Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them (2321 Views)

10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by shugarken(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
1. Quarrelsome attitude
some ladies can be so quarrelsome that they are always exchanging words with neighbours, market women, even siblings. This is so bad that sometimes whenever they go out with their guys, there is always a high probability of them picking quarrels over frivolities with the cabman or gateman. Some of the ladies don't hesitate to dish out a generous dose of verbal abuse to their guys even in the open. You can imagine winking at your girl to calm down and eventually dragging her away with her struggling and shouting on top of her voice.

2. Stinginess
Some ladies have never given a gift to their guys for once. You can use this coming valentine as case study. All the ladies are expecting gifts and some would frown, nag and complain if the gifts are not expensive enough and some go as far as ending the relationship if they get nothing. But when you examine them closely, you will discover some of them are planning to buy handkerchief and singlet. Ladies get a good gift for your man often, it won't kill you.

3. Chronic borrowers
some ladies virtually owe almost everybody they come across, from the hair dresser to the food vendor to the cloth seller. They borrow from friends, colleagues and neighbours with no intention of paying back. They keep giving excuses and dodging till the debtors lose hope. When you go through text messages of this ladies, you will see all manner of threats from different people. Some of the lenders trace their office or house and disgrace them or forcefully carry their properties while others approach their man and demand fro their money and often embarrass the man in the process.

4. Untidiness
some ladies are so unkempt that their rooms are unkempt. Come into their rooms and you will see their bra and panties of different colours scattered all over the house, strands of hair from their weavon littered everywhere, make-up and Nigerian films on the floor. Some of their hair nets smell so much that you can imagine how the hair itself smells. Imagine a scenario where a lady pulls her panties and a foul odour oozes out and keeps smelling hours after the lady had left.

5. Non-independent ladies
some ladies rarely do anything or buy anything for themselves unless a guy does that. It's nice to get attention and receive gifts or help but ladies should not make it a habit to depend on guys to do everything for them. You can imagine where a lady will never call her guy....always flashing. They manage to call only when they want to demand for something. You will see a lady that has never subscribed for data by herself ( I can remember those days a lady will update, "BIS about to expire" on her pm). I can understand the situation of someone being broke but I know most of these ladies have plenty money cooling in their account. Ladies surprise your guys by cooking with your own money for once. Don't wait for him to come back and give you N500 when you have thousands in your purse.

6. Incessant Lying
some ladies lie so often that you don't know when they are serious anymore. Some exaggerate their background and wealth of their parents, prices of their personal belongings just to feel among. Imagine a lady boasting she doesn't eat anyhow only for you to jam her in a local buka or she brags that she only shops in boutiques and wears just designers and you sight her at a popular bend down select. Some lie that they are virgins and some even lie that they are pregnant just to extort money from their guys. Ladies try and be real and natural and the guys will appreciate you for that.

7. Terrible cooks
I once heard a story of a newly married wife that would collect money from the husband in the pretext of cooking food only for her to buy a full pot of soup or stew from a restaurant and present to the husband when he returns from work. This went on for a while till her husband found out. This goes out to all this fastfood ladies that can barely prepare a decent jellof rice or even indomie noodles. Men will respect you more when you know your onions in the kitchen. Imagine when your guy refusing food on occasions or when he hangs out with friends because he knows you always prepare something special.

8. Poor dressers
To the ladies, you have to have at least an average dress sense. Some of you wonder why your guys don't take you out at all or take you out only at nights. A guy might love you for other qualities but detest the way you dress. Some ladies look like a masquerade after applying heavy and make-up. Some wear dirty clothes and cover up with heavy perfume. Some always wear one outfit or footwear because it looks fine on them while others don't mix colours well.
When you have a good dress sense, your guys will always show you off, go everywhere with you and introduce you to everybody. Even casual and female friends will be proud to be associated with you because you are always representing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by trustedward(m): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by Flashh: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
* When she's full of herself.

* Begging for call card(recharge card).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by xpac01(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
9. Pretending: any lady who knows how to be true to what she wants can easily stand out. You see a lady pretending that she is not really interested in a guys money, she doesn't like her kongo getting rammed, etc while as time goes on you find this to be virtually an opposite case. Mtscheeeew cool
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by cokacoola(m): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
counter thread
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by tolugar: 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
All follow

including

9. Talkative
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by pedrilo: 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dirtiness does it for me. Once u r dirty, am out. Cnt take it
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by RexKexMilann: 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Asides number 8, any lady guilty of the rest deserves to be single all her life!undecided.

You might be as beautiful as christina milian, BUT if you are loquacious & Over-Demanding & Untidy & Greedy & Arrogant & A "Show-off" ...........undecided.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by chidiebere2020(m): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ok
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Naijaboiy, rollar and tosyne2much, make una come see better food. Counter thread ASAP.

Nice one OP cool. U be better pikin.

Lmao @ pt 4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by AfroKnight: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lol. This is assuming we have respect for them to start with.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hian, this is not scathing enough for meundecided
I'll be back when the girls are reeling in shock from my goon's blasts, then I'll swoop in to scar them for life grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by Omotayor123(f): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nice one OP..
This is FP worthy cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
The expected counter thread is here

Now that the OP has started Aluta, let's go there. Na dis kind thread I dey always register my presence

9. Lying About Virginity

I have no atom of regard for ladies who lie about being virgins, , when in fact, they have lost it when they were in Primary two. These ladies lack confidence and are suffering from low self esteem. Many of them have used this virginity of a thing to extort money from gullible guys.

10. Taxing Guys Shamelessly

The rate at which some ladies beg for money ehn !!, e remind make dem put aboniki balm for eyes, carry bowl for hand and stick begin waka for street dey beg for money. They are always asking for money to buy perishable parameters. You will always see them clustered around suya and pepper soup joint. However, you will even see them at wedding ceremonies disturbing photographers here and there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by waywardpikin: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
^^ I got you bro. cry

11. Entitlement mentality. You form Beyoncé, I show you that you're not even up to Nkiru Sylvanus.
12. When you toast/chase a good girl and wife material wey fit even be virgin for 5 months, only for her to fork you with the agility of a professional with 10 years straffing experience.
13. When she lies so much about everything and nothing (I've met a lot of them) so tey if she tells you good morning you will run outside to check whether night never reach. These types are always angry and crying that you don't trust them. Yimu
14. When she always crosses leg to relax while you are sweeping the whole house as a 21st century babe. She will raise her leg up for you to sweep her side and pass though. At least she is putting small effort.
15. When you feel like eating bread and Akara but she is looking at you one kain forming it is not fresh. Bit.chh I know you soak garri and salt in your father's face me I slap you. Free me!
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by Monalisa185(f): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lol... numbers 5, 7 and 8...extremely annoying... especially number 5....

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yay!!! cheesy I'm on here number 7 is me!!
An it's not just fastfood but frozen food too!! grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rollar:
Hian, this is not scathing enough for meundecided
I'll be back when the girls are reeling in shock from my goon's blasts, then I'll swoop in to scar them for life grin

We have to give it to the OP even though it's not scathing enough.

I actually wana go hard on them as I am already preparing for this counter thread but I have to drop it.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by Leriebloom(f): 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
pedrilo:
Dirtiness does it for me. Once u r dirty, am out. Cnt take it
Vry true, its a huge turnoff. it goes 4 both sex, we av guys who are disgustingly dirty the same way we av girls who are.

shugarken:
Stinginess[/b]
Some ladies have never given a gift to their guys for once. You can use this coming valentine as case study. All the ladies are expecting gifts and some would frown, nag and complain if the gifts are not expensive enough and some go as far as ending the relationship if they get nothing. But when you examine them closely, you will discover some of them are planning to buy handkerchief and singlet. Ladies get a good gift for your man often, it won't kill you.

Op u shld advice both sex jare. Lets face it, this stinginess problem is not only found in ladies, such traits can be found in men too. I believe that this advice should be going to both the male and females.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by Monalisa185(f): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
wristbangle:

We have to give it to the OP even though it's not scathing enough.

I actually wana go hard on them as I am already preparing for this counter thread but I have to drop it.

no point dropping it...add it here and finish us once and for all
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by naijaboiy: 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Chai I don almost late. Make I book space. grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by naijaboiy: 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
wristbangle:
Naijaboiy, rollar and tosyne2much, make una come see better food. Counter thread ASAP.

Lmao @ pt 4
Hehehe....I don book space baba. I go soon modify. grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
How do u guys think these things up? You been with thousand girls?
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Monalisa185:

no point dropping it...add it here and finish us once and for all

Hahahahahahah

gringringrin

See am. I go drop the thread but in another way dear cool
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by cruzita(f): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
well if she is dirty TEACH HER CLEANLINESS after all u are the head
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by cruzita(f): 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
if she is a bad dresser ,SHOW HER HOW U WANT HER TO DRESS
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by cruzita(f): 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
if she lies much THEN SHE LEARNT IT FROM U COS U ARE THE HEAD AND SHE FOLLOWS UR FOOTSTEP
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by cruzita(f): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
if she is stingy ITS BECAUSE SHE IS MADE TO BE THE RECIEVER AND NOT THE GIVER
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by cruzita(f): 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
if the women don't quarrel or nag WHO WILL
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by Affable0709(m): 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
4&6 carries weight.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
wristbangle:

Lmao @ pt 4
You best be talkin' about a male version.Or else..... grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them by firstking01(m): 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Monalisa185:
Lol... numbers 5, 7 and 8...extremely annoying... especially number 5....
HELL0

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Nude Valentine Photo Shoot / Guys Asked Girls For N.ude Pix, Their Replies? Epic! / Pictures Of Top 100 Celebrities That Does Not Wear Underwears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.