Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat! (679 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat! by marvelck: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
It's very obvious that its only black girls that like cheating in their relationship. Most white ladies hardly cheat in their relationship. They stick to only one guy while dating...You can never see them cheating or sleeping around like black girls do. Black girls ain't loyal at all!

1 Like

Re: White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
F**k off...
Re: White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat! by AfroKnight: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is a very stupîd line of thought. To put it mildly.
Re: White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat! by herboshedhe(f): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
marvelck:
It's very obvious that its only black girls that like cheating in their relationship. Most white ladies hardly cheat in their relationship. They stick to only one guy while dating...You can never see them cheating or sleeping around like black girls do. Black girls ain't loyal at all!
Are you a white guy too?

Check out my signature please
Re: White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat! by Medunah: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
OK
Re: White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat! by Adasun(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
mtcheeww op go get a job,cheating is not with race
Re: White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat! by Elishaanthony4(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
hmmmmmmm
marvelck:
Re: White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat! by vault(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
I guess you have done so many undercovers in a whitegirl's relationship sad
Re: White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
That's stereotype with no truth in it, I love white girls and dream of marrying one someday. But true is White girls cheat as much as black girls, only difference is white girls know how to cover their dirty trace back and black girls aren't that intelligent so they end up blowing their cover.
Re: White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Really? Lol. OP what are your sources and how did your arrive at this conclusion?
Re: White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat! by Strahovski1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yeah... I agree with the OP.

Depending on the white though.. We have white whores afterall undecided
Re: White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat! by firstking01(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Fallacy of the highest order undecided
Re: White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat! by Flexherbal(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cos, if you use my product they will never cheat.
Re: White Ladies Don't Cheat...it's Only Black Ladies That Cheat! by cruzita(f): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
see this op ooo,na from the whites the Blacks dey learn .no talk this thing again before I unclad for your sake

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Woman's Consent To Date Her, Are You Aware Of This? / What Type Of Fruit Is This?(photo) / Lesson For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.