Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] (12186 Views)

This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Let me use this medium to first of all give respect to the MEN who submit their lives to put their respective countries in front embarassed embarassed

Now, on our part as male civilians and redpillers alike, i feel we are betraying these millitary men by not warning them about getting involved at all with women! undecided

The funny part of all these is that women actually know what they are doing, these biittches actually think ahead! As a millitary man who can just be called to duty at anytime, his life is 50-50. What these evil gender do is to make do with whatever time they get in the absense of their millitary spouce, invite another guy into her husband's house, commit adultery on the matrimonial bed for as long as it can take and then when the millitary man finally dies, she takes everything he left behind and either continue from where she stopped or just look for the next best thing!!

No man deserves this treatment, it gets worse when its a millitary man.
No Biittch Deserves The Ring! Go MGTOW!!!

Still Typing

9 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Offorgerald15(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
There are good women out there that are faithful

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
I guess this thread will answer the question; Why Today's Women Suddenly Grow Attraction For Millitary Men. Its not because he is bound to be a better husband or a protective one. Its because she can live wildly and still be entangled to him for every support! Instead of looking for simps, why not look for a man who has to simp by default and ultimately has no other choice but to simp A.K.A Millitary Men

If you are a millitary man in the Nigerian Army, Navy, or Airforce, pls i beg you, do not even think of having anything serious with any woman. Those sluuts will actually come running to you because they already have it all mapped out! Do not fall for it, its for your own good! undecided
Be Wise.
I'll consider this a personal message to every millitary men out there, because as for this post, they should be lucky to know Nairaland. undecided

TRP S GOLDEN!!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Fasindo: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
shocked

Nothing is sweater than when your girlfriend marries a soldier.
Nothing changes cos both of you will continue from where you both stopped.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Nothing is sweater than when your girlfriend marries a soldier.
Nothing changes cos both of you will continue from where you both stopped.
More or less like she is wearing a luxurious ring for the beautification of her finger. Its means absolutely nothing!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
U are just too funny. grin. That last pics got me laughing really hard, I almost cracked my ribs cheesy
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by vislabraye(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Let me use this medium to first of all give respect to the MEN who submit their lives to put their respective countries in front embarassed embarassed

Now, on our part as male civilians and redpillers alike, i feel we are betraying these millitary men by not warning them about getting involved at all with women! undecided

The funny part of all these is that women actually know what they are doing, these biittches actually think ahead! As a millitary man who can just be called to duty at anytime, his life is 50-50. What these evil gender do is to make do with whatever time they get in the absense of their millitary spouce, invite another guy into her husband's house, commit adultery on the matrimonial bed for as long as it can take and then when the millitary man finally dies, she takes everything he left behind and either continue from where she stopped or just look for the next best thing!!

Still Typing

In USA, they have every reason to be redpillers. But in Nigeria, it is different. I'm not against being "ALPHA". People choose to get married for different reasons.
If you want to have children to carry your legacy, it's best to get married.
Concerning cheating, even if a banker is married to a cheat, she will still cheat. Forget about military men

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ninejaywon:
U are just too funny. grin. That last pics got me laughing really hard, I almost cracked my ribs cheesy
It could be funny to you. But i promise you nobody would laugh at it in real life.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
vislabraye:

In USA, they have every reason to be redpillers. But in Nigeria, it is different. I'm not against being "ALPHA". People choose to get married for different reasons.
If you want to have children to carry your legacy, it's best to get married.
Concerning cheating, even if a banker is married to a cheat, she will still cheat. Forget about military men
First of, you don't need marriage to get children. Secondly, do not compare a millitary man to a banker!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Sonnobax15(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
This thread reminds me of when we were still in the barracks.
A young soldier got married to his hausa yarinya, who was a virgin on a Saturday evening. that same evening, all available soldiers were summoned by their C.O to the parade ground in full uniform and porches. On getting to the parade ground, they were taken to béré to resolve the crisis that was being caused by adedubu and his thugs. The young soldier didn't have time to drill his wife before going. They stayed in béré for more than 4 months. After the whole crisis was resolved, he came back home only to meet his wife carrying a barrack boy's child in her womb. Mehn that day was horrible, a full grown man was crying like a baby. Thank God he had already submitted his riffle to the armory, dead body for surplus that day. He was hospitalized for over 2 month due to depression and mental instability. Right now that man is the madest red Piller I have ever seen. (Rugged you oga Hassan). He has 4 children from 4 different ladies and still counting. Did I mention that one of his baby mama is the elder sister of the barrack boy that drilled his wife?

I still have more soldier and wife experiences to share, but that will be another time

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by DesChyko: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sperm can be stored for 10 years with ease so if an American soldier returns from a 3-year assignment to meet his two year-old baby, we don't have to show how backward our country is in reality by displaying complete ignorance in the possibilities of today. angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Nisiw365: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
A young soldier got married to his hausa yarinya, who was a virgin on a Saturday evening. that same evening, all available soldiers were summoned by their C.O to the parade ground in full uniform and porches. On getting to the parade ground, they were taken to béré to resolve the crisis that was being caused by adedubu and his thugs. The young soldier didn't have time to drill his wife before going. They stayed in béré for more than 4 months. After the whole crisis was resolved, he came back home only to meet his wife carrying a barrack boy's child in her womb. Mehn that day was horrible, a full grown man was crying like a baby. Thank God he had already submitted his riffle to the armory, dead body for surplus that day. He was hospitalized for over 2 month due to depression and mental instability. Right now that man is the madest red Piller I have ever seen. (Rugged you oga Hassan). He has 4 children from 4 different ladies and still counting. Did I mention that one of his baby mama is the elder sister of the barrack boy that drilled his wife?

I still have more soldier and wife experiences to share, but that will be another time
Bere in Ibadan. Is it odogbo barracks?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by 1Sharon(f): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Anyone who does long distance relationships is kidding themselves.

16 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by 1Sharon(f): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I guess this thread will answer the question; Why Today's Women Suddenly Grow Attraction For Millitary Men. Its not because he is bound to be a better husband or a protective one. Its because she can live wildly and still be entangled to him for every support! Instead of looking for simps, why not look for a man who has to simp by default and ultimately has no other choice but to simp A.K.A Millitary Men

If you are a millitary man in the Nigerian Army, Navy, or Airforce, pls i beg you, do not even think of having anything serious with any woman. Those sluuts will actually come running to you because they already have it all mapped out! Do not fall for it, its for your own good! undecided
Be Wise.
I'll consider this a personal message to every millitary men out there, because as for this post, they should be lucky to know Nairaland. undecided

TRP S GOLDEN!!

As if military men don't go over to where they are posted and create single mothers? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by engrchykae(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ninejaywon:
I think the man was crying and hugging the baby
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
It could be funny to you. But i promise you nobody would laugh at it in real life.

Take some chill pill, cheesy. We need to laugh some times.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
engrchykae:
I think the man was crying and hugging the baby

Or more like tears of excitement. But these female folks can be so heartless most times. cheesy
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
This post can cause ptsd
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by illicit(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Military men that rape in war front

Serves them right

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by BabbanBura(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Wow, harvest of wrongs just to avenge a wrong that could never be made right!!!
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing
Incel

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by BarrSly: 12:02am On Jul 26, 2021
Same thing for long distance relationship geeee...

Listen there’s no such thing as true love or relationship or crap... the moment you turn your back on “YOUR GIRL” please take out the “Y” and best believe she’s now “OUR GIRL”..

Yes I’m talking to you boy, did you call your girl up and have a reason to suspect that she’s not where she said she is, she’s not doing what she said she’s doing.. just forget it she’s getting smashed!!!

I’m gonna be taking advantage of girls who are in relationship cause at a point in time when I was foolish they were taking advantage of mine too so f@ck karma... I AM SOMEBODIES KARMA!!!

That’s all we do bro we dig and smash !!

#SLY_LIFESTYLE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Ishilove: 12:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Think4Myself:

Incel
Yep. Incel, not redpill. The OP is psychologically disturbed and needs help, FAST.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by Ishilove: 1:04am On Jul 26, 2021
BabbanBura:

Wow, harvest of wrongs just to avenge a wrong that could never be made right!!!
It is the innocent children that suffers the misdeeds of their parents. He is sowing his wild oats upandan and at the end of the day, the children will grow up with a twisted view of what a family should be like.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:20am On Jul 26, 2021
the problem is not military men, its the low life good for nothing biitches they chose to date/marry...

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:48am On Jul 26, 2021
DesChyko:
Sperm can be stored for 10 years with ease so if an American soldier returns from a 3-year assignment to meet his two year-old baby, we don't have to show how backward our country is in reality by displaying complete ignorance in the possibilities of today. angry
Do you know whos really ignorant You! Your simping sounds like the type that is so hungry for pvvssy! undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:50am On Jul 26, 2021
1Sharon:

As if military men don't go over to where they are posted and create single mothers? undecided
Leave my thread pls
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:52am On Jul 26, 2021
isiaka007:
This post can cause ptsd
What is ptsd
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:53am On Jul 26, 2021
illicit:
Military men that rape in war front
Serves them right
Now you are feeling it.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:56am On Jul 26, 2021
BarrSly:

Same thing for long distance relationship geeee...

Listen there’s no such thing as true love or relationship or crap... the moment you turn your back on “YOUR GIRL” please take out the “Y” and best believe she’s now “OUR GIRL”..

Yes I’m talking to you boy, did you call your girl up and have a reason to suspect that she’s not where she said she is, she’s not doing what she said she’s doing.. just forget it she’s getting smashed!!!

I’m gonna be taking advantage of girls who are in relationship cause at a point in time when I was foolish they were taking advantage of mine too so f@ck karma... I AM SOMEBODIES KARMA!!!

That’s all we do bro we dig and smash !!

#SLY_LIFESTYLE.
Thats right! I so proud to know i'm actually affecting men for the better with my messages!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex / How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.