Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? (1717 Views)

10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
I left my ex about 3 years ago and yes it was messy. Recently there have been a few hi and how u doing. So she asked to meet up, it had been a while so I agreed. We had sex then she said she has a boyfriend. At that point I felt sorry for her so called boyfriend who she's been with for a year. Later that night she called but I ignored. Throughout last week she called twice but she's stopped now. She got angry sent a text saying she'll not contact me again. Ignoring those calls(booty call) are the hardest part. Why would she do this to her boyfriend? Most ladies are guilty of this

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by chocolateme(f): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hmm.
You should check and observe carefully too because your girlfriend is also somwhere now frolicking with her ex boyfriend and doing the same to THE SO CALLED YOU.
That's why its good to have self control, that she presented it to you on a platter of gold doesn'tmean you should loose yourself especially knowing the stronghold grasping some people wen it comes to "EX" issues.
You are a man of no priciples at all, anything goes for u even at the detriment of your own relationship. You are even showing yourself here that you slept with her. It means you are both guilty of the same crime, now you pose holier than thou here. Please go and cover your heads in shame, you and the shameless lady.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by ronald4lif(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Won't be surprised if the one year old boyfriend hasn't seen her panties o but here she's engaging in a nookie with an estranged ex who doesn't have her time.

Na so them go dey tell sheeple men no sex o but be screwing ex here and there. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by overdrive(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
She wants to eat her cake and have it as well,maybe u are better in d bedmatics section compared to her boo.if I were u I go dey shine Congo dey go. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by yomi007k(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Welcome to Africa. grin
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by missingrib(f): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
who are u asking??
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by AlexCk: 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Shit happens bruh,
Welcome to Earth.
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by Carowline(f): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Youths...

undecided
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by Monalisa185(f): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
how about calling her up to ask her?
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by skup008(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
uhmmm sad
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm.
You should check and observe carefully too because your girlfriend is also somwhere now frolicking with her ex boyfriend and doing the same to THE SO CALLED YOU.
That's why its good to have self control, that she presented it to you on a platter of gold doesn'tmean you should loose yourself especially knowing the stronghold grasping some people wen it comes to "EX" issues.

I don't date
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by AlexCk: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Carowline:
Youths...

undecided

Auntie grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by refiner(f): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
op....av u gone for HIV test...*no offense*....just being caringsmiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by Flexherbal(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Maybe you used my product and you are better than the new guy in bed.
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
op
do you have a girlfriend?

if yes ,

why did you have sex with your ex girlfriend? undecided

what's good for the goose ................ tongue
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by chocolateme(f): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
mayonnaise:

I don't date
ok Nairalanders should take note that you don't date. Yes he doesn't date. Prestigious young man. Anyway, its only members of this forum who always believes in whatever they read here without weighing and balancing the honesty of it that I pity.
Congratulations sir on your "motto"
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by wtfCode: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
she used u dude, now u're pained cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
chocolateme:
ok Nairalanders should take note that you don't date. Yes he doesn't date. Prestigious young man. Anyway, its only members of this forum who always believes in whatever they read here without weighing and balancing the honesty of it that I pity.
Congratulations sir on your "motto"

do you have a problem with guys who choose to not waste their time?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
she is obviously not over you. But you should stay away from her before she cuts off your service provider during intercourse...because hell hath no fury...we've heard stories, ok nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by Synzu(m): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm.
You are a man of no priciples at all, anything goes for u even at the detriment of your own relationship. You are even showing yourself here that you slept with her. It means you are both guilty of the same crime, now you pose holier than thou here. Please go and cover your heads in shame, you and the shameless lady.

Wetin dis wan dey type? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by agarawu23(m): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Shebi na our ladies?
I am not surprised smiley
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by chocolateme(f): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
mayonnaise:

my space and land is not a platform for immature talks, u may wonder why I took it personal but I will hint you.
You portrayed yourself as a guy who doesn't like to waste his time and who doesn't date. But judging from your topic, its contradicted it. Your business seems to be going about sleeping around with ladies and exes that has boyfriends as you stated "why do most ladies or girls or whatever do this " so u have been in that game all your life. So its also a waste of fluid from youur body which is also your own cup of alomo bitters. You publicized your job to us so expect our replies my dear. Again speak for yourself bcs not all guys who doesn't waste their time sleep around and come to tell us.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by chocolateme(f): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Synzu:

Wetin dis wan dey type? undecided
I dey type your biography.. You don't know that guys like OP can be tantalizing your own personal bae who happens to be her ex. All I mean is that he should not be proud of his actions with the senseless girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
chocolateme:
my space and land is not a platform for immature talks, u may wonder why I took it personal but I will hint you.
You portrayed yourself as a guy who doesn't like to waste his time and who doesn't date. But judging from your topic, its contradicted it. Your business seems to be going about sleeping around with ladies and exes that has boyfriends as you stated "why do most ladies or girls or whatever do this " so u have been in that game all your life. So its also a waste of fluid from youur body which is also your own cup of alomo bitters. You publicized your job to us so expect our replies my dear. Again speak for yourself bcs not all guys who doesn't waste their time sleep around and come to tell us.

you have been sexually neglected for too long. Logout please

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by chocolateme(f): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
mayonnaise:

you have been sexually neglected for too long. Logout please
I had to push you hard to get the real maturity in you but guess what? Hard work pays as I really need to log out on you like you said.
My people said that when one talks, you tell their age and maturity. You have speedily resorted to insults sharpaly. Hehe. Quote back dear, u are are on your own. Tk

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by talktonase(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Don't blame them, blame okafors principle.A psssy once hit will always be rammed over and over again even after breakup.
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by firstking01(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Simple truth is,,,,it's hard for you to resist someone you once loved when you guys come in contact embarassed
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by CaroLyner(f): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm.
you said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by cruzita(f): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
see this op ,una dey d same na.she cheated on her BF and u cheated on your GF .so u are not in the position to condemn women
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by PunterTim(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
mayonnaise:

grin
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This...? by Smartguy001(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Carowline:
Youths...

undecided

Uhmmmm adult... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Marry An Igbo Lady / Mother-in-law Monster-in-law / 5 Major Attributes Of Nairalanders With Very Whack Social Life in Real Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.