Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2829662 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by niftykaycee: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
judecares1:
if you value your life,dont ever go,i mean dont move an inch.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Souljaboi1: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
debbie:
VACANCY ALERT

Network Engineers
An IT company on the mainland seeks to employ a Network Engineer with 3 - 5 years work experience in this role. Certifications such as CCNP, CCNA, MCSA and other relevant certifications are required. Interested candidates are to send their CV to HR@atbtechsoft.com on or before 31st August 2017

Business Development Executive
An IT company on the mainland who is a partner to Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Cyberoam etc. seeks to employ smart sales' executives who have 2-4 years experience selling IT. Interested candidates are send their CV to HR@atbtechsoft.com on or before 31st August 2017.

Slye
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hausadreturn(m): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
judecares1:
if you value your life,dont ever go,i mean dont move an inch.

why's that?
Na scam?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pojomojo:
A professional WELDER needed.

Interested candidates must therefore possess the following:

• Must be a male.

• Must have at least a secondary school leaving certificate. Possession of NABTEB approved certificate or Trade Test is an added advantage.

• Must be hard-working, dedicated and result oriented.

• Must possess 2-5 years experience in welding.

• Must reside anywhere on Nigeria
* Accommodation Guaranteed

Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to kingdommanagers@gmail.com or Call 08175979206 on or before Wednesday, 20th August, 2017.

Please note that attention will not be given to those who are not qualified for this position.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dmcool:
Sales representatives needed for Sun king solar products. It's a smart solar- powered lamp & Phone charging system with FM Radio and MP3.

* Remuneration: You get #1000 on each item sold. If you sell 50, you will get #50,000

If you are interested, Kindly Text or chat me up on whatsapp 07039614523.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Krazi:

We are looking for an experienced English teacher to teach and run our English learning centre in Kano.

Requirements:
• Degree in English language.
• Minimum of 5 years teaching English to adult learners (Senior secondary school and above).
• Demonstrated passion and interest in teaching English.
• Administrative and business development skills. In addition to teaching, the ideal candidate would also run the centre and participate in growing the centre’s business.
• Result driven: As this is a new centre the candidate must be result driven, focused and willing to multi task for the success of the centre.

In return, we offer a competitive package, training and an exciting opportunity to build something great together.

Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send copies of CV and credentials to info@sanaadailmi.com on or before 8th September 2017. Interviews will follow shortly in Kano.

Rontol Schools is a co-educational and non-denominational institution set up to prepare our pupils for the future. is

We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Teacher

Description
We need qualified Teachers who can handle the following subjects:
Mathematics
Geography
ICT
Economics Commerce
Technical Drawing and Home Economics
Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
10am, Saturday, 16th, September, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come for interview at the school premises:
Rontol Schools,
1 Rontol Close,
Off Abiok, Jankara, Ijaiye, Ojokoro,
Lagos State.

For further Enquiries: Call: 08167461941
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Andova: 12:00am On Aug 31, 2017
Please who know this law firm, pisteuo mathmers solicitors at No. 4 folayemi street off Coker road roundabout illupeju lagos? Need to confirm this for someone if they are actually real?? Please help a brother sad sad sad
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hazureal(f): 2:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Andova:
Please who know this law firm, pisteuo mathmers solicitors at No. 4 folayemi street off Coker road roundabout illupeju lagos? Need to confirm this for someone if they are actually real?? Please help a brother sad sad sad

Have u tried Google? A simple search would have provided you with multitudes of answers. They are all over the Internet and with just a search of the company name, you can even see people who work and have worked for them.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by zoke: 5:10am On Aug 31, 2017
author=goshen26 ]

My sincere advice is that u should look for a lag addr, may be a friend or relative. Whenever a job surface that requires lag residents only, edit ur CV and apply. I know of a lady that recently got a job in a big school, she resides in Ibadan, she had to use a lag add. Now she is managing in a church pending when she gets her own acco.

God bless our hussle, Bro
Thanks]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by slye(m): 5:20am On Aug 31, 2017
Souljaboi1:

Slye
JazaakumuLlahu Khaeran!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ben4ever(m): 6:24am On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tevanso(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2017
Mizjemie25:
Good afternoon Joblanders,
If you stay within Lagos Island preferably Ajah environ, need to make extra cash and can be trusted, a friend needs someone to run an errand for him ASAP! negotiation is allowed...quote me if interested... preferably a guy
i stay behind alesh
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Andova:

i know for sure its not GNLD. there are many companies in Ilupeju that don't have their signage outside. do well to attend your interview. incase you need description do well to ask. goodluck
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Abiboy09: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
RNZ GLOBAL is an International Healthcare management Firm. We are looking for enthusiastic, committed and highly professional and experienced Registered Nurses to work in a private hospital in Port harcourt, Nigeria.

Job Title: Registered Nurses

Applicants must have at least aminimum of 5 years’ experience, a valid nursing license and experience in any or some of the following areas of specialty nursing:

Adult ICU
Neonatal and/or Pediatric ICU
Paediatric ward General adult ward
Maternity services
Theatre A&E and outpatient department:

Applicants should meet the following criteria:
Registered General Nurse
Good updated clinical skills
Good communication and organisational skills
Good theoretical knowledge of nursing care
Evidence of ongoing professional development
Previous experience in a hospital setting
BLS and/or ACLS-certified

Duties of this role include:
Work within a team of staff including qualified nurses, other allied health professionals and clerical staff.
Demonstrate a consistently high standard of nursing care for a caseload of patients in keeping with the philosophies of the hospital, NMCN Code and the hospital policies and protocols.
Deliver high quality, evidence-based and patient focused clinical care.
Uphold a duty of care and clinical governance
Maintain own and others’ knowledge of clinical excellence

Salary & Benefits:
RNZ GLOBAL is an International Healthcare management Firm and we take pride in offering our staff a competitive salary and a wide range of employee benefits, including:
Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
Housing allowance
Transport allowance
Career advancement opporunuties (locally and abroad)

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's/Resume alongside relevant credentials to: hiring@rnzglobal.com.

Closing Date: 4th September, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Layowale: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
A reputable Nursing Agency in lagos is urgently in need, for immediate employment the services of AUXILLIARY NURSES and COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKERS as caregivers.

Qualified person in this category should the following numbers for enquires.
Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by articulateayo: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
abumeinben:
Good morning house,

Can anyone help me out with he to route from Enugu or Umuahia to Osogbo ?

Anyone?

From Umuahia, board Ibadan bus. Or from Umuahia, board a bus to Onitsha, then from Onitsha to Oshogbo.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MORACHI3065: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
IBOGIRL1:
Please I got an interview invite slated for today from Drok Energy LTD located at 28, Raymond Njoku Street, off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi Lagos.

how real is this'd company because I searched online and barely got any information about them here although I found their website which has some information.

Please did you go for the interview? If yes then what are they into, what questions where you asked and what should one expect?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emmahoney(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hello Professionals, I am looking to fill the following positions for a multinational FMCG company in Lagos:

1) Mechanical Technician(OND in Mechanical Engineering with 5-8 years engineering experience and currently fulfilling a similar role)

2)Mixing Operator (OND with 2+ years experience and currently fulfilling a similar role in Food preferably in Biscuits, Confectionary /FMCG operation, Pharmaceutical or Healthcare.)

3)Packaging Machine Operator (OND with 2+ years experience and currently fulfilling a similar role in Food preferably in Biscuits, Confectionary /FMCG operation, Pharmaceutical or Healthcare.)

4)Shift Production Executive (HND or Equivalent in a Science/Food based institute with 2+ years experience and currently fulfilling a similar role)

5) Packaging Technician (OND with 2+ years experience and currently fulfilling a similar role in Food preferably in Biscuits, Confectionary /FMCG operation, Pharmaceutical or Healthcare.)

6) Stacker Operator (OND with 2+ years experience and currently fulfilling a similar role in Food preferably in Biscuits, Confectionary /FMCG operation, Pharmaceutical or Healthcare.)

Interested candidates should send CVs to ofure@talentbureauonline.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Panelbeater(m): 5:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Please who has been a direct sales agent in here before? The salary is 50k.
Is worth resigning my current work as an office assistant where I get 30k as salary? Please advice me.
The same tfare is involved to both offices everyday
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by garex: 6:22am On Sep 01, 2017
Panelbeater:
Is worth resigning my current work as an office assistant where I get 30k as salary? Please advice me.

do u've peace of mind in ur current job?
do u've idea of what a marketing job entails and the pressure that comes with it?

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Oyepapa(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Pls how real is this firm because one of my brother got an invite for an interview coming up on Monday. Pls respond urgently because he is coming from far distance. Thank you.

debbie:

A youth focused NGO based in Lagos, with focus on improving the Social Economic Development of Nigeria, Youth Participation in Governance; and Improving Democratic Practices is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Programme Officer

Qualifications

a) University graduate with a minimum of second class degree.

b) NYSC certificate/exemption letter.

c) Prior work experience of at least one year obtained while working in a similar body for a similar role.

d) Skills: Oral and written communication skills, organizational/project management skills, computer literacy.

e) Age cap: 35 years.

The Programme Officer would be required to initiate ideas and work plans/schedule, manage his work portfolio effectively with minimal supervision.

Interested candidates are to forward their application to lepanrecruit@gmail.com.

Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlueRayDick: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Panelbeater:
I will always advise you stick with the office assistant job while you look out for better offer. The DSA job is not a better offer in any way to the office assistant job. U might end up using the additional 20k to treat stress related ailment at the end of the month if u take the DSA job.

The job as as a DSA will always come with targets which will always keep you thinking even when you are sleeping.

However, if you have flair for marketing you can try the DSA job out, but something tells me after 2 months you might be craving for the old office assistant job.

8 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Training Coordinator
Training Coordinator would ensure the smooth and effective functioning of training events and special projects. Trainer responsibilities include managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting large or small scale training programs.

Project Managers
A project manager would achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, implementing change.

Travel and Relocation
The job could require frequent domestic and regional travels with occasional international trips. Our associates can live and work in any major Nigerian city that has a well serviced airport and good internet access availability including Abuja, Benin City, Kaduna, Lagos and Port Harcourt.
Only Short listed candidates would be contacted. Interviews would be in-person or via the web.
Please mail resume (maximum of 2 pages), minimum salary requirements & position applied for to: jobs@datasynergyinc.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by garex: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
johnime:
Training Coordinator
Training Coordinator would ensure the smooth and effective functioning of training events and special projects. Trainer responsibilities include managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting large or small scale training programs.

Project Managers
A project manager would achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, implementing change.

Travel and Relocation
The job could require frequent domestic and regional travels with occasional international trips. Our associates can live and work in any major Nigerian city that has a well serviced airport and good internet access availability including Abuja, Benin City, Kaduna, Lagos and Port Harcourt.
Only Short listed candidates would be contacted. Interviews would be in-person or via the web.
Please mail resume (maximum of 2 pages), minimum salary requirements & position applied for to: jobs@datasynergyinc.com
[sup][/sup]

I don't think that email is valid, please help us confirm. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by celwonder(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
pls help confirm the mail address..... its like it ain't correct
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Juliches: 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
Please who knows about BEEP MAGNET INTERNATIONAL and what they are into..... Was invited for an interview there.... Hope not GNLD
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 6:09am On Sep 02, 2017
Oyepapa:
Pls how real is this firm because one of my brother got an invite for an interview coming up on Monday. Pls respond urgently because he is coming from far distance. Thank you.

If it's not real, she won't post it. Debbie is known to post valid jobs
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by neyosea25(m): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2017
I have an interview at Page Micro Finance on Tuesday for the position of sales executive at 18 Norman William street, ikoyi. I need the following information:
1. The salary structure for this position
2. How to get to this address from Ikorodu
3. Any other relevant information about this position and organization.

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.