Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness (14882 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Jonathan's Campaign Organisation Owes My Company N24m, Says Witness / How We Got Job To Print Fake INEC Result Sheet In Rivers – Suspect (Video) / Bukola Saraki’s Assets Form Not Verified By EFCC , Says Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by Caseless: 7:00am On Feb 03, 2016
OnankpaBa:
with all the daily revelations, Goodluck is a badluck to nigeria

he's the worst leader the world has come to know in the last 16 years.

7 Likes

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by OnankpaBa(m): 7:01am On Feb 03, 2016
lalasticlala, let all the wailers know about their Hero, how he shared the national cake

6 Likes

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by DONSMITH123(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2016
smiley smiley

OnankpaBa:
lalasticlala, let all the wailers know about their Hero, how he shared the national cake
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by SirSmithHarry(m): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2016
na wao
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by Nbote(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2016
And dis was also how witnesses appeared from nowhere to testify during the rivers election trial and den there was denial and counter denials. I won't b impressed until the final judgement. What happened to the Buruji Kashamu case after all d rambo moves and "damning evidence"
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by OnankpaBa(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2016
if thats all you can say with all the revelations, it means you need help.

Nbote:
And dis was also how witnesses appeared from nowhere to testify during the rivers election trial and den there was denial and counter denials. I won't b impressed until the final judgement. What happened to the Buruji Kashamu case after all d rambo moves and "damning evidence"

2 Likes

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by Nbote(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2016
OnankpaBa:
if thats all you can say with all the revelations, it means you need help.

Oga like I said, "I WON'T B IMPRESSED UNTIL THE FINAL JUDGEMENT".. I don't know how and why I need ur consent or permission to have an opinion. U need more than help if all dat counts is ur opinion.
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by OnankpaBa(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2016
keep shut there before sango strike you

Nbote:

Oga like I said, "I WON'T B IMPRESSED UNTIL THE FINAL JUDGEMENT".. I don't know how and why I need ur consent or permission to have an opinion. U need more than help if all dat counts is ur opinion.
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by OnankpaBa(m): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2016
where lalasticlala ooooooooooooooooooooo?

please do the needful
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by Aplaudez(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2016
it's the lord's during! keep enjoining jawe!
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by henrydadon(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2016
too much money in this damn country..but most people still live below the poverty line..oh Lord pls give Bihari the wisdom to rule this country

1 Like

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by yemmight(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2016
These people do not have fear of God at all. While some people are dying of hunger. N905m? Kai.

2 Likes

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by erusen: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2016
Caseless:
The gargantuan corruption that ineffectual-B allowed to thrive under his watch is heart-wrenching.

When I see those cretins addressing him as a hero, I usually run back to my dictionary to check the meaning of the word "hero".
am neither of fan of gej nor pmb,but what is wrong if someone calls him his hero,why are mustubating.
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by sukkot: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2016
WALAHI TALAHI jonathan haf kee us
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by erusen: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2016
henrydadon:
too much money in this damn country..but most people still live below the poverty line..oh Lord pls give Bihari the wisdom to rule this country
he has not expressed at all,I hope I don't start calling dullard
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by emmydollars4life(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2016
Mrfahaz:
what do you espect when ineffectual b***** at the top is rotten.........
Where are they getting all this witness, who is paying them?
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by 912(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2016
I see some people going to jail
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by erusen: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2016
Caseless:
he's the worst leader the world has come to know in the last 16 years.
yet life was more comfortable under him than now.am not a fan of neither president but for once am beginning to ask questions about all this so called "witness".stop being a dummy blinded by hate
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by erekoshe: 10:41am On Feb 03, 2016
erusen:
yet life was more comfortable under him than now.am not a fan of neither president but for once am beginning to ask questions about all this so called "witness".stop being a dummy blinded by hate

Please don't waste ur time arguing with this guy.. Didn't you notice how two of them just kept discussing on the thread..

Let's not be blinded by hate to swallow whatever the media propaganda thrown at us. Let the corrupt ppl be killed or jailed, but not before they are pronounced guilty by a competent court.
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by profmallory(m): 10:41am On Feb 03, 2016
While they stole, stealing was not corruption, but now things have changed. Stealing has become corruption and they must pay. To be honest I am glad they stole this much during GEJ, so at least we can get some back - More like they helped Nigeria Keep the money. We can base on entire budget for the next 4 years solely on recovered stolen funds. Remember Customs, NNPC probes havent even commenced

3 Likes

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by LegalAnalyst(m): 10:41am On Feb 03, 2016
The law is clear once it can be proved that there was no binding contract and money was released for the same. Then the question that will press for answer will be; who authorized the illegal payment? How long does it take the recipient to return the money or raise alarm for receiving money he knows nothing about?

#NaijaLegalAnalyst

1 Like

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by efilefun(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Come to think of it, was Goodluck sleeping while all this is going on?
he was either high on ogogoro or busy sucking maduekwe booby
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by shamecurls(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2016
[size=18pt]ineffectual-B ruined it all [/size]
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by OnankpaBa(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2016
efilefun:
he was either high on ogogoro or busy sucking maduekwe booby

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by Adesiji77: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2016
Their problem is not money but how to spend it... angry
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by chudiozor(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2016
Those who stole our money deserve to go jail.
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by OnankpaBa(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2016
erusen:

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by oforij(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2016
... And my dad, who is a fuuly registered contractor with all parastatals in Nigeria is still looking for contract,...there is God OH

2 Likes

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by zbOseni: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2016
God wll surely punish all dis yam eaters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by duchess02(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2016
BaddieKay:
Not a bad idea
seriously sumtimes I just sit down n wonder if PDP had won d last presidential election,wat wud Nigeria ve become,imagine all dis money we hear abt now dat were looted n all d money dis people shared during election,first dey will wanna recover all dis money back first,now dat even d price of crude oil has drastically gone down in d global market,I believe God still love our beloved country Nigeria dats y dat didn't happen
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by chakula: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
O Boy, see Osusu when dey flow... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Why no bi me they credit like that na? national cake grin grin

You will be counted among the successful citizen who will brings change in the future, but your input above makes me to think otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident / Lagos Civil Servants To Work On Saturdays- Fashola / History Of Ibadan (pix Of Old Ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.