Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,605 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections (16907 Views)

Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Affirming Akwa Ibom, Delta, Oyo, Yobe Elections / BREAKING: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo, Yobe Governorship Elections / Tribunal Affirms Gaidam’s Victory In Yobe Governorship Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Dennikki2020(m): 1:46am On Feb 03, 2016
Oh! what an iliterate President. I could remember vividly when president Mumu Buhari disagreed with the channels team of journalists when fielding questions from them during his presidential media chat about the judiciary being corrupt why is he shouting today that the judiciary is corrupt.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by henryhemon(m): 3:11am On Feb 03, 2016
Dennikki2020:
Oh! what an iliterate President. I could remember vividly when president Mumu Buhari disagreed with the channels team of journalists when fielding questions from them during his presidential media chat about the judiciary being corrupt why is he shouting today that the judiciary is corrupt.

Where's you and your sensible lineage are in the scheme of things in Nigeria? I guess you are not the only one that watch media chat,goat at what point did he disagree with them about judiciary being corrupt? You can hate him but your generation cannot get to his level and your hate doesn't remove a strand from him n will consume you.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by parisbluefox: 3:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Mumu continue hating o....u hear? No be only the whole warri was silent for a day grin tell me the area for warri wey dey silent for just 5 mins? Na ejeba me dey stay. Lier!

Elijahrona2:
I hate okowa. Nobody voted for him. Everyone went to vote for ogboru. Don't know how he won. The whole Warri was silent in sadness for a whole day
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:58am On Feb 03, 2016
Elijahrona2:
I hate okowa. Nobody voted for him. Everyone went to vote for ogboru. Don't know how he won. The whole Warri was silent in sadness for a whole day
How would you say nobody voted for Okowa and everyone voted for ogboru? Does that imply that you were present in all the polling units monitoring the election simultaneously on that day. #Haters.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by afrika(f): 6:31am On Feb 03, 2016
JUST LIKE YESTERDAY, ITS GONE ALMOST 365 DAYS AND THIS GOVERNMENT IS STILL YARNING FROM ITS UNIMAGINABLE POSITION. THE ECONOMY IS CRASHING ON US ALL AND THE YOUTHS ARE BUSY COUNTING RELIGIOUSLY AND ETHNICALLY WHOM TO BLAME AND SUPPORT FOR THIS WOES.

BACK IN THE DAYS, IN THE 60'S AND 80'S, OBJ, NZEOGWU,MURTALA, BUHARI, GOWON TOOK POWER TO CORRECT GOVERNMENT AT A TENDER AGE. BUT TODAY, YOUTHS ARE BEING BREAST FEEDED BY THEIR PARENTS EVEN WHEN AT A CLOSE-TO-THE-GRAVE AGES OF 35. HMMMMM
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by PreciousJob: 6:35am On Feb 03, 2016
Kudos to Our judiciary.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 03, 2016
parisbluefox:
Mumu continue hating o....u hear? No be only the whole warri was silent for a day grin tell me the area for warri wey dey silent for just 5 mins? Na ejeba me dey stay. Lier!

If you know the way itsekiri people no take like that ijaw man as the deputy governor..... You for still r go ubeji/jeddo make you see anger
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Lewismartins69: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2016
Elijahrona2:
i personally voted for okowa
dont allow what people say about him change ur love for him the government is not meant for only one side,how am i sure ur are upto voting age
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by elrony(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:
what do you mean?
baseless rumours na
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
elrony:
baseless rumours na
Ok but it is possible anyway cos d guy eye dey red
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by buffRalph: 5:30am On Feb 04, 2016
abimbawealth:

Bros, you can lie o, no one voted for him ke...your eyes can't see your nose not to talk of who deltans voted for...abegi
na only u vote for am.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections by abimbawealth(f): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2016
buffRalph:
na only u vote for am.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can’t Probe How I Spent Bailout Funds, Fayose Tells Senate / Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno / Minimum Wage: Pay Workers Their Demand, Shehu Sani Tells Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.