Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Nigeria..... My Pride!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Nigeria..... My Pride!!!! (880 Views)

Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu / "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce / "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nigeria..... My Pride!!!! by jetage1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
I wake up each morning to d sad reality of events, my dreams, my passions, my hopes, my honour and aspirations, choices for Nigeria is at d verge of dying, i visit all social media; twitter, instagram, facebook, nairaland, LIB and i see how we tear ourselves with words each hour, minutes and seconds of the day. Our arguements, our quarels our bashing are all based on different foundations, culture, tribe, region, ethnic background and religion.

I wonder where our unity in diversity lies, our unity in our diversity therein lies d beauty of Nigeria. Great men fought hard, paid d supreme prize for a one united indivisible Nigeria. We are called the giant of Africa, we are respected all over the world because in d midst of our diversity we remain united.

However, events of late is killing us, we are loosing our unity, yes its fast dying but we arent even seeing it. I dream of a Nigeria where i can live d shores of Rivers and move to the sweet environment of Jos for vacations, for bizness, for pleasures and be protected by my brothers there, both christians and Muslims and vice versa.

I dream of a Nigeria wherein a man, a woman frm Ekiti will govern Katsina, just as though he/she is an indigene and vice versa, yes, its possible, we can make it happen, we are the youths, d future of Nigeria!!! Lets forget about the mistakes of our fathers, lets not waste the labour of our heroes past, lets look beyond our tribe, religion, culture and geographical location. lets think of d many dreams we had for Nigeria while growing up. lets be d change we want to see in others. lets stop the hate speech, lets focus on one objective, ONE UNITED NIGERIA!! For therein lies our strength.

I am a Nigerian, I am a born Nigerian, I am a native of Nigeria, I am a true rare breed of Nigeria,
I love Nigeria, and i am proud to be called a Nigerian, my origin, my blood is Nigerian, my accent speaks Nigerian, my skin colour depicts a Nigerian, my heart beats and bleed for nigeria, my pains explains d complains of Nigerians and my hope sees a better Nigeria.

My dreams, My vision, my passion fused with urs with one goal, A BETTER BRIGHTER NIGERIA!! Together we can make Nigeria great again!!!!! Yes this is my dream, this is my Nigeria!!!!
Re: My Nigeria..... My Pride!!!! by Money40: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
, Nigeria unity was built on oil not on mutual love, the foundation is devilish, even buhari said they fought to own oil wells, not the unity, so you are on your own oo.!.! On your own ooo, nobody go help brother you are on your own oooo, in the Prince voice
Re: My Nigeria..... My Pride!!!! by demolinka(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Even if there was no drop of oil, Nigeria would still be GREAT. Fact!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers $1m In ‘soak-away’ @ex-air Chief Amosu’s House,n3bn Traced In Wife / Why Odutola Rejected Awo’ S Loan Request Of £1, 400 / Man Praises Those Who Burnt Igbos Shops At Sabon Gari Market, Next Is Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.