Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say (45425 Views)

Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by Deepfreezer(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
mazzi:
Our wailing wailers ministry is booming more than expected!

Please everybody should contribute their widow's mit for the construction of our wailing wailers permanent site.thank you.
awww sarcasm. we growing from strength to strength.

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by Deepfreezer(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
mazzi:
Our wailing wailers ministry is booming more than expected!

Please everybody should contribute their widow's mit for the construction of our wailing wailers permanent site.thank you.
Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by IkpuMmadu: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
mazzi:
Buhari is a product of tribal sentiment we have in this country!

This man is not fit to be a local government chairman,but here we are having him as president.

We say gbam in igbo meaning

End of discussion

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by flokii: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Dem don start again !

tosyne you sef dey see them...

RESPECT no dey their dictionary atal... even if you ain't pleased with his point of view, at least you respect his office & position

that guy doesn't deserve d title 'prof'.. he is a complete IDIOT

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by anytexy: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
But am not sure whether our form still remain for Utomi. Let me ask Secretary for NWWA. Utomi, I will get back to you soonest
Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by hobermener: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
onoja12:
WHO is this idiot again are you the only economist.utomi should shut his mouth how does devaluing the naira help the economy aside from making you poorer he should come and tell us,we are trying to push for export not encourage import,devaluation would only aid import.
typical of the average zombie who is totally bereft of simple economic policies and their implications. Humbly keep quiet when the issue discussed is far beyond your grasp. Devaluation makes a country's currency cheaper, and those of others expensive, consequently boosting exports, and curtailing imports.

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by anonimi: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
psquaret:
– He says the country is paying for sins it committed by not saving.

Yet Pat joined other PROPAGANDISTS to hound out the man who tried to make savings! angry
Does that make him a HYPOCRITE or what

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct

[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/412x247xOkonjo-Iweala-e1442838220305.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nz-K0adxSv.webp[/img]

Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that [size=14pt]the states had requested for $2bn[/size] to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by ibedun: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
yes ,just like NOI alsoe knew about the economy,which she helped ruin....phd is differed from politics
Gbosa!!! Useless cross-eyed punk. Pat Utomi go and develop your land!!!!!

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by Deepfreezer(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
flokii:

tosyne you sef dey see them...

RESPECT no dey their dictionary atal... even if you ain't pleased with his point of view, at least you respect his office & position

that guy doesn't deserve d title 'prof'.. he is a complete IDIOT
Buhari is a tout and his office shouldn't be respected. does he respect others?

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by impossible27(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
wht change hs ur phd brought to d country wen d oil was booming?

guy which 1 bubu don do gej beta as d economy de stable under him. Dis 1 jst enta scater d economy 4 8 month. Abeg recive small sence ooo angry

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by Frankiss44(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
KINGwax007:
Even if Pat shld tell the president to go kill himself, I knw he's got reasons. He's pained and embittered. With all his education, he has always struggled to become the president.

That being said...he mustn't blame us when his kinsmen has refused to vote for am

Must everything be about tribalism? Even Obama that is way sounder and more politically grounded than Buhari is still being criticized.. You guys need to chill, it's not everybody that sees Buhari as a minigod
Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Adichie, Utomi, Achebe those easterners i can hang their pictures on my walls. I wonder why Buhari skipped utomi for kemi till date.

As an APC supporter, i think buhari is running this nation badly, i expected better honestly.

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by flokii: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Buhari is a tout and his office shouldn't be respected. does he respect others?

need I say more..

just read what you typed... does it make any sense?

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by Frankiss44(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
WATCHOVER:
Let give President buhari time.

Funny enough Pat is an admirer of Buhari and a great critic of GEJ.. But there is no law that says you can't criticize who you admire and respect.. Only zombies of course believe it's a sin to criticize their god

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by Frankiss44(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
gcode123:
Adichie, Utomi, Achebe those easterners i can hang their pictures on my walls. I wonder why Buhari skipped utomi for kemi till date.

As an APC supporter, i think buhari is running this nation badly, i expected better honestly.

God bless you.. But very soon your fellow APC supporters aka zombies will call you a wailer

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
mazzi:
Buhari is a product of tribal sentiment we have in this country!

This man is not fit to be a local government chairman,but here we are having him as president.

No matter how you want to see it, he is 10 times better than GEJ. Buhari wasnt exceptional, but i would have voted anything against Jonathan, even if he was a Yoruba man from my town.

Buhari was not good buhari was not good, we proposed the east provide someone who made sense to no avail....
Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by abbey621(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
grandstar:

Someone is telling you that 1+1=2 and you are calling him a wailer!

Buharo by calling 1+1=3 and driving the naira to 306 is your expert? The naira will touch 400 this year if these senseless policies continue.

Do you know the meaning of devaluation? It means to lose value, you want the Naira to lose it's value more than it's already losing now? Or can't you comprehend what Utomi is saying?

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
lincolnj88:
h
grin trust zombies to attacks reality and embrace fantasy of apc promises which has since be changed.....
oga jonathan pmise during his manifestoes in 2011 is nt trojan free gift dt was giving to troy abi|every where i see all wht jonathan pmise,d second niger bridge and d rest of dem,jonathan is d best president ever
Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by grandstar(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
onoja12:
WHO is this idiot again are you the only economist.utomi should shut his mouth how does devaluing the naira help the economy aside from making you poorer he should come and tell us,we are trying to push for export not encourage import,devaluation would only aid import.

Not devaluing is making matters far worse. The naira will not have sank to 306 at the black market which os making things harder for the poor man.

All sectors are conplaining of shortages of forex and its affecting operations. The naira will hit 400 by year ending.
Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by ihatesycophant(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pat Utomi had not say any tangible thing. All what he said is already known by virtually everyone that Jonathan's government refused to save for the raining day but never give answer to what Buhari said concerning the naira devaluation. Buhari said, he'll only devalue naira if he's convinced the positive impart of the devaluation on the less privileged. Utomi should have told us the importance of devaluation on the ordinary citizen roaming about the street. He's an Economist, he should be more pragmatic in comment than just rigmarole. It was the same way they convinced Jonathan to devalued naira from 164 to 197 and no single positive effect on the economy. Devaluing the naira for the sake of just devaluing it is a wrong approach on itself. All the economists just come out with template why there should be need to devalue the naira. I urge Pat Utomi to be more direct and give us the merit and demerit of this so called devaluation of our naira. It baffles me why some economists are saying don't devalue, some are saying devalue, who shall we believe

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Godjone:
chai!
See finishing!
This man has reduced dullhary to a plate-carrying almajiri in katsina daura city of northern nigeria.

Buhary don suffer walai
we r against anybody dt is against buhari

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by menxer: 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
I doubt if any country had/has followed the advice of the western countries and become developed economically or otherwise.

Which countries advised Nigeria to take IMF loan?

Which countries advised Nigeria to abort the Ajoakuta steel project?

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by OsamaB: 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Quiet not quite..oga OP.............Professor Utomi should stick to what he knows best........academically sound,but politically naïve!!!!...God bless Nigeria

Atleast you said political naïve, Nigeria's problems are not mainly based on the politics that is widely played with sentiments.hence, the need for économic and academically sound individuals to contribute to solving our problems....
Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
KINGwax007:
Even if Pat shld tell the president to go kill himself, I knw he's got reasons. He's pained and embittered. With all his education, he has always struggled to become the president.

That being said...he mustn't blame us when his kinsmen has refused to vote for am

Make I no See u dae shout "one nigeria". I av told u.
Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by KanwuliaJara: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Utomi however claimed the president has no knowledge of the economy and should allow those who do speak on the matter.

Muhehehehehehe
Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by abbey621(m): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
grandstar:

Not devaluing is making matters far worse. The naira will not have sank to 306 at the black market which os making things harder for the poor man.

All sectors are conplaining of shortages of forex and its affecting operations. The naira will hit 400 by year ending.

Please educate yourself, can you remember the Naira was devalued less than 2 years ago? Can you tell me the result? Don't worry I'll tell you, the Naira crumbled to an all time low against the dollar because too much dollar was in circulation hereby resulting in inflation. So you want the Naira devalued again and you think doing this will make the Naira stronger? Show us proof!

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by onatisi(m): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
psquaret:

Utomi however claimed the president has no knowledge of the economy and should allow those who do speak on the matter.

“We need a disciplined and focused political leadership at this time. Unfortunately, I don’t think we are quite there.”

He said the president’s statement in Kenya that he would not devalue the Naira has already created more problem for Nigeria.

“Somebody like him should not be talking about such things. Keep quiet…he has created a major problem for the Nigerian economy by that statement.

The president’s economic policies have been criticised lately with the Financial Times UK describing them as the‘height of foolishness’.

https://www.naij.com/718162-exclusive-keep-quiet-know-nothing-economy-pat-utomi-criticizes-buhari-video.html

Pat utomi,obj,oby.Okogie,omojuwa,and the wailers club keep getting bigger and bigger.
When I said that buhari doesnt know what he is now and therefore doesn't know what is doing we were insulted by his zombies online . Now even his own party members are complaining

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by Kenai: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
flokii:
foolish Utomi..

you kept quiet during GEJ's tenure... when they were squandering everything

you could as well run for presidency... F 0 0 L!

What is this ignorant fellow saying?
Do you mean to tell me who had no idea that Patrick Utomi was a card-carrying APC member throughout the duration of the election season?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1552356_2014-07-16_05_51_57_png1cb4c92a6287cd40310406ba93284221[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1552352_2014-07-16_05_41_26_png4dbbc287883de2c19abcd6f4ab14fb2e[/img]

You should learn to shut up if you're not sure of certain things instead of blindly assuming that whoever criticizes your cattle-herding illiterate of a president is a Jonathan supporter!

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
As an economics, profer a workable solution nt jusk kick against|nigerian is every body's project |

we r against any body dt is against our babu|

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by onoja12: 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
what sectors?it is most importers complaining of shortage,manufacturers are very happy over the policy,or is it useless so called foreign schools in Nigeria who charge in dollar that are not happy.see Nigerians we need to stop our slave mentality .

grandstar:

Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by Klogo: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Quiet not quite..oga OP.............Professor Utomi should stick to what he knows best........academically sound,but politically naïve!!!!...God bless Nigeria

if a professor of political economy does not understand money devaluation, both academically and politically, then who can?
Re: Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say by flokii: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kenai:

What is this ignorant fellow saying?
Do you mean to tell me who had no idea that Patrick Utomi was a card-carrying APC member throughout the duration of the election season?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1552356_2014-07-16_05_51_57_png1cb4c92a6287cd40310406ba93284221[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1552352_2014-07-16_05_41_26_png4dbbc287883de2c19abcd6f4ab14fb2e[/img]

You should learn to shut up if you're not sure of certain things instead of blindly assuming that whoever criticizes your cattle-herding illiterate of a president is a Jonathan supporter!

I repeat... Utomi is a F 0 0 L... a very big one... you can go ahead and kill ursef

like I care... *hiss

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen / Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team / Man Who Loves Buhari And His Number Plate (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58