Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness (14875 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Jonathan's Campaign Organisation Owes My Company N24m, Says Witness / How We Got Job To Print Fake INEC Result Sheet In Rivers – Suspect (Video) / Bukola Saraki’s Assets Form Not Verified By EFCC , Says Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by agabusta: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Come to think of it, was Goodluck sleeping while all this is going on?

He definitely can't be everywhere. The only blame I can mete out to him is just that he chose the wrong set of people to work with him.

Also, his body language and naive approach to governance gave a lot of people the leeway to do as they like without the fear of repercussions.

1 Like

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by fortune1968: 11:13am On Feb 03, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Come to think of it, was Goodluck sleeping while all this is going on?
No. He was The Looting Director .
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by odehman: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2016
Wailers won't like this ooooo

1 Like

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by Abbeymaks(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2016
That guy serious thief, no wonder he fainted, when he heard PMB won Election.

2 Likes

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by chakula: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2016
Until the final day of judgement that is when the corrupt officials will be highly disappointed but, the operation done by Effc will not suffice to end corruption. They can perform their ability and the rest will be leave it in the hand of Almighty.
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by DesChyko: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2016
Caseless:

When I see those cretins addressing him as a hero..

I hope you're aware of your parents' views of Jonathan as well? They will be mighty sad if they fall into this category.
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by chukzyblingz(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2016
Doesn't make sense at all
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by peter4d2(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2016
had it. been agbaje won then we wuld have seen wat Fashola really his Damn pdp lost Lasgidi bloody hypocrites

d president said nnpc is filled of corrupt persons up till now nobody has been indicted under is watch if it is not mba 2day it wuld be adejere or metuh in handcuffs n Dasuki hands in pocket walking high n mighty.

abt Metuh don't tell me he destroyed evidence cos Ita enang SA 2 d president on Senate matters did worse trying 2 swindle a material which entails a larger people I mean Nigerians, now tell me Wch is worse Metuh's or Ita enang acts.

2 tink d press Wch was very operational full of criticism has suddenly bcum quiet under dis rrregime.
nobody is condemning d presidents frequent traveling cos d exter code paid 2 each delegate is way more dan d salary in d next 44yrs.

My only take is wat is in 4 my people yorubas I pray dey realize sooner.
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by hombre(m): 11:55am On Feb 03, 2016
I really do not get your point. Mind you, the case is about someone who defrauded the country with evidence(s) to prove.
What has yoruba or hausa or Igbo got to do with it?
You need to read the post again and think or keep quiet.

My 2kobo
peter4d2:
had it. been agbaje won then we wuld have seen wat Fashola really his Damn pdp lost Lasgidi bloody hypocrites

d president said nnpc is filled of corrupt persons up till now nobody has been indicted under is watch if it is not mba 2day it wuld be adejere or metuh in handcuffs n Dasuki hands in pocket walking high n mighty.

abt Metuh don't tell me he destroyed evidence cos Ita enang SA 2 d president on Senate matters did worse trying 2 swindle a material which entails a larger people I mean Nigerians, now tell me Wch is worse Metuh's or Ita enang acts.

2 tink d press Wch was very operational full of criticism has suddenly bcum quiet under dis rrregime.
nobody is condemning d presidents frequent traveling cos d exter code paid 2 each delegate is way more dan d salary in d next 44yrs.

My only take is wat is in 4 my people yorubas I pray dey realize sooner.

2 Likes

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by Nathe11: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Khd95:
Who provided nimasa d acct details of dis said companies

What then did d companies did after recieving d ''alert''

Did they inform efcc

Did they retuned d money back,or still in their those accts
these are lame questions

2 Likes

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by Mrfahaz(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
emmydollars4life:

Where are they getting all this witness, who is paying them?
if forensic trace a transaction in to your account don't go and explain ooooo wait till dey pay you......... is nimasa boss denying the transaction.?.......

all this wailers sef..

2 Likes

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by kunle75(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
O Boy, see Osusu when dey flow... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Why no bi me they credit like that na? national cake grin grin

Thank God it wasnt you cos you wld have been in EFCC net by now..........you should be happy it wasnt cos all looters will see wenn
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by Abugab(m): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
GEJ was a very poor administrator.
Dude wasn't even fit to run an executive government at ward level.

This is what is called impunity.

Hmmmmmmm, make I drink water

1 Like

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by emecheboy2(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
This people can lie. you did not bid for contract, no receipt for non-refundable amount paid for bid, you do not have any political god-father, and you are a nobody that ended up with such amount of money in your account. epic lie of the month.
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by akilo1: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
I blame GEJ ,if not jona ,who be akpolokuloku den dey talk?
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by amobii: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
I believed GEJ should just say sorry to Nigerian, and advice all looters to return what has been credited to their accounts to redeem his image.
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by onelife97: 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
Since saharareporters is so popular in Nigeria and diaspora.They are in a very fine position to awake a good revolution either peaceful or bloody,we don't care.But as much as I appreciate their investigative journalism,but I believe they are kind of picky in their report.

How come Tinubu,Fashola et al have not being exposed on corruption and treasonable acts.

We all heard Fashola has hotel(s)in UAE and nobody is talking about that.
How come the story of Saraki and that pig,what's the name again,the senator man from Kogi wey dey always show himself but don recluse after SR show some of im transactions on personal bank accounts in the US.Good,DINO MELAYE!
You see SR don't report anything about SR case with the govt since he don pass President Buhari choices as ministers.And we the citizens don't even remember anything again but to move on and be complaining online as e-warriors.

NB.I am a Yoruba from Lagos.
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by antispexish(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
onelife97:
Since saharareporters is so popular in Nigeria and diaspora.They are in a very fine position to awake a good revolution either peaceful or bloody,we don't care.But as much as I appreciate their investigative journalism,but I believe they are kind of picky in their report.

How come Tinubu,Fashola et al have not being exposed on corruption and treasonable acts.

We all heard Fashola has hotel(s)in UAE and nobody is talking about that.
How come the story of Saraki and that pig,what's the name again,the senator man from Kogi wey dey always show himself but don recluse after SR show some of im transactions on personal bank accounts in the US.Good,DINO MELAYE!
You see SR don't report anything about SR case with the govt since he don pass President Buhari choices as ministers.And we the citizens don't even remember anything again but to move on and be complaining online as e-warriors.

NB.I am a Yoruba from Lagos.

Bat sef dey envy your ears! You can hear things!!!!
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by oludavis123: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
OnankpaBa:
keep shut there before sango strike you

lol
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by farihafaheemah(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
DONSMITH123:
I agreed with you my brother 100%

They should be hung and their remains throw into Ocean. Looters are heartless and too self centered
may God punish all the lootes of our common wealth
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by OnankpaBa(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
fortune1968:
No. He was The Looting Director .

Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by OsusuMustFlow(f): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy
kunle75:

Thank God it wasnt you cos you wld have been in EFCC net by now..........you should be happy it wasnt cos all looters will see wenn
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by OsusuMustFlow(f): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
smiley smiley
chakula:

You will be counted among the successful citizen who will brings change in the future, but your input above makes me to think otherwise.
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by Fourwinds: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
hmmmmmm..goat and yam theory by GEJ on my mind
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by Fourwinds: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nigeria was raped by looters in GEJ regime...

the looting was legendary
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by onelife97: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
antispexish:

Bat sef dey envy your ears! You can hear things!!!!

Mister English....sorry for u
Re: We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness by antispexish(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
onelife97:

Mister English....sorry for u
Sorry for urself!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amina Muhammad Is Officially UN Deputy Secretary-general / 2,000 APC Youths, Women Defect To PDP In Kwara / Moghalu Backs Atiku On Privatizing NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.