Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. (3074 Views)

"Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2016
yes yes. I'm here. We all know nice guys busy rolling in the friendzone wondering ''wait, I'm a nice guy and she's till running after that jerk.... I need to be nicer so my nice traits will overpower his bad traits'' grin you're on a long thing.

Some even console themselves by saying ''when her head correct well, she will come back. I just have to hang in there'' ... I dey tell you broda.... You go old. cheesy. I remeber those times i used to think like this. Smh.. I suffer no be small ahswear. Girls bash me from left and right. Anyway...here are 7 nice guy traits that chase her off, creeps her out.

1. I'M ALWAYS HERE ATTITUDE. Quick question... Dude, are you jobless. You run into a girl just now and you're already calling her everyday,texting her... Even telling her ''when you come online,beep my line'' ... You jobless no be small ahswear. You need a knock on your testis. You are just telling her you're unserious,desperate and JOBLESS. If she has too much of pink lipstick,will she value them as much as the only purple lipstick she has??. If you are aalways nice to her... Will she value it? You just joined the pink lipstick gang. Too much of everything is bad bro.

2. THAT ''WHINNY'' ATTITUDE. ''tina,why are you snubbing me na, it's not fair o'' or ''you are not replying my chats''. Not only are you showing how desperate you are now...you are also showing you are not a man. You complain to her about things ''that guy,ion like the way he tries to be boss around me. Ion know how to do it, why can't this world be fair Tina,why sad'' Seriously....if a girl snubs my msgs... I delete the chat and zap her number off..ain't got time to hand over the power to a lady.

3. CARING TOO MUCH ABOUT WHAT SHE THINKS. Why can't you just be yourself. Act like she's your friend or bro. Don't even think towards pleasing her. Be relaxed and carefree. That tells her you're confident. ''tina what do you think about my dressing today'' hehe... or even afraid to do things you usally do thinking she wont like it. Be yourself.

4. SAYING SORRY ALL THE TIME.
Her : tunde, ion like the way you apologise evrytime.
Tunde : i'm sorry.
grincheesy. Just imagine. You do something,she frowns,you say sorry, you hold her hand, she pulls it away, you say sorry. Stop se be. Why should you say sorry?. Is she a god that needs to be appeased everytime? If you hold her hand and she dsnt like it. Leave the hand and bone.

5. BEING THE GUY TO SOLVE HER WHAHALA. She herself waalks into trouble, you dey play hero. She needs cash,you dash am. She never buy shoe, you buy am for her. Maga alert. You should be spanked with hot iron on your inner lips. Are you her father? She's and adult too... She should be responsible too. Let her solve her problems. In the end she will see you as ''my Very good best friend'' when you help her.

6. YOU TAKE ALL HER SHIT! Idiot alert. If i tell her I didnt like what she did,she will hate me. put it clear to her that shes crossing her boundary when she insults you or goes overboard. She jumps around and falls on your tv...you smile even though you don't like it. alwys put her in check else she will walk over you.

7. CONFESSING TOO MUCH. Bros,you are not adekunle gold and she's not sade. You tell her you love her everytime. Desperate fella. Or complimenting her all the time to save her ego when infact she tells you bluntly that you dnt click at times. If her shoes are ugly, I will tell her. ''nice shoes,really ugly to me''.

so there you have it. Just be yourself around em.

NevetsIbot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by Acidosis(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2016
grin
So it is true that women don't like good men?
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by donffd: 2:21pm On May 06, 2016
words of wisdom...
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by Maxi112: 2:27pm On May 06, 2016
op, I owe u alot for thischeesy some peeps no go like am but u correct op, ur head dey their.

2 Likes

Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2016
Acidosis:
grin

So it is true that women don't like good men?
the type of man i described there is a nice man... Not a good man. cheesy
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2016
donffd:
words of wisdom...
hehe. Thanks bro.
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2016
Maxi112:
op, I owe u alot for thischeesy some peeps no go like am but u correct op, ur head dey their.
bros... I dey expect bashing as I dey so.. Your head correct too
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by donbenedict(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2016
Chei wetin Stephanie do me.. gawd... I tell myself say I no go be nice guy anymore
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2016
lol.. Staphanie must be tamed.

1 Like

Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by solomonbrown64: 2:37pm On May 06, 2016
...... Good post.......
.... The thing is, guys should learn to be the Alpha male..... If they do, I am sure the issue of getting girls will be a thing of the past....
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2016
solomonbrown64:
...... Good post.......
.... The thing is, guys should learn to be the Alpha male..... If they do, I am sure the issue of getting girls will be a thing of the past....
honestly. I prescribe this to my guys... To develop alpha male traits. Just like Richard toward the end of the wol series 2
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by solomonbrown64: 2:43pm On May 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
honestly. I prescribe this to my guys... To develop alpha male traits. Just like Richard toward the end of the wol series 2
....lol....
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2016
lalasticlala.. Help our brothers in the friendzone, those one who keep walking emselves into it. fp things
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2016
Nice points
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by TuneChi369(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2016
I used to do those things up there...I found out that it ain't worth it.Na guys wey no send them most of them like.
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2016
TuneChi369:
I used to do those things up there...I found out that it ain't worth it.Na guys wey no send them most of them like.
you see Shey you go gree change bros?

1 Like

Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Nice points
boss. Na you o
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 06, 2016
Man, I tire o......
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by Lovelynature(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2016
It never pays to be a sissy in the name of love. Be the man you are meant to be and not the other way round.

Nice points op

1 Like

Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
yes yes. I'm here. We all know nice guys busy rolling in the friendzone wondering ''wait, I'm a nice guy and she's till running after that jerk.... I need to be nicer so my nice traits will overpower his bad traits'' grin you're on a long thing.

Some even console themselves by saying ''when her head correct well, she will come back. I just have to hang in there'' ... I dey tell you broda.... You go old. cheesy. I remeber those times i used to think like this. Smh.. I suffer no be small ahswear. Girls bash me from left and right. Anyway...here are 7 nice guy traits that chase her off, creeps her out.

1. I'M ALWAYS HERE ATTITUDE. Quick question... Dude, are you jobless. You run into a girl just now and you're already calling her everyday,texting her... Even telling her ''when you come online,beep my line'' ... You jobless no be small ahswear. You need a knock on your testis. You are just telling her you're unserious,desperate and JOBLESS. If she has too much of pink lipstick,which she value them. If you are aalways nice to her... Will she value it? Too much of everything is bad bro.

2. THAT ''WHINNY'' ATTITUDE. ''tina,why are you snubbing me na, it's not fair o'' or ''you are not replying my chats''. Not only are you showing how desperate you are now...you are also showing you are not a man. You complain to her about things ''that guy,ion like the way he tries to be boss around me. Ion know how to do it, why can't this world be fair Tina,why sad'' Seriously....if a girl snubs my msgs... I delete the chat and zap her number off..ain't got time to hand over the power to a lady.

3. CARING TOO MUCH ABOUT WHAT SHE THINKS. Why can't you just be yourself. Act like she's your friend or bro. Don't even think towards pleasing her. Be relaxed and carefree. That tells her you're confident. ''tina what do you think about my dressing today'' hehe... or even afraid to do things you usally do thinking she wont like it. Be yourself.

grincheesy. Just imagine. You do something,she frowns,you say sorry, you hold her hand, she pulls it away, you say sorry. Stop se be. Why should you say sorry?. Is she a god that needs to be appeased everytime? If you hold her hand and she dsnt like it. Leave the hand and bone.

5. BEING THE GUY TO SOLVE HER WHAHALA. She herself waalks into trouble, you dey play hero. She needs cash,you dash am. She never buy shoe, you buy am for her. Maga alert. You should be spanked with hot iron on your inner lips. Are you her father? She's and adult too... She should be responsible too. Let her solve her problems. In the end she will see you as ''my Very good best friend'' when you help her.

6. YOU TAKE ALL HER SHIT! Idiot alert. If i tell her I didnt like what she did,she will hate me. put it clear to her that shes crossing her boundary when she insults you or goes overboard. She jumps around and falls on your tv...you smile even though you don't like it. alwys put her in check else she will walk over you.

7. CONFESSING TOO MUCH. Bros,you are not adekunle gold and she's not sade. You tell her you love her everytime. Desperate fella. Or complimenting her all the time to save her ego when infact she tells you bluntly that you dnt click at times. If her shoes are ugly, I will tell her. ''nice shoes,really ugly to me''.

NevetsIbot.

Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:27pm On May 06, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=45376043][/quote] lol. Baba thanks o
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by TuneChi369(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you see Shey you go gree change bros?
Bro no gentleman for my dictionary now oooo...Awon werey na him dem like.
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by koolapo(m): 3:05am On May 07, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Kool, used to be a member if d nice guys, till they show me pepper. Nobody tell me before I repent, now they complain a lot n am feeling my self........ cool cool cool
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2016
TuneChi369:
Bro no gentleman for my dictionary now oooo...Awon werey na him dem like.
hahahahahaha... No turn weyrey abe my broda. I'm still gonna be updating the list in another post. Stay tuned

1 Like

Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by hallelluyah(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2016
NevetsIbot:

1. I'M ALWAYS HERE ATTITUDE. Quick question... Dude, are you jobless. You run into a girl just now and you're already calling her everyday,texting her... Even telling her ''when you come online,beep my line'' ... You jobless no be small ahswear. You need a knock on your testis. You are just telling her you're unserious,desperate and JOBLESS. If she has too much of pink lipstick,will she value them as much as the only purple lipstick she has??. If you are aalways nice to her... Will she value it? You just joined the pink lipstick gang. Too much of everything is bad bro.

NevetsIbot.
100% Correct!
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2016
jadekitana . kashybaby. sinaj. Kingcheezypuff . Vinshu. girltee1. What dyu have to say... Agreed? Give these guys a 'ok' that this is correct
Girltee1, you think you can go without commenting?
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 08, 2016
Op, I have no time to entertain jerk ppol.... cool

They not my thing...

I preferred those nice ones..those have sense to talk to and entertaining... grin grin grin
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 08, 2016
1) Has nothing ta do with bein' a 'nice guy'
But being obsessive or rather eager
°Be there for her just don't smoother her.
2) Is also not necessarily a trait of a 'nice guy'
But a verb anyone can act out

3)NOT the trait of a 'nice guy'
But the mind of 1overly concerned with what others think

4)not the trait of a 'nice guy'
But over compensation
This is a legitimate problem people deal with.

5) Finally!! A actual nice guy trait!
This doesn't need to change
But don't over extend yerself ta her.

6)NOT the trait of a nice guy but a desperate man.
Desperate trying to to loose what he shouldn't keep.

No wonder some men don't want to be a Nice Guy
.....They don't know who he is.
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:44pm On May 08, 2016
KashyBaby:
Op, I have no time to entertain jerk ppol.... cool

They not my thing...

I preferred those nice ones..those have sense to talk to and entertaining... grin grin grin
errrr.

And have sense to entering the friendzone. We're talking about dating here bro... Not just friends
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
1) Has nothing ta do with bein' a 'nice guy'
But being obsessive or rather eager
°Be there for her just don't smoother her.
2) Is also not necessarily a trait of a 'nice guy'
But a verb anyone can act out

3)NOT the trait of a 'nice guy'
But the mind of 1overly concerned with what others think

4)not the trait of a 'nice guy'
But over compensation
This is a legitimate problem people deal with.
as much as I'd like to defend my write up. I gotta postpone it cos of my dying battery now.. Will defend my cause later
Re: Nice Guy Traits That Are Making Guys Lose Girls. by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 08, 2016
NevetsIbot:
errrr.

And have sense to entering the friendzone. We're talking about dating here bro... Not just friends

Who me ? u called me Ur bro? angry shocked I got pvnani & not a kondo... abeg!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Rock It Better ? / My Boyfriend Sleeps Immediately After Sex, Is He Ok? / I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.