Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? (1152 Views)

Why Can't Girls Work, Make Their Own Money And Be Rich Too? / Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by microjoystick: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2017
Since i broke up with my ex I've been lookin for this new slayed queen that wont form hard to get.So my guys introduce me to this girl,After thr introduction i asked her out and she accepted,So i ask if she we can hangout at my place and she accepted.Now the D day finally came mehn she looked so hot i instantly goy hard so i ask her if we can sex.Bet she said no that she doesnt have sex with guys on the first date.So my question is why cant Girls have sex on first date?
Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by ElSherriff: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2017
Do you kill your chick on the first day of hatching? you allow it grow and mature till it becomes chicken.

To what I really wanted to say: Are you really sane? what guy cant control his hardon on the first day? you deserve a slay queen cos you just a hit and run, slashing grasses like a mallam's knife. One rule to relationship is, always put the girl in your daughter/sister's position, would you be happy they were bleeped on the first day?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by microjoystick: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2017
ElSherriff:
Do you kill your chick on the first day of hatching? you allow it grow and mature till it becomes chicken.

To what I really wanted to say: Are you really sane? what guy cant control his hardon on the first day? you deserve a slay queen cos you just a hit and run, slashing grasses like a mallam's knife. One rule to relationship is, always put the girl in your daughter/sister's position, would you be happy they were bleeped on the first day?
Dude most girls have sex on first date i just dont know why some girls like to form.
Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
Dude most girls have sex on first date i just dont know why some girls like to form.

Kukuma go their house, and rape them.

Smhhh

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by SEUNMAMAPUSSY(f): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2017
Stewpid boy.U haf cum online to disgrace me abi
Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by microjoystick: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
SEUNMAMAPUSSY:
Stewpid boy.U haf cum online to disgrace me abi
Abeg seun u don see this moniker
Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cos they know you are after sex only.

Sex starved human being.
Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by Oyebee91(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nah normal thing! !!!amoye Mouth Action and anal sex on first date
Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2017

Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
can you allow ur dear sis to bang a man on her first date

are you tryna let us see girl as invaluable soul

when they say brain is an app, use it tongue
Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by Lalas247(f): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sabrina18:

Sex starved human being.

Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by Akinbahm(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Op why can't you hold yourself on the first date?
Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
what girl would want to sleep with your small dick, that is just a waste of time
Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by microjoystick: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sabrina18:

Sex starved human being.
Hey please dont insalt me.I Bleep b1tches like u errydaysmiley
Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by pu7pl3(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=Lalas247 post=60386389][/quote]

grin grin i can see u love this meme cheesy
Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by Lalas247(f): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
pu7pl3:

grin grin i can see u love this meme cheesy
Yes very much grin
Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lol.. you guys are funny
Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by microjoystick: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
princ007:
Lol.. you guys are funny
wat is funny
Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by Apina(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
Since i broke up with my ex I've been lookin for this new slayed queen that wont form hard to get.So my guys introduce me to this girl,After thr introduction i asked her out and she accepted,So i ask if she we can hangout at my place and she accepted.Now the D day finally came mehn she looked so hot i instantly goy hard so i ask her if we can sex.Bet she said no that she doesnt have sex with guys on the first date.So my question is why cant Girls have sex on first date?
Fallacy of hasten generalization. The decision to or not to is relative, it's not a general thing. There are ladies who would initiate it on the first date, I believe u weren't convincing enough.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by pu7pl3(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes very much grin

Enjoy grin
Re: Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? by microjoystick: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Apina:

Fallacy of hasten generalization. The decision to or not to is relative, it's not a general thing. There are ladies who would initiate it on the first date, I believe u weren't convincing enough.
I swear i did not understand ur grammer at all

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lust / Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? / Guys Hangout: What's The Length Of Your Pen1s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.