Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku (33026 Views)

Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) / Ex-Beauty Queen Slept With Sunny Aku, Dabota Lawson's Billionaire Ex Husband / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by wrongnumber: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Toks2008:

Why not say marry within your generation cos this your sermon of marry your mate is very very dangerous cos most times guys dont marry their age but a lady they are far ahead in age.

In my opinion, if any lady marries a guy who is more than 25years older than she is then she is marrying a man from previous generation and it wil take the grace of GOD for the marriage to work.

A generation is 25years

Bros, you are always full of wisdom.

Never knew a generation is 25years until now.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Akuneshiobike(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dabota Lawson, as u re making ur exit from the marriage, same way thousands of ladies re presently struggling,manipulating and fighting to be taken by Mr Aku with immediate effect...Women and money re like white rice and stew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by playtheblues(f): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Not all boos.

ourchoice:
Even your boo get a boogrin

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by niggi4life(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
in as much as I may not argue about her divorce, but I surely will say that Paper is as FAKE as Nicki Minaj's boobs...... What kind of papers come out with red underlined?
It must have been typed by one of the bloggers and as usual they all all copy and paste the news hurriedly on their blog to attract traffic from readers
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by niyi123: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Why will she not talk of divorce, when greed and love for money have taken most of our ladies reasoning. First of all, the man I am seeing is far older than her and for people like her when they are marrying to older extremely rich men, they should have known that they have to sacrifice their emotional desires because rich people like that hardly have time and most time any lady that decided to marry them should forget marital bondage which could make marriage more fulfilling and pleasing. And also, most of these older rich men can hardly fulfil the sexual desires of a young cute lady like her and later they end up looking for a way to bridge the gap. You can eat your cake and have it.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by ourchoice(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
playtheblues:
Not all boos.

lol, overpopulation is killing the world, don't bank on anyone but you alone...that way, u are safe from disappointment and heartbreak
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by henrybomb(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nicepoker:
Search for another age mate of ur dad and hook up to.
grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
omisakint:
Rich man wife they cheat?

No matter what you do a lady that want to cheat will always do.

Dear Lord,

I pray for the perfect one for me
You should be a perfect one as well
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by bukatyne(f): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
playtheblues:
Some of these randy old men are joy killers.
Most of them hardly respect women.
Imagine the way Musa Danjuma has been embarrassing Caroline all over the place. He has brought about two children for her to take care of. He has chains of mistresses who insult Caro daily on instagram.

Girls please marry your mates, they will understand you more. These old folks will so restrict your movements ; they won't even let you have a life anymore and most of them will keep going for under 18 because they feel it makes them young.

Most of their young wives are suffering and smiling.

I thought older men are said to make better husbands?

Like they pamper their wives more etc? Especially the very rich ones?

Didn't this couple claim to be happily married with a video a few months ago?

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by ourchoice(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
niyi123:
Why will she not talk of divorce, when greed and love for money have taken most of our ladies reasoning. First of all, the man I am seeing is far older than her and for people like her when they are marrying to older extremely rich men, they should have known that they have to sacrifice their emotional desires because rich people like that hardly have time and most time any lady that decided to marry them should forget marital bondage which could make marriage more fulfilling and pleasing. And also, most of these older rich men can hardly fulfil the sexual desires of a young cute lady like her and later they end up looking for a way to bridge the gap. You can eat your cake and have it.
Here is the point...but many reading will still do the same. poverty really spoilt love in Nigeria. I don't blame ladies, I blame our past corrupt politicians for destroying the present and future of this nation such that every lady is afraid of poverty and sees any date, relationship or marriage to a man as a means of running away from poverty and future suffering/lack.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by rita25(f): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
U WERE NOT AWARE HE WAS MARRIED? MECHIONU DIA THUNDER FIRE UR GOLDIGGING ASS angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by ourchoice(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
rita25:
U WERE NOT AWARE HE WAS MARRIED? MECHIONU DIA THUNDER FIRE UR GOLDIGGING ASS angry
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by fart: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmm everything is not about money ooo. Endtime divorce
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by chichriso: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
From the beginning, we knew that what she wants is the money
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by mypains: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
lol... deception everywhere. See beautiful lady marrying a man old enough to be her father... God punish poverty

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by wizkidblogger(f): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
praizeblog:
bt Y now.... shey b money dey ?

Which money? Baba would have reduced all dt since d scandal nao. That's why she probably filed for divorce cheesy
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by ladyF(f): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
That is a screen shot from MSWord
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by playtheblues(f): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Some old men are good to their baby wives but most are arrogant. They don't wanna make the lady feel she's doing them a favour. They end up dating younger/prettier babes to spite their baby wives. (not all of them though).

bukatyne:

I thought older men are said to make better husbands?

Like they pamper their wives more etc? Especially the very rich ones?

Didn't this couple claim to be happily married with a video a few months ago?
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by playtheblues(f): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
It's well.

ourchoice:
lol, overpopulation is killing the world, don't bank on anyone but you alone...that way, u are safe from disappointment and heartbreak
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nigerians oooo.....no body sef dey apply reasoning, just read headline, rush go comment. Look @ that yeye document.
1) So disorganised,
2) red underlines which means it hasn't even been "proof-read".
3) No petition number, date nor stamp
Is this how gullible we are? No wonder bloggers increase daily, coz they just sell junk tothe public & they buy the story Hook line, sinker without blinking. Make una dey scrutinize b4 commenting oooooo!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by anigold(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
So after the mumu beauty queen is done chopping awof money,she wants more free time to show her ipkoki ok .. karma is not dead..
The question is why file fir a divorce when you are the cheater..
Am sure one runs man is tuning her brain
cutetopsey:
Eya......

Will have advice her not to go for a divorce, though she is also to be blame for cheating on her hubby as well..... Every marriage has its up and down. There is no married woman that will not have any story to tell.....

I believe and trust she knows what is best for her and her marriage. .......

All the best my beauty queen.......

BTW, you can now successfully get rid of excess belly fats with our natural products......check my signature for more details
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by oostin: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hope the guy signed a Pre-nuptial Agreement sha. These rich dudes just never learn, the ladies marry them for their money then feign loneliness, file for divorce and request for a huge settlement then they and their lawyers smile to the bank. There at so many examples to learn from, Adnan Kashoggi, Roman Abrahamovic, Donald Trump, Dimitry Ribolovlev et al but they just never learn.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by just2endowed: 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
i remember this couples marriage few years ago.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by omisakint: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Angelberry:

You should be a perfect one as well

Sure
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by yoaking: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
This letter is fake..there is no such place as 33 admiralty way. Every street must have a name in the area.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Odunharry(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
Lucky man. If say na US/UK he for don dey sweat right now.

lol.. I dey tell you.
imagine the man go share him property with wife make No evn know how the man take acquire or make am

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Savigne(f): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
cr7lomo:
She has decided to move away from her ancestors to the present

Women, the most foolish beings ever created... We all knew where it will end, but they never listen till they crash...imagine a female president in Nigeria, buhari and Jonathan go b like pope John Paul
I would like to think that you and the people who liked your post were not birthed by women...

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Savigne(f): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
cr7lomo:
She has decided to move away from her ancestors to the present

Women, the most foolish beings ever created... We all knew where it will end, but they never listen till they crash...imagine a female president in Nigeria, buhari and Jonathan go b like pope John Paul
I would like to think that you and the people who liked your post were not birthed by a woman...

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Jennifer89(f): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
na now day break for her wey she con know say he is legally married? mtchewwwww she don chop open belleful plus the wan she don go store for warehouse
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by manny4life(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
ronald4lif:
No surprise there. The age gap between them is massive and the man is too old to meet her sexual needs. Money was the only factor that brought them together and she may have grabbed enough for herself to stand on her own and coupled with alimony defrayals that comes with divorce. The man should have seen this coming. sad

More reason why the man would have prepared himself ahead of this, she will regret her actions.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by 9jasmart(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Am n t surprised she cheats on her hubby. D truth is DAT women like sex much more than men do bt won't admit it. The advantage they have is DAT they can control d their emotion better than men
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Vikky014(f): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
LOL. I thought she once said she married him bc of love not money. why is she feeling caged with her love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) / Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) / "I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.