Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,120 members, 7,842,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Please, Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Help!!! (772 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help!!! by EazyBoi(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Please romancelanders, I'm a eighteen years old guy with d inability to approach girls.

1. I'm shy around them.
2. I dnt knw wat to say around them.

put me a meter away from any girl and I acquire a tongue dat has never heard of language.

Please help me out. My friends and family don't knw, dey thought I hate girls cos of d way I behave around them.

Please, I need fast help.
Re: Please, Help!!! by MrFlavvor(m): 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Step 1.Buy rope

Step 2.tie one end around your neck.

Step 3.tie other end on dining room fan while standing on dining table.

Final step : Jump! (NB:if it don't work drink sniper.)
Re: Please, Help!!! by MrFlavvor(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
EazyBoi:

Please help me out. My friends and family don't knw, dey thought I hate girls cos of d way I behave around them.

Then they obviously think you gay.
Re: Please, Help!!! by EazyBoi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
MrFlavvor:
Step 1.Buy rope

. This isn't funny anyway.
Re: Please, Help!!! by drdrei09: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
At eighteen, you've started thinking about ladies.. ....shm. your destiny is sinking in your own eyes and you don't know it
Re: Please, Help!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Really
Re: Please, Help!!! by StPete: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Don't get shy around women. First thing is to think of them as human just like you are. Second is to know that no matter their response, they can't kill u. Third is dat out of 100 chances, u will definitely get lucky wit one

1 Like

Re: Please, Help!!! by EazyBoi(m): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
StPete:
Don't get shy around women. First thing is to think of them as human just like you are. Second is to know that no matter their response, they can't kill u. Third is dat out of 100 chances, u will definitely get lucky wit one
. Thanks
Re: Please, Help!!! by cruzita(f): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
you are just 18 for crying out loud.look at this kid !!!
Re: Please, Help!!! by octopusfreaky(f): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
OP which level are uuu in school?..You can ask this ? in the next ten years.
Re: Please, Help!!! by herboshedhe(f): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
EazyBoi:
Please romancelanders, I'm a eighteen years old guy with d inability to approach girls.

1. I'm shy around them.
2. I dnt knw wat to say around them.

put me a meter away from any girl and I acquire a tongue dat has never heard of language.

Hello dearie,please focus on your future first,your age bracket isn't the best for what you're engaging in right now...shalom

Biko check my signature
Re: Please, Help!!! by EazyBoi(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
octopusfreaky:
OP which level are uuu in school?..You can ask this ? in the next ten years.
. Lying!!! Hw about u checking my profile and besides, I'm 24 nt even 20. I didn't want u pple to make jest of me dat was why I reduced my age. Didn't knw it would attract insults.
Re: Please, Help!!! by octopusfreaky(f): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
EazyBoi:
. Lying!!! Hw about u checking my profile and besides, I'm 24 nt even 20. I didn't want u pple to make jest of me dat was why I reduced my age. Didn't knw it would attract insults.
Next time dont lie ok
Re: Please, Help!!! by Okpueze1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is what we call African mentality.
A boy of 18 opened-up to ask such a crucial question and instead of getting honest and mature response, some people are busy raining insults on him.
A person on that developmental level needs a good and honest guidance on issues so that he doesn't make a mistake that will follow and in many occasions, destroys the person's future.
Little brother nothing is wrong with you or your question. Just be responsible, dress and behave maturely in the public. Remember whom you are and follow your inner mind. Be bold enough so that u'll not be tensed. Just try and look for an occasion to make urself noticed. Next time, try and begin a conversation and make the person to smile. Be free with the person and stay away from striking up conversation with all the girls because we are jealous by nature. Be patient and take it easy, with time you will fall in ok.
Re: Please, Help!!! by Lordgatt46(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
MrFlavvor:
Step 1.Buy rope

haba that is too much nah
Re: Please, Help!!! by EazyBoi(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Okpueze1:
This is what we call African mentality.
A boy of 18 opened-up to ask such a crucial question and instead of getting honest and mature response, some people are busy raining insults on him.
A person on that developmental level needs a good and honest guidance on issues so that he doesn't make a mistake that will follow and in many occasions, destroys the person's future.
Little brother nothing is wrong with you or your question. Just be responsible, dress and behave maturely in the public. Remember whom you are and follow your inner mind. Be bold enough so that u'll not be tensed. Just try and look for an occasion to make urself noticed. Next time, try and begin a conversation and make the person to smile. Be free with the person and stay away from striking up conversation with all the girls because we are jealous by nature. Be patient and take it easy, with time you will fall in ok.
. The most candid advice I've received so far. Thanks.
Re: Please, Help!!! by Okpueze1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
EazyBoi:
. The most candid advice I've received so far. Thanks.
You are always welcome brother.
Re: Please, Help!!! by Richy4(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
You are 18. there's nothing wrong with you having a female friends as long as it is platonic...
Now....Have you tried Good morning, Good Afternoon or Good evening as an opening remark. It must not be rehearsed pickup line......
My name is so and so... An undergraduate student of so and so.... Please I will like to know who you are.... in a Polite way......

She will definitely say why?......

Then you give a little bit of smile(make sure your teeth was clean) and say that you are not so cool with making friends and your parents have asked you to go out there and make some friends that people don't bite....so you saw her and decide to be friendly....also in a polite manner....

she might tell you... but if she was having a bad day, she might ask you to go and sweat it out on someone else... remember to be ready for rejection... you are young so by now you should be familiar with the word NO...in that case you move on....Please do not say this when the girls are walking in twos or three...

Remember, It must no be in English Language...If you feel she speaks hausa and you too can speak that, please go for it.....It will be embarrassing while she understands and speaks Yoruba and you too speaks the same language and you try to impress her, and your grammatical blunders makes her sick....

(1) (Reply)

Counter Thread:guys, How To Know The Size/shape Of A Girl's "P" / 15 Reasons To Date A Lawyer / What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.