a concern NL"ER,

pls I need help if the company is legit,

when I check google, it gave me different result , with the company name,

pls help a bro & friend, thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by McIrx: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
doctorgold:

Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by McIrx: 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
doctorgold:

congrats on your invite.
unfortunately, I don't have any info about the firm but I can sure help out with getting there.
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Cooladex(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
God bless nairaland and "Debbie" for this thread, I got a job from here, though the pay might not be that "mouth watering", but its a place where I have the opportunity to advance in my field which I've always desired.

And to everyone seeking a job out here. God would surely change your stories soon.
Shalom!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adetoks19(m): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Good day house, please I got this invite in my mail box. Av checked the website & there isn't anything there.

CV REVIEWED.

WE WERE IMPRESSED BY YOUR BACKGROUND AND WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO AN INTERVIEW/CHAT AT OUR OFFICE AT OMOLE TO TELL YOU A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THE POSITION AND GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER.

AS A BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER, YOU ARE TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT TO TRAIN AND RETRAIN OTHERS IN THE ORGANIZATION. YOU WILL GO THROUGH A PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT WHICH IS BOTH WRITTEN AND ORAL BY THE ASSISTANCE BDM AND THE CEO OF THE ORGANIZATION. DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOW:

ADDRESS: 7, BABATUNDE LADEGA STREET, OMOLE PHASE 1, OMOLE BUS STOP, OJODU BERGER, LAGOS.
DATE: 5th OF SEPTEMBER, 2017 (TUESDAY)
TIME: 9AM PROMPT

Please is this real..Help a brother out.. Thank your
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olaoke16(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
do4luv14:
Hello, DWBBIE and co, great jobs you have been doing here,

after trying to get a job since Dec last year, I finally got an invite, but my problem is what I need help for, to verify the company, if its legit or not,

its SUPREME NIGERIA LTD, off ota, I receive a text from a concern NL"ER,

pls I need help if the company is legit,

when I check google, it gave me different result , with the company name,

pls help a bro & friend, thanks

There is one company bearing Supreme Nig. Ltd along ota-atan road producing alcohol, don't know maybe dats d company you are talking abt.. But if it is d one den is legit..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by do4luv14(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Olaoke16:

There is one company bearing Supreme Nig. Ltd along ota-atan road producing alcohol, don't know maybe dats d company you are talking abt.. But if it is d one den is legit..

the guy sats they are into business development, welfare management, and human resource capacity building

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.