Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

For Nigerians Only And Nigerians Alone!!! ..........part 10 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Nigerians Only And Nigerians Alone!!! ..........part 10 (419 Views)

"We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege / Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) / Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Nigerians Only And Nigerians Alone!!! ..........part 10 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Part 10

................MATTERS ARISING IN YOUR COUNTRY.................

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

We call on all patriotic Nigerians to stand up against the TERRORIST GROUP operating in the name of BIAFRA, and be part of a press briefing coming up tomorrow Sunday 15/11/15 at Murtala Square Kaduna by 10 am.

The message that you just read went VIRAL last year, presumably VIRAL most especially in the Northern Nigeria where the feel threatened by the BIAFRAN MOVEMENT OF Nnamdi Kanu. For the venue for the briefing says Murital Square Kaduna. A Calling for Caution at the height of the movement which is demanding for a WARLORD, Late Ojuckwu's dreams the nation called 'BIAFRA' to become a REALITY.

It was such a dream, a fantasy that but turned into a NIGTHMARE OF BLOOD BATH, in the Nigerian history, called civil war and till date your country is yet to heal from its wounds. Does FOOLS learn from their past mistakes

Being blind followers of others ambitions!!!

"YOUR TIME IS LIMITED, SO DON'T WASTE IT LIVING SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE. DON'T BE TRAPPED BY DOGMA- WHICH IS LIVING WITH THE RESULTS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S THINKING" Steve Jobs.

And so, I responded as thus to the person who had sent that particular message ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!! to me.

Make una wear BOMB PROOF O! Anybody wey carry himsef or hersef go that kind BREIFING make e know say it is possible to come back inside BRIEF CASE (CASKET) and not back to his or her home sweet home, but 6 feet below, i.e in the GRAVE, yonder.

Its like inviting people to come and commit SUCIDE. What if the movement decided to unleash terror on you guys as ANTI-BIAFRA for your gathering againts their DELUDED ambition. Thats the way I see it. Make dem no turn all of una to Suya with just one gbosa.

Have you not learn from BOKO HARAM?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR REAL PROBLEM IS IN NIGERIA?

It is HYPOCRISY!!!

That disease has eaten off the whole of our hearts as a country of corrupt souls. Leaving it with maggots gushing out all rotten.

BIAFRA!!!

"DEVISE YOUR PLANS, BUT THEY WILL BE FOILED; PROPOSE WHAT YOU WILL, BUT IT WILL NOT BE CARRIED OUT; FOR GOD IS WITH US." Isaiah 8: 10

While humanity should be thinking and working very hard towards breaking artificial barriers and creating bonds of respect and tolerance. Some people are thinking in the complete odd and opposite way as If they so blind to the blood bath of yesterday and today.

When Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu died was he wraped in the BIAFRAN FLAG or the with the flag of the country he tormented or perhaps tormented him? Even at his death he was wrapped in the NIGERIAN FLAG.

So, what is his achievement

"It could be that human nature is stubbornly resistant to drastic change. Hence, the fact that they who set their hearts on realizing REVOLUTIONARY CHANGES are as a rule hostile to human nature; they become ANTI-HUMAN, so to speal. They will do all they can to turn men into soulless material". Eric Hoffer

So, I ask again. What do revolutionarist achieve if not TURNING MEN TO SOULLESS MATERIALS FOR CONDEMNATION while the sit and watch.

How is Libya faring today? What about Syria? Did you learn from Seria leone? From Liberia?

ARE YOU TO BLIND AND DEAF?

"It appears to me that the causes of the last CIVIL WAR lie embedded in the nether realms of such degrading and depraving EVILS as unemployment, mass ignorance, endemic and debilitating diseases, low productivity abuse and misuse of power, bribery and corruption, favouritism and nepotism, ethnocentricity and tribalism, MUCH POVERTY AND MUCH DISCONTENT". Obafemi Awolowo.

These afore mentioned EVILS are what you should be finding solutions to. And it starts with you as an individual by getting rid of GREED from your STINKING hearts. All those evils boils down to NOTHING but GREED.

People struggling for power, in the name of the ILLUSION called 'FREEDOM'. And what do they do with this powers when they get it?

DID I HEAR YOU SAY "OPPRESS" ?
Yes, oppression is all that they do with power. After civilians revolted against the Millitary and today you have Democracy. Is it not oppression when you compare what SENATORS earn with everyother CIVIL SERVANTS? WHAT HAS REALLY CHANGED? Its the same military that is still ruling you DUMB guys. BUHARI, OBASANJO, PERHAPS IBB NEXT WHO KNOWS.

Are you sure that you are ALL human beings in Nigeria

Hmm!!!

May be some of you have transformed into become blood suckers. For the FACT remains that HUMANITY today is a race without shame to the pit of total INSANITY. Everyday its about who is WORSE than who.

And we have mostly lost our SENSITIVITY, COMPASSION.

"One wonders whether BOUNDLESS, ALL-EMBRACING COMPASSION for our fellow creatures might not enable us to tackle the apparently insoluble problems of a time of drastic, rapid change. Up to now, whenever a society turned a new leaf it hadthe DEVIL at its elbow". Eric Hoffer.

My goodness!!!

TERRORISM, a gift to our own generation all because of GREED and SENTIMENTS, hearts habouring all kinds of FALSEHOOD and HATRED.

HYPOCRITES!!!

FOOLISH PEOPLE!!!

Why will anybody choose to take pride in his tribe. If this is not madness then what is it.

Did you choose your tongue by yourself in heaven?

What is it about language? What is it about skin color?

Okay, his biological parents are Suwahili. * I don't want to use a tribe in Nigeria for my explantion because I know that MOST OF YOU NIGERIANS ARE DEVILS MASQURADING AS HUMANN BEINGS.

Please don't die as a Nigeria at heart and character cos HELL will be your dwelling place when tomorrow comes because they have turned blind eyes to TRUTH and JUSTICE and keep worshipping GREED.

So, the baby born by the Suwahili parents was adopted by Chinese parents a month after he was given birth to.

Taken to China, never had contact again with his Suwahili parents, suwahili language, suwahili tradition until he became 40 years old.

Understood all along that he was being adopted because he is black while those who took care of him, love him.........right after one month of his coming to the world. Except a different colour than he is. They the eat the same food, wear the same type of cloths...........speak the same language, OBVIOUSLY CHINESE. Color of the skin is the only difference.

And one day, he asked after his biological parents. "They are in Africa. Do you want to visit them?" "Who wouldn't?" "Okay we will take you to them".

What does that make of him A CHINESE OR A SUWAHILIAN?

I will tell you what it makes of him. Someone who is challenged by a communication barrier. That can't speak that language of his biological parents.

Yes! They are his parents but he is not SUWAHILI.

Why couldn't he speak it automatically since they are they once who gave birth to him?

Language is for nothing but communication.

We came to this world empty. With nothing, came to make discoveries, to explore and seek the TRUTH. That is why humans have CURIOSITY.

BUT PEOPLE KILL THEIR CURIOSITY AND UP HOLD IDIOCITY!!!

We take pride in things that we never ever discovered by ourselves, never created on our own. ISN'T THIS STUPIDITY? They will kill each other because of religion, tribe, skin color.....................etc

Humanity is a big shame!!!

Every where you look at presently in this God forsaken country Nigeria. You see something NEW trying to be born. A MONSTER! Just like the Biafra Terrorist, Boko Haram is not enough lesson for these IMBECILES!!!

A pregnant swollen world is writhing in labor and everywhere untrained QUACKS are officiating as OBSTETRICIANS. These QUACKS say that the only way the new can be born is by a CAESAREAN operation. They LUST to rip the belly of the world open. THEY LOVE TO PLAY WITH BLOOD.

YOU NIGERIANS, ARE YOU ALL LOVERS OF SHEDDING BLOOD? BASTARDS SONS OF ANOTHER BASTARDS. IS YOUR FORE-FATHER IS CAIN? THE NORTH HAS KILLED UNCOUNTABLE SOULS IN VARIOUS RELIGIOUS RIOTS. NIGER DELTA, ODUDUWA...............

MAY GOD FILL ALL MISCHIEF MAKERS INTO THE PIT OF HELL IF THEY DO NOT REPENT.

What a sick country!!!

What is it about Biafra? Is it another politics of BLOOD like BOKO HARAM? Its all about GREED. Who says that the land you are willing to die for belongs to you? Everything in the heavens and earth belongs to the Creator alone and Who is the Creator of you and i. Who has Created various languages so that we can communicate. Do Animals talk?? Is it not a blessing that we humans do Are we grateful for this favour But we kill ourselves what animals will never do. And even if they did, that's why they are called ANIMALS.

Ain't mostly these people worse than ANIMALS?

I really don't know what to define you HONESTLY.

You keep on deceiving yourselves in your country that God loves Nigeria. Take a SINCERE look at your country very well. If the God that you worship is actually a CORRUPT GOD, then I rest my case no more argument..............he loves us so much because you are doing the will of your Father in Hell.

You should continue telling each other LIES. God loves Nigeria

You should continue in YOURSELF DECEPTION, "God loves Nigeria". That feeling of your chosen satisfaction in this UNFOUNDED CONVICTION that you are enjoying some preferential treatment from God just because what happens in your country if it were to be happening in some other countries...................complete it by yourself. You all know how to fortify this our strange and sick character of such a disgraced community with that unfounded theory.

Due to this self-deception. All the warnings, the severe sufferings in your country. It has fail to produce any sense of guilt in you. Instead you are deeply ingrained in our chosen MYTH of "GOD LOVES NIGERIA". Unbelievable as it may sound, the more disgrace you receive, the more corrupt you become, the more you kill one another. The more you say "GOD LOVES US".

Blinded by our RELIGIOUSITY and DELUSION of your own grandeur. Such an irony, however may as well be a CURSE on your nation, a part of your punishment before the FINAL ONE IN THE PIT OF HELL.

Its hamattan all those innocent kids in refugee camps on their father land NIGERIA. Sleeping in the open...............O. GOD FORGIVE US OUR SINS. Ameeeeeeen.

Continue in part 11.

To read all the parts check my profile.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Delta State Police Hands Over A Rescued Trafficked Boy To His Parents / I'm Psychologically Prepared For Benue Rerun - Mark / Lagos State Attorney-General Admits Error In Controversial Synagogue Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.