Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... (2477 Views)

"Not All Best Friend Can Actually Be Best Lovers - Relationship Expert / Gay men are The Best Lovers / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by marvelck: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2016
Most times, gentle guys turn out to be the best lovers. They tend to understand girls better. More understanding and romantic than guys who are so full of themselves or proud. Gentle guys though hurt and taken for granted atimes, by girls who are confused or greedy, they are ready and willing to make any sacrifice for the sake of love...And most gentle guys are loyal to a fault...though not perfect, but better than the rest!

4 Likes

Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2016
Only if the girls themselves would understand. They're easily carried away by guys with loudsy and pampered nature and at the end they'll say men are betrayers.

One thing that yields husband material in men is hardship. When u see a man who have faced hardships b4 he makes it and finds a woman, such men are usually calm with a greater understanding about life.

2 Likes

Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by Realhommie(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2016
Lolz... #TeamGentleGuyz, we rock... Op yu are so on point...
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by COD85: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2016
Of a truth you are on point on this, Gentle guys go through more emotional pains cos they give more attention with dere heart to any woman dat comes dere way. But of a truth only a few parentage of ladies out there understands and know d worth of such guys. But no Mata how many ladies threats a Gentle guy like a piece of thrash, let him never giv up cos soon a lady that will appreciate God's goodness his. Life will soon come his way.
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2016
marvelck:
Most times, gentle guys turn out to be the best lovers. They tend to understand girls better. More understanding and romantic than guys who are so full of themselves or proud. Gentle guys though hurt and taken for granted atimes, by girls who are confused or greedy, they are ready and willing to make any sacrifice for the sake of love...And most gentle guys are loyal to a fault...though not perfect, but better than the rest!
Preach on bruv!
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by RUBYRUBY(f): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2016
marvelck:
True talk
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by joliyp(f): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2016
Lol..indeed...
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by skywalker240(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
thats true but the real truth is ladies in this part of the geographical region love been hurt

Thats y dey go after the thugs who beats d hell out of them and make up with a mind blowing sex that can make them crippled 4 days...the best is to be moderate..cos when ladies see much of it(gentle carin guy) they take him 4 granted

Women ar sometimes like lil children u pamper them and be strict with them when it is needed..
Chai afta my xperience, no girl go take me play oo so i pet them and flog (not battering oo) them when its needed.
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by myfantasies(f): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
I agree dat dey r d best

But dey r d deadliest
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by firstking01(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Op i guess ur talking abt introverted guys??
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
They are more intelligent, slow tempered, not hasty, not rash, smart, respectful. They can be very good in bed too. They are my men. I am their woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by firstking01(m): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
joliyp:
Lol..indeed...
my macuba gf tongue
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by cruzita(f): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
op u are right and they are silent killers too
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by dani3(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
marvelck:
true talk. TeamGentleguy. We rock grin
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by 2sexycom(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Speechless3:
They are more intelligent, slow tempered, not hasty, not rash, smart, respectful. They can be very good in bed too. They are my men. I am their woman.

it's the midget again lol. hmmm... do you know you described me here? So scared of letting any lady see this part of me now.
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Yea @op
We gentle guys rocks grin
Mostly, gentle gees are introverts cool & also slow killers wink

She can testify tongue
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by Rukkydelta(f): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
True talk o
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by 2sexycom(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
marvelck:
This is me right there but each time I try to reveal and play the role of who I am really, I get burnt beyond recognition. Brandnew3, how are you doing bruv
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by Maxi112: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
gentle guys... can be boring a times

women always want to be at the receiving end..
NA wah o
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
2sexycom:
This is me right there but each time I try to reveal and play the role of who I am really, I get burnt beyond recognition. Brandnew3, how are you doing bruv
I am alive and well.grin
Hope Buhariconomics is treating you good too. cheesy
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by 2sexycom(m): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
brandnew3:

I am alive and well.grin
Hope Buhariconomics is treating you good too. cheesy
I am doing well bro. Ah... by God's grace, the kind of economics does not affect us oooo.
Re: Gentle Guys Are The Best Lovers... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
2sexycom:
I am doing well bro. Ah... by God's grace, the kind of economics does not affect us oooo.
GBTG!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Fabulouse Tips To Achieve Squirting SO HOT! / Who is More jealous In A Relationship, Man Or Woman? / Why Dont Guys Shave Their Armpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.