Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- (28200 Views)

Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys / Thieves Terrorising UNN Caught In Nsukka (Photos) / Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2016
even though i no resemble thug kperem, ajebutter face. . . i used this thuggery talk to win d respect nd likes of d cultists in my sec school days.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2016
luciouscookie:
9 guys in a room and none of you woke during the operation?
bros. karma is real
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Eronmosele(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2016
I found it very tasking reading your article. You mixed up your tenses so much so that you left me confused most of the time as to what message you were trying to pass across. I understand you made an attempt at narrating but you would need to do a much better job next time.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by room089: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2016
For ya mind na, u be james Bond!
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by ggrin(f): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2016
Solodembe:
Thieves too bad. I pray never to encounter them. The last ones I met almost finished my life with slaps
grin
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
lordprosh:
Lucky u OP..

My rum was raid two nyts ago.. Btw 3 am and 4am... It was a smooth one.. We wr 9 guys in d rum.. All asleep due to the long hours of nyt reading.. 7phones + a bag contain a guys entire sch document was stolen.. We are stl searching for it.. Just my phones and a friends own ws spared..

Its still like a dream..

We jst meet d door wide open nd our tinx wr gone...

Awon ASSOCIATION of Oloorun Iya.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by lanre147(m): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
luciouscookie:
it is called otumopo in action
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by shotgun22(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
To be sincere you are bad guy, for you to have Dah kind of courage...readers 4 u 2 b able to pull that kind of stunt, you need to be observant just like he said. No thief will allow u 2 go like that..except dy are learners. He sha. buh next time watch your back!
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Tolzeal(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
DidiLove1:

The struggle of many a Nigerian youth with written and spoken English is pathetic to say the least.

Well, I was unable to proof read my writing. I just want to write and share. Pointing those errors is a good one.

I know how best to correct them.

Thanks.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Tolzeal(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Vikky014:
hmmmmmmmm please dont try this next time oo

Congrats you won and you are a MAN!!!!!imagine my friend in sch was going back to her lodge with a guy by 9pm. 1 guy wtout a gun harassed them and seized their phones and her laptop. the said guy was evn begging my friend to release her laptop to him. pathetic!!!

Sorry this is really so painful.
Good thieves don't stay on street to rob.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Tolzeal(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
MrAboki:

My Neighbour did the same thing Last year.

R.I.P Mallam Aminu .

Cause of Death:: Gun shot to the skull.

Lol.

This won't be my portion. smiley
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Vikky014(f): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Tolzeal:

Sorry this is really so painful. Good thieves don't stay on straight on rob.
quite painful dear
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Tolzeal(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
CriticMaestro:
This mumu op the encourage thieves abi wetin? C d mumu o...u went ahead and gave him 1k? For what?

Charity bro.
Just that saving my place.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
luciouscookie:
Help me ask am o.,how is it possible? Were they drugged??
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by luciouscookie: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
markkaycee:
Help me ask am o.,how is it possible? Were they drugged??
Actually I suspect one of them.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
luciouscookie:
Actually I suspect one of them.
Lol..,u are not far from the truth
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by lordprosh(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
joey150:
9 of una sleep like dead body??

Its still like a dream.. Most of us aint deep sleepers. Buh how dey came in and out is still a mystery..
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by lordprosh(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
cosmo84:

Awon ASSOCIATION of Oloorun Iya.

LoL... Na like zeddicus magic ooo..

Most of us aint deep sleepers.. I gus one of us most av left the door open unknown wen he went to use the toilet..

Or doz thieves use JAZ 4 us..

Still wondering y they didn't pick my phone its the easiest to spot in the room.. (Color white) and I left it somewr very opened.. My two phones wr left untouched... Help me thank baba GOD

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by lordprosh(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
chaberry:

Lolcheesy
I don't think you guys were deeply asleep because of your stressful day activities, those guys always come prepared with a lot of charms that make their victims to dose off until they're done with their wicked activity. It happens alot here

God bless yhu.. Some1 told me dat a guy was caught last year.. He ws a smooth thief.. He has a white powder he'll blow into the rum nd any1 in dat rum won't wake till his long gone..

But wen MY GOD go catch am.. He did his tin as usual. But dr was a guy who was sleeping on his face who didn't inhale his powder.. He entered has usual with confidence pick phones and laptop but on his was out he steped on d guys leg d guy spotted him grabbed his legs nd scream OLE!!!!

Even with his loud scream his rummates didn't wake. It was guys 4rm d orda rumz dat woke up nd came to his rescue...

Am even glad none of us woke up during dia operation.. Dey could be armed.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by tydi(m): 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
MizTyna:
OP,I'm glad things ended well for you. But pls,don't ever think a gun could be fake. Even if it looks fake. Just always assume it is real,the person holding it regardless

u av a point,
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Honestagbons(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Oh boi u get mind oh
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by chaberry(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
lordprosh:

God bless yhu.. Some1 told me dat a guy was caught last year.. He ws a smooth thief.. He has a white powder he'll blow into the rum nd any1 in dat rum won't wake till his long gone..

But wen MY GOD go catch am.. He did his tin as usual. But dr was a guy who was sleeping on his face who didn't inhale his powder.. He entered has usual with confidence pick phones and laptop but on his was out he steped on d guys leg d guy spotted him grabbed his legs nd scream OLE!!!!

Even with his loud scream his rummates didn't wake. It was guys 4rm d orda rumz dat woke up nd came to his rescue...

Am even glad none of us woke up during dia operation.. Dey could be armed.
That's equally my greatest fear, imaging your life lying at the mercy of totally arm strangers who came out well aware that their mission can cost them their life or someone else's life

I remember My colleague @ work once told me how his house was ransacked severally, and i bluffed that such can't happen to me due to my awareness while asleep but when they came to our house, nobody wake until they finish with they robbery, thou they didn't enter my room, they only attack my P-man's room and make away with his phones, wallet and other accessories.

The surprising thing there was that my ever agile dog dose off too, we're the once that woke him that day
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ehm. Ehm *clearing my voice* op nobody ask d better question hw did u get to distinguish btw original gun nd fake gun? Don't gv me dat story of dem knw go dey stree wit gun. Jus ansa me

Thnaks in anticipation
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by lordprosh(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
chaberry:

That's equally my greatest fear, imaging your life lying at the mercy of totally arm strangers who came out well aware that their mission can cost them their life or someone else's life

I remember My colleague @ work once told me how his house was ransacked severally, and i bluffed that such can't happen to me due to my awareness while asleep but when they came to our house, nobody wake until they finish with they robbery, thou they didn't enter my room, they only attack my P-man's room and make away with his phones, wallet and other accessories.

The surprising thing there was that my ever agile dog dose off too, we're the once that woke him that day

LoL @ d Dog.

Its an experience I don't wanna experience again
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by lordprosh(m): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
tombravo:
bros. karma is real
Wat do u mean by "karma"
Wat ar u insinuating?
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Fourwinds: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
SavageGarden:
Thuggery Act Is that the right word OP angry Thuggery is defined as an act of violence or behaviour by ruffians hired or instigated by politicians to intimidate their opponents. For your mind na you be Rambo...you've intimidated those robbers...Please folks whatever the OP did was highly risky he took a gamble with his life and now he's here prescribing we have some ''thuggery act'' because it worked for you OP..What if that gun was actually real?? angry Bottom line refuse to chicken out there're calm ways to confront rascals..what if I cant speak Yoruba? The Pioneer Language of Nigerian thuggery grin?? Nor go dey try gra gra with Benin robbers oh...after smoking Asaba weed with refnol and tramadol they wont hesitate to send one to the ancestors angry
oh.!! I no know say u sabi dat side...Benin boys.....those guys. some of them are dead walking

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
lordprosh:

Wat do u mean by "karma"
Wat ar u insinuating?
i meant, d juju used on the 9 guys in d room was real nd effective.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by lordprosh(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
tombravo:

Ok grin
tombravo:

Ok
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by ineedajobfast: 12:43am On Feb 04, 2016
futa?
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Tolzeal(m): 5:32am On Feb 04, 2016
ineedajobfast:
futa?

Yup.
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by Feshizzy(m): 3:03am On Feb 14, 2016
@OP
So they all waited for you to
1.Open Door.
2.On Light.
3. Open Bag.
4. Count money and bring out 1k
5. You off light back
6. Lock door back.
7. Stretch out Money to them.

Those ain't rubbers bro,
Those are street hommies.

Regards,
EF
Re: My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- by theshaderoom: 3:22am On Feb 14, 2016
lordprosh:
Lucky u OP..

My rum was raid two nyts ago.. Btw 3 am and 4am... It was a smooth one.. We wr 9 guys in d rum.. All asleep due to the long hours of nyt reading.. 7phones + a bag contain a guys entire sch document was stolen.. We are stl searching for it.. Just my phones and a friends own ws spared..

Its still like a dream..

We jst meet d door wide open nd our tinx wr gone...

Nah one of una run the parol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help / Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) / Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.