Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did (27062 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by HeWrites(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2018
Josey Ncube whose distasteful Facebook post about black women went viral last week, has claimed that his jealous ex-girlfriend made the post using a fake account created with his name and picture.

Read his claim below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/man-who-shades-black-ladies-because-of-his-oyinbo-girlfriend-claims-his-ex-girlfriend-did-it.html

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by eezeribe(m): 7:15am On May 30, 2018
Women are the same worldwide...
The only factors affecting the mentality of our black ladies,thereby making them less rational than their foreign counterparts are HUNGER caused by LAZINESS due to UPBRINGING...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by youngest85(m): 7:15am On May 30, 2018
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by izzou(m): 7:20am On May 30, 2018
grin

The ex is even broke sef. No data for few days. undecided

Black women are really beautiful. My only problem with them is that they try so hard to be like the whites.

Fix long hairs. Bleach their skins. Apply unnecessary makeups allover

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Tallesty1(m): 7:31am On May 30, 2018
izzou:
grin

This here is the reason my friend asked one girl out twice without knowing that she was same girl he asked out after she finished preaching to him one evening like. She was totally different, she wore no makeup the first day and was on natural hair. Funny thing is that she is more beautiful without the makeup.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by MrFuckallday: 7:33am On May 30, 2018
Him, his ex, his ex's boyfriend and his white girlfriend are all silly.
Meanwhile I'd Bleep the white girl on a low.
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by austyn0(m): 7:37am On May 30, 2018
eezeribe:
Women are the same worldwide...
The only factors affecting the mentality of our black ladies,thereby making them less rational than their foreign counterparts are HUNGER and UPBRINGING...
Did you read the complete story before condemning women??....You guys should stop being one-sided, consider both sides of the story before concluding..

Btw,, I smell lies everywhere,, op the story is not yet complete...That Sandra might be the foolish goat that ended up jumping into the river,,, is the lady she chatted with his only ex?

9 Likes

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Safiaa(f): 7:41am On May 30, 2018
izzou:
grin

The ex is even broke sef. No data for few days. undecided

Black women are really beautiful. My only problem with them is that they try so hard to be like the whites.

Do white women tan their skin? Get surgery to emulate black features? Copy black culture? No? Maybe I’m just delusional.

14 Likes

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by izzou(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2018
Tallesty1:
This here is the reason my friend asked one girl out twice without knowing that she was same girl he asked out after she finished preaching to him one evening like. She was totally different, she wore no makeup the first day and was on natural hair. Funny thing is that she is more beautiful without the makeup.

I don't want to say they have self esteem issues. grin

A lot of them try so hard to be like the whites. And you seldom see any white girl trying to look like a black. I lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by izzou(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:
Do white women tan their skin? Get surgery to emulate black features? Copy black culture? No? Maybe I’m just delusional.

Nobody talked about culture here. I only talked about looks. Bring up a better line of defense

And yes, you're delusional grin

Good morning kiss

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Safiaa(f): 8:00am On May 30, 2018
izzou:

Nobody talked about culture here. I only talked about looks. Bring up a better line of defense

And yes, you're delusional grin

Good morning kiss
didn’t I mention looks in the first comment?

Dumbasses everywhere.

9 Likes

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by izzou(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:
didn’t I mention looks in the first comment?

Dumbasses everywhere.

How many whites can afford surgeries to obtain black features? And what do you even mean by black features? Nyansh Abi na breeest? grin

I wouldn't want to engage you in an argument. I'm very busy now, and I don't know about you?

Just know that you have been noticed dear kiss

Sai de safe
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by khiaa(f): 8:33am On May 30, 2018
izzou:

I don't want to say they have self esteem issues. grin

A lot of them try so hard to be like the whites. [b]And you seldom see any white girl trying to look like a black
. I lipsrsealed[/b]

I just had to laugh at that bolded lie. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by thanki410(m): 8:44am On May 30, 2018
Which one we go believe?
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by SoapQueen(f): 9:03am On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:

White women that are buying yannssh and boobies to look thick like good ol'African women.

10 Likes

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by BossLaifay(f): 9:07am On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:
Why are you arguing back and forth with that one?

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by AprokoGirl: 9:22am On May 30, 2018
angry
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Nobody: 9:23am On May 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by mickapolo: 9:25am On May 30, 2018
ok, I need sure odds for World cup group stage matches, NaijaBet must pay during the world cup.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Gangster1ms: 9:26am On May 30, 2018
The guy should be proud of what he wrote in the first place cos it's nothing but the absolute truth!
Even if he wasn't the one that wrote it then he should claim it!

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by KrystosCJ(m): 9:26am On May 30, 2018
So because a black guy opined that white girls wash better than his black sisters it has to make FP on NL?

Kas Ibe of blessed memory [those from FUTO may know him] told us in one of his lectures that he adores German women. His reason - they are so neat that he could even use their panties as a handkerchief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by veacea: 9:28am On May 30, 2018
Okay now
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Onyesloaded: 9:28am On May 30, 2018
Wow ,but check out all the technology news here

http://www.onyesloaded.tk/2017/12/averting-digital-probate.html?m=1
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by nabegibeg: 9:28am On May 30, 2018
HeWrites:
Josey Ncube whose distasteful Facebook post about black women went viral last week, has claimed that his jealous ex-girlfriend made the post using a fake account created with his name and picture.

Read his claim below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/man-who-shades-black-ladies-because-of-his-oyinbo-girlfriend-claims-his-ex-girlfriend-did-it.html

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Sweetcollins: 9:28am On May 30, 2018
Artificial karma
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by micky19: 9:29am On May 30, 2018
Wow
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by MrCork: 9:29am On May 30, 2018
HeWrites:

Read his claim below;

....the gots taste...wihats wrong with shading black ladies? ..u tell a grown man who to marry? (U homebase people mennnnnn ).. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Safiaa(f): 9:32am On May 30, 2018
BossLaifay:
Why are you arguing back and forth with that one?
i don’t know why. I cannot come and kill myself this beautiful morning grin
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by naijacentric(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2018
But its the truth oyinbo women are better if ur a true loving african man

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Safiaa(f): 9:35am On May 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

White women that are buying yannssh and boobies to look thick like good ol'African women.

Tan their skin, get lip injections. The replica can never be as good as the original grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter / Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.