Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku (33031 Views)

Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) / Ex-Beauty Queen Slept With Sunny Aku, Dabota Lawson's Billionaire Ex Husband / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by sucess001(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
She don chop...wan move on...she for wait make the guy die first come will am properties na

#hoesaintloyal

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by tigo1: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Fowl yanch don blow
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Raymysterio(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sharp babe.. after you don corner some investments and wealth, now you've filled for divorce. I would have called you names but how the hell us this my business in the first place?
Lol....

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by DONSMITH123(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
cheesy
onatisi:
So wettin concern us?if Dem like make eat each other na Dem business be dat.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by ziego(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Money is not love
Money is not everything
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by solesy: 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
na money make this girl marry her papa mate so. At her young age now a divorcy

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Poseidon000: 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
sexyexcalibur:
Most likely, no divorce settlement (naija way) ...

So she go just sha leave all d billions waka go...
All those her #billonaire go stop now....

Another aristo go d thank God for open door now grin
[size=13pt]
Which yeye leave billions be that? She dun hammer half of em billions be that.

Abi no be court marry them?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Chinwem(f): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmmm......not good at all
What a pity
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Propene:
I hope the man ensured she signed the prenuptial, otherwise he just made the girl a billionaire with ease.

For Nigeria abi?
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by samchem(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Propene:
I hope the man ensured she signed the prenuptial, otherwise he just made the girl a billionaire with ease.
hint more on dis
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by EbiJUNIRO(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
callJesu:
Be careful for nothing

Bt in everything
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by miqos02(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
hmmm
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by playtheblues(f): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Some of these randy old men are joy killers.
Most of them hardly respect women.
Imagine the way Musa Danjuma has been embarrassing Caroline all over the place. He has brought about two children for her to take care of. He has chains of mistresses who insult Caro daily on instagram.

Girls please marry men who are within your generation , they will understand you more. Most of these old folks will so restrict your movements ; they won't even let you have a life anymore and most of them will keep going after under 18 girls because they feel it makes them young.

Most of their young wives are suffering and smiling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by PESINPIKIN: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dis bloggers been lying from time immemorial,AFFIDAVIT OF VERIFICATION KWA,no suit number,no court stamp,ngwannu kwantiniu.grin

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by passionate88: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
She married him because of his money.... Guys shine your eyes, these hoes ain't loyal
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by VocalWalls: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
can a paper underline itself with red lines? that stuff was quickly drafted on a pc and snapped right from the screen...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha, _bitch.
I was one of the many who predicted this last August but the dummy was there forming "happily married. Ain't no haters would kill my union".

Good thing she killed her Instagram account, I would've given her the finishing of her useless life.
_Stupid small girls always marrying their ancestors acting like rich men don't soak garri or go through the same problems the average Nigerian does. People and situations are called 'average' for a reason meaning they are the majority and default setting for everything.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by omoadeleye(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
If you divorse i no fit carry left over for my house o rather i go dey chop you anyhow ni. So you better stay now and stop acting like an infant
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by bigtt76(f): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
This babe get mind shaaa grin She will so be dealt with on Social Media ....she once denied it tongue Besides that the man will so retrieve all thing from her. Instead wen she go say de man blockos nor de satisfy am she de tok of not being privy to a previous marriage. Did she think the man was still a bachelor at 70 years or say na #JustMe?
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Socketbet: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Am seen her father der not husband
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by ourchoice(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
playtheblues:
Imagine the way Musa Danjuma has been embarrassing Caroline all over the place. He has brought about two children for her to take care of. He has chains of mistresses who insult Caro daily on instagram.

Girls please marry your mates, they will understand you more. These old folks will so restrict your movements ; they won't even let you have a life anymore and most of them will keep going for under 18 because they feel it makes them young.

You will do the same tomorrow if u happen to be rich and at their age. Men want young pretty, sexy women, women want men's money: 50 - 50 no loss, no gain

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Toks2008(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
This reminds me of one of my numerous threads...https://www.nairaland.com/2695519/13-facts-must-know-before

According to #5:

5.That if you marry a man because of what he has and not because of mutual love then be ready to be miserable in that marriage as long as it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by playtheblues(f): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
I won't. Thanks.

Jennifer Lopez is 48 and still looks pretty and sexy.
Jada Pinkett, Madonna, Chris Jenner, toni Braxton all look pretty and sexy at their age.

Marry your wife well. Go to the gym with her about 4x weekly. Maintain her very well and she will be good in your eyes forever.

ourchoice:
You will do the same tomorrow if u happen to be rich and at their age. Men want young pretty, sexy women, women want men's money: 50 - 50 no loss, no gain

5 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by ourchoice(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
passionate88:
She married him because of his money.... Guys shine your eyes, these hoes ain't loyal
What other reason will make a beautiful girl who isn't your girlfriend right from when u were struggling financially marry u when u now have the money if not your money and status

Funny enough, ladies do feel that guys don't know y they agreed to date or marry them; all men know y u accepted them but will just pretend until crises daygrin

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by ourchoice(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
playtheblues:
I won't. Thanks.

Jennifer Lopez is 48 and still looks pretty and sexy.
Jada Pinkett, Madonna, Chris Jenner, toni Braxton all love pretty and sexy at their age.

Marry your wife well. Go to the gym with her about 4x weekly. Maintain her very well and she will be good in your eyes forever.

Even your boo get a boogrin
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by unilagfreshest(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
That's wat you ge when you marry a beautiful olosho, right from inception have been following there marriage. Th gal is a gold digger, marrying hos father's ag cos of money, now wants divorce, after all lekki boys don chop h punna. Linda will b happy with this type of news.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by Toks2008(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
playtheblues:

Girls please marry your mates, they will understand you more. These old folks will so restrict your movements ; they won't even let you have a life anymore and most of them will keep going for under 18 because they feel it makes them young.

Why not say marry within your generation cos this your sermon of marry your mate is very very dangerous cos most times guys dont marry their age but a lady they are far ahead in age.

In my opinion, if any lady marries a guy who is more than 25years older than she is then she is marrying a man from previous generation and it wil take the grace of GOD for the marriage to work.

A generation is 25years
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by condralbede(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Its a lie.... you must finish what you started oh.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by amacastel: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kikikikikiki the man will collect everything from her.na run she go take go back to UK now wia she came from. House of E will be popping champagne now lolzzzz foolish gold digger. Prince Aku I know will rubbish her worse than the way she was b4, Take every damn thing he can from her she is just an empty vessel now even the bizness will wither in no distance time. Just watch and see.
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by repogirl(f): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
I don't understand... Did the man marry two women legally? undecided
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by playtheblues(f): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Noted.

Toks2008:

Why not say marry within your generation cos this your sermon of marry your mate is very very dangerous cos most times guys dont marry their age but a lady they are far ahead in age.

In my opinion, if any lady marries a guy who is more than 25years older than she is then she is marrying a man from previous generation and it wil take the grace of GOD for the marriage to work.

A generation is 25years
Re: Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Propene:

Not in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) / I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) / "I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.