Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) (2738 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by Tonyosas101(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2016
Here is a link in case you missed the first article https://www.nairaland.com/2908771/being-cursed-ex-girlfriend

1) Late 2012, me and her just finished eating indomie and egg that I cooked..then we laid on rug head2head facing the ceiling fan and we kinda hold hands and we promise each other "never to leave each other" and we jokingly bound it with kisses....it was more like an oath

2) Early in 2013, I called her and told her I need to relocated to my biological parents house because I was living in a mansion that belongs to my uncle....I needed to relocate to recover some vital part of my life I lost due to "unseriousness" but she didn't show up because she couldn't stand saying goodbye to her lover...so I had to tell the taxi man waiting for me outside to come the next day...so I asked her over and that I wasn't leaving again and she came and I explain my reasons for relocating and she sadly nodded that she understand and we ended its all with a romance......the next day,,, I told her to come over and she did...we kissed and laughed until it was time for me to leave..then she hand-over to me a little bag containing a necklace (she made it herself), two handband customised with my name and hers and then an envelope containing 6k....I saw it all coming anyway, however, I was stormed that I hugged her and the stupid taxi man started disturbing with his "pineee pineeeeee pineeeeee" with his horn...so I carried my bag and waved goodbye to her but she didn't return the gesture and I knew that resulted to depression and all....so I left her in the sitting and enter the taxi....
while the taxi man was still adjusting his seatbelt..I decided to go see my babe once again but I met her bowing her head and covering her face...I helped her up and discovered she was weeping (crying) heavily....I don't know what happened next until tears started dropping off my eyes and she noticed I was crying too and she look straight into my eyes as she stood on her toes and kissed me...we kissed even with the tears entry our mouth and then I childishly made a promise to her at that spot that I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING HER EVEN IF I DATE THOUSANDS OF GIRLS IN HER ABSENSE THAT I WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO HER"... All that happened for quiet sometime and we ignored the driver's horn sounds till she was satisfied and she said "YOU CAN GO NOW BECAUSE YOUR HEART AND MINE IS BOUNDED WITH LOVE FROM ABOVE"....
So I cleaned my face and returned to the cab and off to festac for a new life

Everything was smooth between us for the first 6months because we had a constant communication (calls and chatting online) then things started changing with me and my new environment that I felt I was giving her too much of my time...so I kinda buzzed her off whenever she tries to get to me by giving her the impression that I need to focus with my studies...she wasn't good at complaining so she kept enduring till it gets to her maximum endurance range and she busted out and broke up with me because I wasn't calling or returning her calls and she made few attempt to visit me and I told her not to due to studies and all that..............
I was happy with the break-up though because I had enough time for my books in 100L back then at LASU..

Back to the present state of our relationship...she's my best friend now and I love her so much and she does 100% love me too but I don't want to date her now till am done with my studies......auto the topic titled "am I caused by my ex-lover?"
We made childish oath and she said something that still rings very loud inside my head "YOU CAN GO NOW BECAUSE YOUR HEART AND MINE IS BOUNDED WITH LOVE FROM ABOVE".....

Like I said before "pardon my grammar and errors"

What do you think guys?
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by Sunexy(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2016
..I think u myt be forever cursed o

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by zikodem(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Seriously u guy are bounded aready, Jst ensure u keep ur part of d promises, wish u best of luck
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by ewaski(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2016
the choice is yours bro
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by joliyp(f): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Nt really,so far no blood involved

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by adewaletb3(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2016
Is this nigga dumb?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by Iamemma(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2016
Your not under any curse.But if u still love her stick with her,but don't stick with her cause of the fear of an imagined curse

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by GoldenJAT(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2016
What is your problem young man? U dnt even knw wat u want
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by Tonyosas101(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2016
Sunexy:
..I think u myt be forever cursed o

Explain please
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by Tonyosas101(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2016
zikodem:
Seriously u guy are bounded aready, Jst ensure u keep ur part of d promises, wish u best of luck
I love her but that's not what I want "bounded issue"
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by Tonyosas101(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2016
joliyp:
But why am I having issues dating other girls....
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by Tonyosas101(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2016
adewaletb3:
Is this nigga dumb?
Maybe but not as dumbed as you...
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by Godfullsam(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2016
Is that all undecided?

Continue joor , this movie is gonna be interesting.
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by Tonyosas101(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2016
Iamemma:
Your not under any curse.But if u still love her stick with her,but don't stick with her cause of the fear of an imagined curse
I'd love to stick with her but we're kinda far from each other and schools in different institutions
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by glowshine(f): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2016
But she didn't curse you na. u guys just made promises to each other. promises can be broken. so far you didn't take a blood oath, you're good to go.
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by Tonyosas101(m): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2016
glowshine:
But she didn't curse you na. u guys just made promises to each other. promises can be broken. so far you didn't take a blood oath, you're good to go.
Okay but why can't I just move on with other girls for long term relationship
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by Iamemma(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2016
Tonyosas101:

I'd love to stick with her but we're kinda far from each other and schools in different institutions

That you have a galfriend in the same school as u,does not mean you can't cheat on her,neither will u not cheat on her if she is far.What works is for two matured adults to define what they want from a relationship and discuss ways to breach the staring short falls of there relationship.Goodluck bro
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by joliyp(f): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2016
Tonyosas101:

But why am I having issues dating other girls....
cos of the emotional burn out u share togeda.
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by adewaletb3(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Tonyosas101:
Maybe but not as dumbed as you...
Do yourself a favor by shutting the hell up.
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by HrmOlolade(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
adewaletb3:
Is this nigga dumb?
more than dumb
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by Tonyosas101(m): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Iamemma:

That you have a galfriend in the same school as u,does not mean you can't cheat on her,neither will u not cheat on her if she is far.What works is for two matured adults to define what they want from a relationship and discuss ways to breach the staring short falls of there relationship.Goodluck bro

Thanks bro...I appreciate
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by Tonyosas101(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
adewaletb3:

Do yourself a favor by shutting the hell up.
Oga..you're too dry jareee....
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by UnknownT: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Why the part 1 and 2? undecided
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by akwana: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
she kept enduring till it gets to her maximum endurance range
Before I forgive your grammar, kindly explain the bolded. Maximum endurance range...Yesu Christi.
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
CONFIRM OATH. HOT TEARS MIXED WITH PLEASURES OF THE HEART IS AS GOOD AS BLOOD OATH. IF IT WAS SPOKEN WITH ALL SINCERITY, PASSION, AND EMOTION MIXED WITH HOT LOVE, THEN YOU ARE HEAVENLY BOUNDED. GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY THE SEEDS OF YOUR WORDS.
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by dejhigh: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
What is wrong with this one... undecided
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by Adonai7(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
is better u go back to her. may be to beg her or to continue with her, if not boy its a sorry case
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by ovokonado(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
joliyp:
hbd. So yur in portharcourt and u ddnt call me to cme n celebrate yur bday.
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by joliyp(f): 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
ovokonado:
hbd. So yur in portharcourt and u ddnt call me to cme n celebrate yur bday.
lol....today is not my birthday dear, i just like feb
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by ovokonado(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
joliyp:
lol....today is not my birthday dear, i just like feb
Oh cool. Wen den
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by joliyp(f): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
ovokonado:
Oh cool. Wen den
may 1st and u
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) by ovokonado(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
joliyp:
may 1st and u
may 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Last Did U Hear This From A Lady? / Please Advice Me! My Husband’s Big P*nis Is Killing Me It’s About 9 Inches / My Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.