Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. (6822 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 17, 2017
Most of the times, guys get into a little bit of trouble trying to woo a beautiful slay queen. U plan sth, n then u end up not saying it at all. U are nervous n shaking n sometimes end up saying things u are not supposed to say.����. Ladies, this boys will never tell us, their fellow guys that they messed up. They would always say "DAT gal dey feel my lines". But we know sometimes, things get messy. So tell us, let's know....

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Rickjordan(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Slayer2: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Lol.

My own goes like this

Any girl I approach I say "excuse me dear" before I say the next word self her reply would be "good evening, morning or afternoon" anytime would reply back with same and then say "my name is K, I would like you to be my friend if you don't mind," she reply with "Okay no problem, I am Sandra or whatever"

Then I ask for her numb.

She gives me.

Very simple, never been turned down by any girl before except she is very mature and maybe married then she will say "sorry I am married or I have a fiance but we can be friends if you want"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Danielalhassan66(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2017
grin where are the ladies turn up
Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2017
angry
Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by NwaAmaikpe: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2017
shocked

What's the essence of this thread?

OP this is the whackiest way to get ideas of wooing ladies.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Toshiba49ja(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the essence of this thread?

OP this is the whackiest way to get ideas of wooing ladies.

Oh mai Gawd

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by IAMSASHY(f): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
undecided
Guy:.......... Hi, abeg I fit talk 2 u?
Me:k bt make it snappy, am rushing to catch up wt sumone.
Guy:.......... Hw is work?
Me:4get abt work pls, go straight to d point.
Guy:.......... I liking u, wanting u 2 b my frnd, I no b Nigeria, I b from Togo, anytin u wnt I gv u, money I hv, I buy u evrytin.
Me:nice of u bt am sorry I dnt keep frnds(walks off immediately)
Guys dey try shaa, wooing a lady is nt easy, sometimes, even tho dey hv summarized Wat 2 Tel her bt d way d lady wl sound so unfriendly at first wl throw dem off balance and den dey begin to stammer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Toshiba49ja(m): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided
Guy:.......... I liking u, wanting u 2 b my frnd, I no b Nigeria, I b from Togo, anytin u wnt I gv u, money I hv, I buy u evrytin.
Guys dey try shaa, wooing a lady is nt easy, sometimes, even tho dey hv summarized Wat 2 Tel her bt d way d lady wl sound so unfriendly at first wl throw dem off balance and den dey begin to stammer

3 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Baby Anytime I see you my pe nis go stand can u be my gf?. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
op why?no why? u f 4 beg me na i 4 teach u hw to woo and d lines 2 use instead of dis threadsmiley
Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
SmellySperm:
op why?no why? u f
4 beg me na i 4 teach u hw to woo and d lines 2 use instead of dis threadsmiley
Nigerians way of answering question. So not on point.
Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided

Wooing can be simple and can be hard
Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Adikam:
Baby Anytime I see you my pe nis go stand can u be my gf?. tongue

Spoil chaid
Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Dasherz(f): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
A dude once walked up to me in school we exchanged pleasantries then the next thing he said was

"You look just like the rainbow in the sky it adds colour and beauty to it baby just say yes to my cry and same beauty and color to my life"

I laughed hard and just told him my grandpa can do better with the punch line ... I also told him to stop wearing dull colors and try colors like pink, Orange, yellow. . It'll add colour to his life

10 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mtchew

Exits Thread
Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by iamJ(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
which ladies do guys woo? girls here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
here to read comments
Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
Augustap and faceless mod, Banana fall on you guys for the ban.

cc ScotFree
Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Him: Please excuse me for one min(that's conversation was more than one min)

Me:OK.

Him:I saw you buying something and I say let me stop you.

Me:OK

him:What is the name?

Me-(said my name)

Him-Do you know that you have sexy eyes, there is how you are looking at me now, its sexy(Hahahahahahaha)

Me:You don't mean it.

Him:I'm serious.

Me:Ngwanu thanks.

Him:You are simple and pretty, your mummy must be beautiful, looking so fragile but strong at heart, and I like this your shape(Nigga made it obvious he is a jerk)

Me:Hahahahahahaha.

Him:Do you know that you have cheeks that go up when you laugh that kind laugh with your little nose(did this guy study anatomy, which kind analyzing be this one)

Me: OK o.

Him:I thought angel are in the sky but now I am seeing one.

Me:I'm not an angel biko.

Him:I will like to be your close friend.

Me:How close?

Him:boyfriend and girlfriend

Me:I dunno o.

Him: Please I need your digits.

Me:I don't have phone.

I can even do better than this guy.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Diablo22(m): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lemme sit here and watch them girls lie..
Una think say na only boys dey lie?
And also those boys hiding behind female monikers also lieing to full our heads...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by deafeyez: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:
here to read comments
Ahhh don't tell me that's the line always used on u
Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Slayer2:
Lol.

My own goes like this

Any girl I approach I say "excuse me dear" before I say the next word self her reply would be "good evening, morning or afternoon" anytime would reply back with same and then say "my name is K, I would like you to be my friend if you don't mind," she reply with "Okay no problem, I am Sandra or whatever"

Then I ask for her numb.

She gives me.

Very simple, never been turned down by any girl before except she is very mature and maybe married then she will say "sorry I am married or I have a fiance but we can be friends if you want"

so u ask immature gals out undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Human being: siiiiii baby excuse meh
juliet: yea any p
human being: hw u doing
juliet:fine.. Hw can i help u.
human being:i want u to be my frnd.
Juliet: is that all...
Human being: yea.. Watx ur name.
juliet: K.C n am nt interestd.(walks away)
human being:looks on

So so Dumb

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by 2dice01: 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
So girls are so wicked

They will allow you say everything

They will even laugh to the dry jokes

They will jejely be waiting for to ask "can I have your number"

Them go Sama you
Redcard cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by 2dice01: 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
julietkcee:
Human being: siiiiii baby excuse meh
juliet: yea any p
human being: hw u doing
juliet:fine.. Hw can i help u.
human being:i want u to be my frnd.
Juliet: is that all...
Human being: yea.. Watx ur name.
juliet: K.C n am nt interestd.(walks away)
human being:looks on

So so Dumb
there is God oo

K C abi Limpopo you won't act diss way if he was that your crush
Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 18, 2017
Hi, you doing alright? She nods...
Perfect, me names ray... Whats yours... She replies
That's great.. Urgh.. Do you mind if I have your number?

The rest of the stories are X rated
Re: Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. by Hyfer(m): 12:24am On Oct 18, 2017
people like me that hv'nt said hi to a lady before nko cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) / Prophet Odumeje's Source Of Power Exposed! INDABOSKI / Ladies Please Stop This Practice (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.