Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,370 members, 7,822,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

There's Something About Ass Spanking... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Something About Ass Spanking... (12280 Views)

Speed Darlington Finally Gets Laid, Shares Video Of Him Spanking A Lady’s A*s (v / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him / Spanking Hot Bleep Hard Pounding Headteacher And House Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by chriskosherbal(m): 4:10am On Feb 09, 2016
Really!!!!
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 09, 2016
Decker:

Lol. Sorry, it takes a lot to make me blush and it takes even more for me to allow you see it. grin

Yes, I am very persuasive. Any problem with that? Are you immune to persuasion? Are you also persuasive.

Nwannem is like saying. "My brother" or "My Relation". You use Nwannem for someone you are related to by blood or tribe. For instance, you meet some in an ethnically diverse country or state and you discover that this person hails from your tribe or state or even village, you can address this person as Nwannem. Nwannem can also be used when referring to your sibling or blood relation and it can be used for both sexes.

But Nwokem is like saying; "My guy" "My friend" "My nigga" Lol
Nwokem is more informal and it's usage transcends just being related to someone or hailing from the same state as the person.
For you to refer to someone as Nwokem, it means you see that person as a friend or more than a friend. Perhaps a confidant, an advisor, a helper of some sort or even a lover. And it's used when referring to just a male.
Lol yes I should respect myself around people like you.... A man of plenty experience grin

No problem at all, I'm kinda surprised given how 'cold' u are. Nah, I'm not immune. As for whether I'm good at it, a very complicated yes and no

Thank you for the lesson eh
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol yes I should respect myself around people like you.... A man of plenty experience grin

No problem at all, I'm kinda surprised given how 'cold' u are. Nah, I'm not immune. As for whether I'm good at it, a very complicated yes and no

Thank you for the lesson eh

Lol. But I can see some potential in you. grin

Complicated yes and know. Lol. You really have a problem with giving simple straight answers abi. tongue
What did you actually mean by this phrase- "Given how cold you are?" I am still trying to wrap my head around it. What's your definition of 'cold'?

Anytime babe.
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Decker:

Lol. But I can see some potential in you. grin

Complicated yes and know. Lol. You really have a problem with giving simple straight answers abi. tongue
What did you actually mean by this phrase- "Given how cold you are?" I am still trying to wrap my head around it. What's your definition of 'cold'?

Anytime babe.
Lol. Action potential. Hehe

Im sorry lol I also think the way I talk isn't like.... accessible enough lol. I just think that in theory yes I am good at persuasion because I know how to get people where I want them, but in reality I have too much of a heart grin to persuade people into things that maybe they don't wanna do autonomously. Too much of a heart or too little liver or whatever lol
Uh, you're smart and smart people are often rational and rational people can usually argue well and hence are persuasive but... you act cold lol, like ur demeanor. Not very empathetic. That doesn't mean that you're not persuasive sha, just maybe that u appeal more to people's minds than their emotions when persuading.

U can get off my therapist couch now grin
Re: There's Something About Ass Spanking... by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
pinkiberry:
you are sexually submissive.

you think, you took the words right out of my mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? / How To Say That In Yoruba? / But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.