Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku (33026 Views)

Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) / Ex-Beauty Queen Slept With Sunny Aku, Dabota Lawson's Billionaire Ex Husband / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by grandstar(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
She has made her cash. Does she even have any children for him?
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by LesbianBoy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
The man has enjoyed her pvssy sha
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by iykedare(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
The biatch is a gold digger. She had it planned right from the start. What is wrong with these women who do not think that they can make money with their brains.

If you tell them that they are inferior to men,they would bark and insult you.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by fpeter(f): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Propene:
I hope the man ensured she signed the prenuptial, otherwise he just made the girl a billionaire with ease.

Bros. this is 9ja
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by iykedare(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
LesbianBoy:
The man has enjoyed her pvssy sha

What poussy? He must have got tired of the thing a long time ago. Men get tired of pouusy after a short time.

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by iykedare(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
fpeter:

Bros. this is 9ja

Yeah. This is naija so she won't leave his house with anything. She will go with exactly what she took to his house - puossy ,Brazilian hair and some other irrelevant sh1t.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by OYIBN: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
The lady was in the marriage for money and the good life. She should have known that she would be caged. To the man she is a commo dity he paid a lot of money for. Even after she cheated instead of throwing her out of his house, he forgave her but had her watched. Silly old man that wants to die for a girl as old as his daughter instead of aging gracefully. The girl don chop enough and wants to bail out. The man she duped may yet deal with her as she thinks she is smart filing for divorce.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Which yeye leave billions be that? She dun hammer half of em billions be that.

Abi no be court marry them?
[/size]

if i hear ... no divorce settlement lae for naija o... no deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Propene: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
samchem:

hint more on dis

the prenup ensures that it's only the money he made only when he got married to her is open to be shared during divorce.

without the prenup, she's entitle to get a settlement from all the money he has laboured for even before she came into the picture.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by samchem(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Propene:

the prenup ensures that it's only the money he made only when he got married to her is open to be shared during divorce.

without the prenup, she's entitle to get a settlement from all the money he has laboured for even before she came into the picture.
I see
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by flokii: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
three important things money can't buy

1) Life

2) Happiness

3) Love

buh money is still essential... wat d yorubas call 'kosemani' else people will ridicule you

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Propene:
I hope the man ensured she signed the prenuptial, otherwise he just made the girl a billionaire with ease.
wake up,this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
omisakint:
Rich man wife they cheat?

No matter what you do a lady that want to cheat will always do.

Dear Lord,

I pray for the perfect one for me

My broda, no mind them. Na so them go leave young guys wey love them go marry their papa mates because of money. They think money is everything

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by teasel: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
cr7lomo:
She has decided to move away from her ancestors to the present

Women, the most foolish beings ever created... We all knew where it will end, but they never listen till they crash...imagine a female president in Nigeria, buhari and Jonathan go b like pope John Paul
Your mother is the most foolish being ever created. She must be a big fool for raising an idiotic bastard like you. Filthy low breed.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by cr7lomo: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
teasel:

Your mother is the most foolish being ever created. She must be a big fool for raising an idiotic bastard like you. Filthy low breed.

I guess u are a woman... Na u urself can c what am talking about with ur attitude.... Always impulsive ... Women of this generation..smh
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by teasel: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
iykedare:
The biatch is a gold digger. She had it planned right from the start. What is wrong with these women who do not think that they can make money with their brains.

If you tell them that they are inferior to men,they would bark and insult you.

Even a broke dog thinks he has an opinion grin
Based on your comments, you are and will always be the lowest of all creatures. Filthy idiot.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by teasel: 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
cr7lomo:

I guess u are a woman... Na u urself can c what am talking about with ur attitude.... Always impulsive ... Women of this generation..smh
Good thing you agree.
Product of garbage is what you are.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by MacJC: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
bigtt76:
This babe get mind shaaa grin She will so be dealt with on Social Media ....she once denied it tongue Besides that the man will so retrieve all thing from her. Instead wen she go say de man blockos nor de satisfy am she de tok of not being privy to a previous marriage. Did she think the man was still a bachelor at 70 years or say na #JustMe?

Ur head dey dia!
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by splendidthings(f): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Am I the only one seeing that this stuff was snapped directly from a system
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by delishpot: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
9jasmart:
Am n t surprised she cheats on her hubby. D truth is DAT women like sex much more than men do bt won't admit it. The advantage they have is DAT they can control d their emotion better than men

Because society frowns at them if they don't. Men can control their own too but society allows them to be free about it. That is why a man will cheat and bring a child from a mistress home and expect his wife to accept the child while a cheating wife dare not try it. It is the way society has dedicated to both genders.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by menxer: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is another proof that the best things in life doesn't have a price tag.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by kubrat(f): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
cr7lomo:
She has decided to move away from her ancestors to the present

Women, the most foolish beings ever created... We all knew where it will end, but they never listen till they crash...imagine a female president in Nigeria, buhari and Jonathan go b like pope John Paul
hmm,the most wisest being created ,I want to assume u re not born of a woman an neither do u have a wife or sister.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by SURElee(f): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Propene:

Biko, wetin you dey talk? Africans don't sign prenup. How many africans and Nigerians have you heard sign prenup? Even divorce sef doesn't favour women. How many men after divorces, have left their houses and 75%of their wealth to their wives in africa and nigeria. None that I know of. Pls tell me if u know of any. That's because africans marry to make it work. The whites already foresee a divorce and guard against it by signing prenup to safe guard theiir individual wealth.

Back to Dabota. Let's ask, so n her heart of hearts, she wants to say she never suspected that man was ever married? How can a grown ass looking 50 something year old man never being married? Oh! Did she think that the man was patiently waiting for God to create her so he cud walk her down the aisle as his first ever prince charming

Can we females be honest with ourselves for once? You meet a man twice your age, your father's age range and you flock with him, to gain social strata, wealth etc and you finally open your mouth to say u didn't know he was once married.
Na she sabi! One would expect beauty to be mixed with brain at times, but clearly its only beauty and run way strutting they know.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by iykedare(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
teasel:

Even a broke dog thinks he has an opinion grin
Based on your comments, you are and will always be the lowest of all creatures. Filthy idiot.

Silly f000l. I can feed you for years and won't still go broke. Your father must be the biggest idiot you know.

Make money with your head the way men do it. If you can't then you will always be inferior to men.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Mayflowa(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Propene:

Naija doesn't have that law for now. All he owns her is alimony. That is money for upkeep say monthly.

I am sure she had weigh her options and would have probably saved for this day
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by therapistmrs: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is what happens when you marry for the wrong reasons.
Ladies learn from this, all that gliters is not gold.

Therapistmrs..com
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by CioAngels(f): 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
My dear girl, you better remain in your marriage and don't be a spoilt brat. What has he done that you are filing for a divorce? Go and ask what women that files for adivorce go through. He married another woman and so what? You were not ask to vacate your house for her, so, what is your problem? You better gum yourself in his house to take care of your children, atlest, you have not said he beats you. I hope your mother, family and friends are not misadvising you only to laugh at you late. Better be wise and apply wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Wize1: 12:34am On Feb 03, 2016
playtheblues:
Some of these randy old men are joy killers.
Most of them hardly respect women.
Imagine the way Musa Danjuma has been embarrassing Caroline all over the place. He has brought about two children for her to take care of. He has chains of mistresses who insult Caro daily on instagram.

Girls please marry men who are within your generation , they will understand you more. Most of these old folks will so restrict your movements ; they won't even let you have a life anymore and most of them will keep going after under 18 girls because they feel it makes them young.

Most of their young wives are suffering and smiling.

Story story. Was Caro the first wife?When she was young and the in-thing, didn't she do same to the other wife? You can't eat your cake and have it. Cane we dm use flog first wife ... When greedy classless girls want to reap wher they didn't sow..that's the implication.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by playtheblues(f): 1:51am On Feb 03, 2016
There was no woman with him when he met, dated, impregnated her at 19.

He was already divorced.

Wize1:

Story story. Was Caro the first wife?When she was young and the in-thing, didn't she do same to the other wife? You can't eat your cake and have it. Cane we dm use flog first wife ... When greedy classless girls want to reap wher they didn't sow..that's the implication.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by teasel: 8:54am On Feb 03, 2016
iykedare:

Silly f000l. I can feed you for years and won't still go broke. Your father must be the biggest idiot you know.

Make money with your head the way men do it. If you can't then you will always be inferior to men.
By men, I assume you mean Nigerian men. That's one hell of a joke gringrin
Idiot, tell your mother to stop opening her legs for money. Maybe that way you'll realize not every woman is a_whore like she is. It's probably why she smells so bad. Well, she and your useless father were obviously meant for each other. It's no suprise their product happens to be the lowest of breeds on this overpopulated earth.
Oh, and broke garbage like you shouldn't be speaking about money. Yup, inferior creatures raised by scum of the earth should learn to keep their filthy holes shut when issues like this arise.
Worthless inferior bastard.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2016
GurlFriend:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-eODsAtJcRRA/VrCjlGyGpcI/AAAAAAAAHOE/-dVLVdzwkBk/s320/dabo.jpg[/img]

Dabota Lawson has officially filed for divorce from her hubby, Prince Sunny Aku. Anonymous sources close to the couple informed Lailasblog.com that the marriage took a turn for the worse after the cheating scandal involving Dabota Lawson erupted last August.

The source futher stated that Dabota was feeling caged in the marriage and has lost her personal freedom and identity. It was alleged that Dabota's movement was also heavily monitored after the cheating scandal.

In the divorce papers, The Ex beauty queen sited irreconcilable differences as reason for divorce. In a suit filed at the Lagos high court, Dabota stated that Prince Sunny Aku was married legally to a certain Mrs Chioma Aku and that she was not privy to the marriage.

And so the cookie crumbles

See the divorce papers below

[img]http://1.bp..com/-m5_zoleVJnw/VrClefFIXhI/AAAAAAACmPU/TzcZlXE7iTY/s1600/DABOTA.PNG[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/dabota-lawson-files-for-divorce-from.html
. so much for client lawyer confidence. it wrong for a legal practitioner to disclose his client confidential information to the public.its his duty to protect his client.I mean its improper of lawyer to have processes like this, especially in divorce matters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) / Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) / "I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.