Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- (28194 Views)

Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys / Thieves Terrorising UNN Caught In Nsukka (Photos) / Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by tuzle(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2016
a
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by RedCard1(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2016
what you did was right and encouraging but honestly, you met learning thieves. here in Diobu PH, they will do anything to take the phone from you and they never operate less than three in number. if I go to buy something by that time, I leave my phone in the house. prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by engrkaz(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2016
u get liver o...
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by exclusive7(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2016
lordprosh:
Lucky u OP..

My rum was raided two nyts ago.. Btw 3 am and 4am... It was a smooth one.. We wr 9 guys in d rum.. All asleep due to the long hours of nyt reading.. 7phones + a bag contain a guys entire sch document was stolen.. We are stl searching for it.. Just my phones and a friends own ws spared..

Its still like a dream..

We jst meet d door wide open nd our tinx wr gone...
my man..u sabu sleep ooh.....na dz kyn sleep Adam bin dy wen God comot rib from en body

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Even deaf and dumb sabi type embarassed embarassed
Space bookers toh bad
Check again.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by MansaMoussa: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2016
Don't try this with Abuja Robbers, they will stab you dagger..
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by bolly2014(m): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2016
I think I'm seeing things shocked.

What does dis literally mean,'I heard to south'?!
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by tasceige(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2016
Tolzeal:
I realised that the dude attacking is shorter than me but the other on bike is tall and has muscles like i do.

First of all lemme ask, how was your test..
Check out that verse, you said it all,
My advise: if you're the "google wearing skinny type guy" don't even try this...
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by tasceige(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2016
bolly2014:
I think I'm seeing things shocked.

What does dis literally mean,'I heard to south'?!

He heard a voice from the south mmmmmmh may be *raise shoulder*

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by chaberry(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2016
lordprosh:
Lucky u OP..

My rum was raid two nyts ago.. Btw 3 am and 4am... It was a smooth one.. We wr 9 guys in d rum.. All asleep due to the long hours of nyt reading.. 7phones + a bag contain a guys entire sch document was stolen.. We are stl searching for it.. Just my phones and a friends own ws spared..

Its still like a dream..

We jst meet d door wide open nd our tinx wr gone...
Lolcheesy
I don't think you guys were deeply asleep because of your stressful day activities, those guys always come prepared with a lot of charms that make their victims to dose off until they're done with their wicked activity. It happens alot here
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by FRANKOXY(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2016
They didn't paste monkey palm on your face 1st that's why you de form grin grin coolk Shasta!
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by myners007: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2016
Op check urself before u come up with such story
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by andertoph(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2016
andertoph:
hmmm.. but if na me ..we go drag m there.. dem nor go collect 5kobo
na hungry ooo.. Chai God help us.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Achilles2(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Booyakasha:
OP you are crazy... you would have been dead by now if it was my area.... they don't even point you a gun, they'll come to beat the hell out of you first. grin

In this kind of situation, the best thing to do is punch one on his eyeballs and run!!!

U no well grin grin
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2016
So, in summary, i should be...
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by nwadiuko1(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2016
no matter how burly or well built you are......if you try this in Aba.....your people would have been preparing for a funeral
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Tejis56(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2016
oboy, come try am for warri, na hospital u for dey by now
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Oluwawapelumi(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2016
Nice one bro.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by blackbeau1(f): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2016
U try
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by abeniagbon(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2016
iyke926:
You are bold and lucky.

Na lucky he get. If na bad one, them go used the gun hit am for head. Na to dey say. Sorry sire remain for the Op. But its good to be bold but not in dragging situation,Those guy will come and find out who you are oooo. To know if you did play them. So becareful when acting.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by viktor01(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmm, op, no try am with Edo guys o, their hands rough pass sand paper, if them slap u, na for hospital u go dey ask where am I?
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Spybradd: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2016
finalboss:

dey form rambo,abi?
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2016
finalboss:

I know some stubborn guy like you...he got hospitalized for weeks though.

Once person hold gun, the correct answer na "YEEES SIR!"
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by 9japrof(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2016
Nice from the OP but the truth is that a different story would have made you a dead man. Buh I loved the fact that you took your chances and believe you me those miscreants would never check on You again.

but the truth is that phones laptops or any material possessions ain't worth your life but at the same time it is cool to be street wise.

congrats
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by MrAboki: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2016
Tolzeal:
It has been a blissful day for me as I just finished writting up two tests before returning home from around 2:34pm. I was so tired and famished, Unconsciously Lying on bed to take a little Nap before finally getting something to eat, I slept off.

Waking Up to what the livings are up to, It was already 9:32pm. To my self I was Like "God I could sleep this much??". It doesn't take up to 30 seconds when i realised that my stomach is not in good state & the rate at which i was been summoned to fill it up is so alarming.

I went to my kitchen only to see empty pot soup. Na waoh. One won't die now. I took some steps outside my door to a nearby shop to see if i could get refrigerated grounded pepper but as expected that old woman has left. Took a bit more steps across the road to see mummy Josh ...Oh yea!! Mummy Josh is almost closing up i heard to south '' Ejoor Ema tile kun o" - Please don't close the door yet oo. My transaction with mama josh was a success and on my way returning to my cabal that was when the whole scenario got started.

I noticed a bike man facing me and seem like his bike developed a fault & be working on his bike in the dark,"Even With no Touch Light ". At this point I swear my intuition couldn't deny to inform me that " Oh boi You might be having some issues ". I walked by heading for my place, Within few seconds the same Bike bypassed me with a guy also with me him. ' The other day was on foot'. Oh Yeah... My Situation just got an acknowledgment of been in a deep Shiit. I said to my self " Oh no I won't lose my dear Nexus Tonight". As expected the other guy on foot came closer and pushed me. I didn't move to much ,Then he said to me " Bring out your phone including your money Now -- Pointing a gun which i believe to be fake. I realised that the dude attacking is shorter than me but the other on bike is tall and has muscles like i do.

Seriously, I don't know what came through me... I summoned the courage to lower the pointing gun and said to guy " You no they look face abi ?Alaye gbagbe(Guy forget) Keep that stuff low. " Yes He wasn't expecting it " . He was about taking swift steps back that i heard to call him back, Sincerely told him to wait... went inside my lodge... Picked #1000 From my wallet and dropped it with him, telling Him I don't want to see him in my area again. He hailed in Tout Voice. " Baba o " smiley. Went to meet other guy and both Zoomed off.

That was a true story i experienced some minutes back . I hope you are not just reading for fun but also I've got some lessons to learn.

- You should be watchful of your environment.... Don't just walk like someone with no direction. Try to always observe things around you.

- Majority of all these pocket pickers are hungry folks, If you can help.Please do that willingly. Imagine loosing my phone to this touts ? That Would be a huge cost i would suffer from in weeks.

- Even if this doesn't make sense to you ...Try to build some thuggery act in you it helps.

My Neighbour did the same thing Last year.

R.I.P Mallam Aminu .

Cause of Death:: Gun shot to the skull.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Vikky014(f): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2016
Tolzeal:
It has been a blissful day for me as I just finished writting up two tests before returning home from around 2:34pm. I was so tired and famished, Unconsciously Lying on bed to take a little Nap before finally getting something to eat, I slept off.

Waking Up to what the livings are up to, It was already 9:32pm. To my self I was Like "God I could sleep this much??". It doesn't take up to 30 seconds when i realised that my stomach is not in good state & the rate at which i was been summoned to fill it up is so alarming.

I went to my kitchen only to see empty pot soup. Na waoh. One won't die now. I took some steps outside my door to a nearby shop to see if i could get refrigerated grounded pepper but as expected that old woman has left. Took a bit more steps across the road to see mummy Josh ...Oh yea!! Mummy Josh is almost closing up i heard to south '' Ejoor Ema tile kun o" - Please don't close the door yet oo. My transaction with mama josh was a success and on my way returning to my cabal that was when the whole scenario got started.

I noticed a bike man facing me and seem like his bike developed a fault & be working on his bike in the dark,"Even With no Touch Light ". At this point I swear my intuition couldn't deny to inform me that " Oh boi You might be having some issues ". I walked by heading for my place, Within few seconds the same Bike bypassed me with a guy also with me him. ' The other day was on foot'. Oh Yeah... My Situation just got an acknowledgment of been in a deep Shiit. I said to my self " Oh no I won't lose my dear Nexus Tonight". As expected the other guy on foot came closer and pushed me. I didn't move to much ,Then he said to me " Bring out your phone including your money Now -- Pointing a gun which i believe to be fake. I realised that the dude attacking is shorter than me but the other on bike is tall and has muscles like i do.

Seriously, I don't know what came through me... I summoned the courage to lower the pointing gun and said to guy " You no they look face abi ?Alaye gbagbe(Guy forget) Keep that stuff low. " Yes He wasn't expecting it " . He was about taking swift steps back that i heard to call him back, Sincerely told him to wait... went inside my lodge... Picked #1000 From my wallet and dropped it with him, telling Him I don't want to see him in my area again. He hailed in Tout Voice. " Baba o " smiley. Went to meet other guy and both Zoomed off.

That was a true story i experienced some minutes back . I hope you are not just reading for fun but also I've got some lessons to learn.

- You should be watchful of your environment.... Don't just walk like someone with no direction. Try to always observe things around you.

- Majority of all these pocket pickers are hungry folks, If you can help.Please do that willingly. Imagine loosing my phone to this touts ? That Would be a huge cost i would suffer from in weeks.

- Even if this doesn't make sense to you ...Try to build some thuggery act in you it helps.

hmmmmmmmm please dont try this next time oo

Congrats you won and you are a MAN!!!!!imagine my friend in sch was going back to her lodge with a guy by 9pm. 1 guy wtout a gun harassed them and seized their phones and her laptop. the said guy was evn begging my friend to release her laptop to him. pathetic!!!
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Ayauche(f): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2016
finalboss:

Na mouth u get. But OP na because u get muscles sha and baba God dey ur back.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by DidiLove1: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2016
Tolzeal:

Seriously, I don't know what came through me... I summoned the courage to lower the pointing gun and said to guy " You no they look face abi ?Alaye gbagbe(Guy forget) Keep that stuff low. " Yes He wasn't expecting it " . He was about taking swift steps back that[b] i heard to call him back, Sincerely told him to wait.[/b].. went inside my lodge... Picked #1000 From my wallet and dropped it with him, telling Him I don't want to see him in my area again. He hailed in Tout Voice. " Baba o " smiley. Went to meet other guy and both Zoomed off.

- Majority of all these pocket pickers are hungry folks, If you can help.Please do that willingly. Imagine loosing [/b]my phone to [b]this touts ? That Would be a huge cost i would suffer from in weeks.

- Even if this doesn't make sense to you ...[b]Try to build some thuggery act in you [/b]it helps.

The struggle of many a Nigerian youth with written and spoken English is pathetic to say the least.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2016
I can't see the muscles u talked about if that's u on ur dp... meanwhile, if a tragedy wants to happen, ur first instinct shouldn't be to panic, ascertain the level of damage that could happen and then ur next decision should is vital.. Imagine u heard gunshots, out of panic u ran towards the direction where it was shot, now that's suicide, yes we have split or no seconds to think But to act but sometimes a split second is enough to save ur life and also that split seconds is enough to end it...
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by TheDauraMallam: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2016
[size=14pt]

OP. You sabi lie oh

[/size]
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by CriticMaestro: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2016
This mumu op the encourage thieves abi wetin? C d mumu o...u went ahead and gave him 1k? For what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help / Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.