Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! (31544 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. / Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by oluwashola4me(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
hikmojj:
... '' IB, I don't think we were meant for each other" I woke up in a clinic. this is the girl we spent the whole world together!

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Ayodejioak(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mods finally remembered your post OP, after 2 years.

Pls signify if you are still on NL. Lol

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by oluwashola4me(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
shoms231:
"I misunderstood infatuation for love, Sorry to end it this way"

I first think say na my phone screen no good again ni, I almost took it to computer village for repairs before coming back to my senses that she actually meant break up. � � � � �

Lol...eyah
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
See ehn......I don tire.

Just imagine, after small misunderstanding.

It is evident girls tend to dish out break up lines more because they're always cheating.

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Only broke and weak guys get dumped.

When you're made it is women that will do anything do able to impress you so that another lady won't take you.

When you're made you do the dumping.

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by oluwashola4me(m): 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
g2db2do:
my heart is not with you
cry
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by CeeteeBoii(m): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Radiant1020:

seriously none
I'm still in secondary school

Which kyn lie be this one again fhaa undecided
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by CeeteeBoii(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
I've never been served a break-up line. The last time i checked, i was the one who cooked,spiced it up and served three girls a delicious break-up line. smiley

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Saff(f): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Earthbound:
See ehn......I don tire.

Just imagine, after small misunderstanding.

It is evident girls tend to dish out break up lines more because they're always cheating.
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by marvinsync(m): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
two years ago thread

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by amakabel: 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
called me up and said, ''babe, am getting married in 4days time''

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by chiizworld(f): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by fran6co(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
the crazy girl told me that her Pastor warned her to stop any form of relationship, few months later I got to discover she was dating my best friend. some guys ar really crazy.

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by chiizworld(f): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Prety soon u will stop calling me coz am getting married....u hav a gud heart,caring & hospitable..if Elizabeth wud have half ur care,i will b d happiest man on earth....then i asked,who ar u leaving me for?
He said im still wit u

I wept bitterly,pleaded wit him to stay ....told him he's leaving wit d best of me but he jux said to me...im not changing my mind

I hv to block him on all social media but his mobile contact can just go off my fone
I still cant wish him HML

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 10, 2018
cokacoola:
She was lyk "you qave me 21 missed call now the iphone my mum bouqht 4 me frm uk fell into d water while vibrating. Its over!!!
did she actually said that?
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by DavidEsq(m): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2018
Kaylexzy:

Sister, kwontinu lying o undecided

Abi he ran away without saying anything? grin
That's the word bro grin

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 10, 2018
A 2016 topic just reached front page shocked shocked

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 10, 2018
All man wey reply for page 1 dn deactivate their NairaLand account finish.

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Ohio7(m): 12:49am On Aug 10, 2018
You cant be going home late or sleeping outside cos of work...it gets me worried, You either stop it or we done
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by juche(m): 12:58am On Aug 10, 2018
She just visited from school for the weekend as usual. We had fun and there's no hint of a bombshell, though I noticed that there's a call she refused to pick on saturday night. She left on sunday. After two hours that left, she called me and told me she left a note under my pillow. I quickly checked and it was her wedding invitation card and a note which read "I have tried to tell you this but I couldn't summon enough courage and average tried to break up but couldn't come up with a reason, it happened too fast and a long story, I wish u somebody better than me but is over, I am going to Mrs Duru in two weeks time, please forgive me". The paper and the room turned blank. I refused to talk to fro that moment till today.

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Moneyboyz: 1:06am On Aug 10, 2018
My pastor said we are not meant for each other..
I almost fainted..

I thank God for where I am today..
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Rick9(m): 1:14am On Aug 10, 2018
Since 2016 sad angry

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by adajoe555: 1:50am On Aug 10, 2018
wilybebsy:
She was like 'I need a break' till today the break never finish, that was morethan a year agosadsadsad

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by IsraelSongz: 1:51am On Aug 10, 2018
RomanyChi:
"you are supernatural somehow and it scares me" lipsrsealed

Chai! Wetin person no go see for Nairaland?
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by abimic(m): 1:52am On Aug 10, 2018
wilybebsy:
She was like 'I need a break' till today the break never finish, that was morethan a year agosadsadsad
..very funny and u didn't talk or chat her up since then?..... Guess people are different.....Guess we dated same category of women... Just the same way I was served too... Women ehn!.. Hope u doing better now! I expected you should be married now with a sweet better half!
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:
Only broke and weak guys get dumped.

When you're made it is women that will do anything do able to impress you so that another lady won't take you.

When you're made you do the dumping.
I totally agree with this.. Normally i do the sliding off thing & leave hoes confused without a word but for the first time i let a girl do the breaking up. So i met her online (first & last..i hate online/long distance romance) & we started getting close. She started getting too comfortable with the lovey dovey stuff... It was long distance thing. So i had to check her by playing a card of how i lost my job & all what not ( not knowing i actually left the job some 6months b4 we started & been doing my own thing for a while now which is way more rewarding) .. Lolzz babe started acting up & looking for faults in me suddenly cheesy She later told me " we cant continue this" . I didnt reply back that day. So next day i was like babe how u doing? She said we cant be together cos " i let her go easily" I thought to myself like... Wtf that just happened yesterday
Women are always plotting & scheming from the moment u say hi.. But i try to be a step ahead. She told me she was in love with someone else already grin

Lolzz who falls in & out of love with two different guys u havent even met in less than a month.. Its always about the moolah grin grin

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Uju2406(f): 2:23am On Aug 10, 2018
ITS NOT YOU OR ITS ME ...DUNNO WATS WRONG WITH ME
I JST SAID OK AND WENT HOME
WHEN I GOT HOME I CRIED MY EYES OUT
NW HE WONT LET ME BE TELLING ME HE IS STILL IN LOVE WITH
NIGGA AV MOVED ON..DO D SAME TOO
LOL

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Realhommie(m): 2:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Radiant1020:

Awwn!
Eyaah
Pele
Hehehehehehe.. It's been over 3years now. She found out the other guy was a public preek who'd impregnated another, lol. Na sweet mouth and new penis she follow, very naive.

But we're cool now, she's married and was recently delivered of a cute baby girl, life goes on..

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Realhommie(m): 2:42am On Aug 10, 2018
HypocriticalMod:
Who shifted this century old wack stuff to front page? angry
Even me I'm shocked. Lol

These Mods are mosdef on a codeine diet. grin
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by ElderAnchor: 2:57am On Aug 10, 2018
Ekehwinz:
She couldnt serve me. I got served by her friend that she will be getting married in a month time.

Substituted service grin
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Oliver80(m): 3:33am On Aug 10, 2018
Text message.
She: I am no longer interested in you
Me: Okay

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by oluwashola4me(m): 3:33am On Aug 10, 2018
marvinsync:
two years ago thread
It's the Lord's doing, bro. And it's, indeed, marvelous in our eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) / Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56