Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) (9658 Views)

Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? / What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
AfroKnight:
Ladies, be proactive. If you like a guy walk up to him and say hi. Don't make him chase you for 7 years before you say yes.

Our elders say: "Take the BULL by the horn". Ever wondered why they didn't say "cow" which is female? grin

Young Ladies, I have female friends who are now looking for husband. And guys like me are so inundated with younger prettier ladies that we can't see them. Back in the day, they played hard (even hardest) to get.

Toast that man today. He may be the one to put a ring on it later on.

Yeah right! As if you guys don't enjoy the chase. The second the woman starts advances is when you fellas start taking her for granted.
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
uyisteven:

Not bad..dis would have been alot simplier but u had to drag it...

I fear one *humble apology* doesn't really sound fufilling enough...
oh,now you're gettin' greedy.
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Cutehector(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
I told myself I was neva gona chase any girl or toast dem wareva...

They will come toasting me.
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by AfroKnight: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
YourMain:

Yeah right! As if you guys don't enjoy the chase. The second the woman starts advances is when you fellas start taking her for granted.

Darling stop playing hard to get. Take the BULL by the horn. grin Cook egusi soup and EBA for that guy today. grin

Side note: I'm a bull, grin just so you know.
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by uyisteven(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
oh,now you're gettin' greedy.

Miss Valerie...Aiit...QueenValerie....Hate 2 say dis bt I was nvr lyk dis....
Sometin abt u not just apologizing immediately nd definitely showin doz green white teethz got me real greedy..
All ur fault...
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Its because we are old school when it comes to love we aint chasing you!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
uyisteven:

Miss Valerie...Aiit...QueenValerie....Hate 2 say dis bt I was nvr lyk dis....
Sometin abt u not just apologizing immediately nd definitely showin doz green white teethz got me real greedy..
All ur fault...
I brought it on myself? Dang! why do I always do this? grin
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by AfroKnight: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

True o. All those babes misbehaving and doing shakara back in the days are now looking the way of the guys they felt were below their strata now. Prolly coz they are realising that age is catching up on them.

But concerning the younger prettier ladies who are now our preferred choice, do you think even if those ladies who were playing hard to get didn't act so and succumb to our advances then that it would have deter us from looking at the younger prettier ones of today?

My brother, temptation comes to all men. grin I believe I wouldn't leave my old girl for a young pretty one. I love to reward loyalty in people.

I'd be tempted o, but I'd rather pick a beautiful woman over a pretty girl.
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:
Its because we are old school when it comes to love we aint chasing you!
Right! Truth be this
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Right! Truth be this

grin see how they wud attack me like starved mammals
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:

grin see how they wud attack me like starved mammals
They best not grin
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by uyisteven(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
I brought it on myself? Dang! why do I always do this? grin

U have been hanging out with the wrong friends who can't change you...that has to stop here...
Am making sure of it...
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
AfroKnight:

Darling stop playing hard to get. Take the BULL by the horn. grin Cook egusi soup and EBA for that guy today. grin

Side note: I'm a bull, grin just so you know.

Looool bull ko bull ni angry if the bull is interested the bull should come and cook egusi soup and eba for me tongue
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
uyisteven:

U have been hanging out with the wrong friends who can't change you...that has to stop here...
Am making sure of it...
Yeah? Well ain't that kindly of you. grin
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
YourMain:

Looool bull ko bull ni angry if the bull is interested the bull should come and cook egusi soup and eba for me tongue
I like this,I want this too grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by AfroKnight: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
YourMain:

Lol. You want him to cook? But the soup will be salty na. Surprise that brother today.

Our ancestors say "The road to a man's heart is through his stomach".

What are you waiting for? I get garri for house. Pepper and egusi dey. Come and cook sweetie. grin
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Cutehector(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
I like this,I want this too grin
lazy. Phew
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by uyisteven(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:

since am less busy, I have to keep an eye on you(both eyes 2 be precise)...
so you going follow me [not a request also]
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
AfroKnight:

My brother, temptation comes to all men. grin I believe I wouldn't leave my old girl for a young pretty one. I love to reward loyalty in people.

I was on my way ta answer some mentions an saw this HILARIOUS comoment an had ta stop.
Cook for a man AND deliver? HaHaHa cheesy Guy you outta be a comedian.
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Cutehector:
lazy. Phew
Nah,it's romantic. grin told you I know how ta be. tongue
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
AfroKnight:

Lol. You want him to cook? But the soup will be salty na. Surprise that brother today.

Our ancestors say "The road to a man's heart is through his stomach".

What are you waiting for? I get garri for house. Pepper and egusi dey. Come and cook sweetie. grin

So that brother doesn't know how to cook. A grown man. Doesn't he know that if he doesn't eat he'll die so why is he depending on me to provide his basic needs.

That's our ancestors. We've found many other pathways wink.

If bull is hungry and he's waiting for cow so he won't go to the kitchen and eat no worries. Bull will die smiley
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by ronald4lif(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
AfroKnight:

I got the point but here's what I truly meant. Granted you'd stick to your long-term relationship and reward your woman's loyalty.

But since this act of loyalty won't stop you from admiring the younger prettier ones and you also admitted you may be tempted do you think you can consistently overwhelm this serial temptation from other women through out your lifetime? And would you having a one off fling with one of them deter you from showing her love and affection or keep rewarding her loyalty? How truly possible do you think it is for a man to stay glued with one woman forever?

Just asking coz I always find your comments interesting and refreshing and think you'd do justice to this one as usual.
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
uyisteven:

so you going follow me [not a request also]
Lol.Well you need both eyes for me. grin But I think I can look out fer me,thanks though. wink
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by uyisteven(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:

Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by uyisteven(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Lol.Well you need both eyes for me. grin But I think I can look out fer me,thanks though. wink

Even ma mobile network feels d need 2 luk afta u...sent d same msg twice..
This is destiny...
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Cutehector(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Nah,it's romantic. grin told you I know how ta be. tongue
lol. cool
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
uyisteven:

Even ma mobile network feels d need 2 luk afta u...sent d same msg twice..
This is destiny...
You sure yo thumb didn't slip? I think it did. cheesy
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by uyisteven(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
You sure yo thumb didn't slip? I think it did. cheesy

Huge accusation u got der...I don't tink u can prove dat...
Don't fight it...it wud be fun..Am really not dat strict.
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
uyisteven:

Huge accusation u got der...I don't tink u can prove dat...
Don't fight it...it wud be fun..Am really not dat strict.
I feel like fightin' it,I'm in the mood. grin
No seriously. Thanks for your offer ta keep an eye out ..oh excuse me 2 eyes on me.Bye. smiley
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by uyisteven(m): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
I feel like fightin' it,I'm in the mood. grin
No seriously. Thanks for your offer ta keep an eye out ..oh excuse me 2 eyes on me.Bye. smiley

Aiit miss...I wud be here waitin...until u realise d fact I wud be a descent asset 2 have around....
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
uyisteven:

Aiit miss...I wud be here waitin...until u realise d fact I wud be a descent asset 2 have around....
stop lien'... you know you gon go get you some McDonalds an come back before I notice. grin
Now seriously.see ya around
Re: Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) by uyisteven(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
stop lien'... you know you got go get you some McDonalds an come back before I notice. grin
Now seriously.see ya around

Haha...Fair thought...At least I shud get to add u 2 my very own personal *special friend collection*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you / At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish / I See Things Others Do Not See … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.