Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden (770 Views)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by mamagee3(f): 12:38am On Feb 22, 2016
Hi all, I recently began "dating" this young man who claims he's 27 but looks way older. He claims to love me but he doesn't know my last name nor does he know where I live. The only thing he talks about is se.x and nothing more.

He called me one morning and I told him I had an accident. Strangely, he told me to take a photo of myself and send to him so he could see how I'm doing or I should come to his house so that he can see how I'm doing. This is quite bizarre.

What do you think I should do?
Re: What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by CaptainRahl(m): 12:40am On Feb 22, 2016
...An end time boyfriend!
Re: What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by mamagee3(f): 12:40am On Feb 22, 2016
CaptainRahl:
...An end time boyfriend!
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by Xclusivegrin007(m): 12:50am On Feb 22, 2016
Endtime boifrd.... Endtime accident..... Endtime post.....
Re: What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by CaptainRahl(m): 12:51am On Feb 22, 2016
mamagee3:
grin grin grin grin
...lest I forget,run for ur life!!!
Re: What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by lekjons(m): 12:55am On Feb 22, 2016
i just dey look...
Re: What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 22, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 22, 2016
Mmmm...i bet he is only ur bf in text & not even meet him personally...

With the new world, a lot of men & women became a couple in text messaging before they met..

With that kind of man, u shud be dump him in the bin.why wasting ur time anyway?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by Rexhenrex(m): 1:51am On Feb 22, 2016
that's what happens when u are a friend with benefit to him...very soon you might be promoted to the rank of a side chick!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by praxs(m): 1:55am On Feb 22, 2016
The way you carry yourself, thats how you will be adress! You might have perhaps presented yourself as a sex tool 4 him

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 22, 2016
grin
Re: What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by mamagee3(f): 2:51am On Feb 22, 2016
smithsydny:
grin
What's funny? undecided
Re: What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 22, 2016
mamagee3:

What's funny? undecided
I just saw you on the other thread now u just quoted me.. woow. can we chat? if u don't mind.
Re: What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by raumdeuter: 4:47am On Feb 22, 2016
Go and have that accident again. I think he would care the next time especially if you can try to break an arm
Re: What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:
Go and have that accident again. I think he would care the next time especially if you can try to break an arm
Epic response there.

I'm sure that guy will choose to mastvrbate instead as soon as he cures his temporary konji with her.angry
Re: What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 22, 2016
Bet when will all this stop undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2016
Mama alws want pple's opinion or xplanation for anything and evritin dt happns 2ha (mumu thinz tho)

As lil as
'hi all, I recently notice dat I only wear red big pants, I don't wear any oda color, jxt red,
What do u think I should do?'

Like dey r our fvckin bizness.. Looooool d thing even dy funny me gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of A Man Claims To Love You But Doesn't Come To Visit After An Acciden by grad2012(f): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2016
Did you ask him why he dint come? Well I don't think there shud be any reason for him not to find time to check on you, its just obvious he doesn't love you.

(1) (Reply)

When You And Your Friends Are Waiting For The APC Govt That Scam You ( Pic ) / Ladies! Best Way To Deal With Cheating? (viewers Discretion) / Cheating Via Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.