Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections (46339 Views)

Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) / Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles / BREAKING NEWS! Supreme Court Upholds Udom Emmanuel's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by ibietela2(m): 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Frankiss44:

Of course nau.. Don't tell me you don't know her/him cheesy

I know him na, what's that name sef? Oh cleverly now NgeneUkwenu.

Na beremx berem MzJackBaueress JackBaueress JackBaueress1 i still dey find
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is one sweet victory for my party.
I love the Maradoniac PDP

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Divmoore119(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Come what may pdp still strong 4 naijadelta. Wait so after every noise making and initial gra gra Otti you still lose. PDP Abia state is now yours. #SUPPORT_TEAM_OKEZIE #TEAM_ABIA #OVI_ISWORKING

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by evy1(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
themall:

Supreme court playing safe thereby inadvertently laying a wrong foundation for the 2019 elections!
Why don't we wait for the details of the verdict,no come dey form say na you sabi constitution pass becos e no favor you. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Frankiss44(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
ibietela2:

I know him na, what's that name sef? Oh cleverly now NgeneUkwenu.

Na beremx berem MzJackBaueress JackBaueress JackBaueress1 i still dey find

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by makapella(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Udom is bright,
is bright and fair
ooo happy day of joy of joy
MME DAKANDA
AKWA IBOM DAKADDA
UDOM IS D BOSS
adiok ano apc,Amen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Frankiss44(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
sagitariusbaby:
This is one sweet victory for my party.
I love the Maradoniac PDP

You can say that again boss grin
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by evy1(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
anigold:
Too much celebration in Uyo..

Even my Dog is so happy.
My babe be like baby any how I will give it to u...

grin grin grin grin Abeg no send am on 9 month course oo.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Kc3000: 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ponponkon:
Nyem Hem Ottila gwefu aka la aka gi ngwara shi

grin grin grin Dede nne I ga di iji ochi meruo mmadu ahu otu ehi.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Spybradd: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
I dey laugh o....the zombies are nowhere to be found..
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Truckpusher(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Picture of NgeneUkwenu's condition after the Supreme Court verdict.

grin grin cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by iretiland: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
These corrupt judges of Nigeria's supreme court have shown by their rulings on rigged elections which lead to the lost of innocent Nigerians lives, that they lack any atom of knowledge about what makes a human society. Collectively, they are a bunch of society-destroyers.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by snailspeed: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Akaujaa:
I'm not a fan of APC nor Buhari, but if truth must be told in all sincerity without any iota of sentiment, I will say that Buhari really means well for this country. During his campaign, I remember him say that being a victim of electoral fraud and injustice, he will never interfere with the Nigerian judicial system when it comes to dispensing justice. I am saying this because a normal government in power, given the Nigerian context, will muscle out opposition and never allow them to hold sway. But, so far the reverse has been the case. You may chose to interpret it your own way but I think this government should be applauded for this.

They should be applauded for manipulating the tribunals and lower courts? The supreme court has just proven that Buhari is a fraud. Don't you get that? APC got kangaroo judgements from the lower courts. Buhari is indeed interfering with the judiciary. He deserves to be impeached not applauded!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by sweetkevisco(m): 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Akaujaa:
I'm not a fan of APC nor Buhari, but if truth must be told in all sincerity without any iota of sentiment, I will say that Buhari really means well for this country. During his campaign, I remember him say that being a victim of electoral fraud and injustice, he will never interfere with the Nigerian judicial system when it comes to dispensing justice. I am saying this because a normal government in power, given the Nigerian context, will muscle out opposition and never allow them to hold sway. But, so far the reverse has been the case. You may chose to interpret it your own way but I think this government should be applauded for this.

During Pdp rule,Acn(Apc) won court cases against Pdp,was Gej ever applauded?

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
The supreme court is the only arm of government that is still independent. I checked the profiles of the judges of the supreme courts. The supreme court judges cannot be intimidated by anybody or body language or popular emotions. The equality of law must be maintained at all times and that is what they are doing now....The fact is that the election tribunals and appeal courts has been compromised. Thank God for the supreme courts.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by lordizak(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Montaque:

For once? are you a stranger in Israel?
I don't do media war.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by evy1(m): 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
Akaujaa:
Imagine if the APC had won this case using the federal might, people would have rained curses on Buhari and APC, accusing them of stampeding the opposition. Now, what baffles me is that people are still cursing Buhari and APC, even though the judgement favoured their party candidate. What do people really want or do they think that the APC-led government is weak and so cannot dictate or manipulate the supreme court? I think Buhari means well for Nigeria.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue How do u expect to bribe 7 individuals..u feel this is the court of appeal. tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Frankiss44(m): 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
iretiland:
These corrupt judges of Nigeria's supreme court have shown by their rulings on rigged elections which lead to the lost of innocent Nigerians lives, that they lack any atom of knowledge about what makes a human society. Collectively, they are a bunch of society-destroyers.

So was it only in the south south and South East that lives were lost?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Eluwilussit(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
chukwudi44:
Chai!! NgeneUKWU would not sleep this night!!

The guy/babe na nuisance. Confirmed. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Kc3000: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ponponkon:
Hahaha, lekwanu he mbiara ichi anyi o.

Hahahaaa........Oti mbu mkpakara mmadu, alughara hwe!

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by fx45(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
chukwudi44:
Chai!! NgeneUKWU would not sleep this night!!
He was at the National Assembly earlier today to ask for the arrest of Goodluck Jonathan. He's the lone protester that came to disgrace himself infront of the whole world

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by nwadiuko1(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ponponkon:
Hahaha, lekwanu he mbiara ichi anyi o.
dede emecha kpoturu la adi he mchoro ta anyi mkpaa
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Frankiss44(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
egbonnla:
The supreme court is the only arm of government that is still independent. I checked the profiles of the judges of the supreme courts. The supreme court judges cannot be intimidated by anybody or body language or popular emotions. The equality of law must be maintained at all times and that is what they are doing now....The fact is that the election tribunals and appeal courts has been compromised. Thank God for the supreme courts.....

I swear down.. These are men that won't trade their rreputation and years of service for some change unlike those bastard appeal court judges that were just dancing to the tune of the imaginary body language

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by evy1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Frankiss44:

You get time to dey answer that mumu oh cheesy grin
grin grin grin I wan send 1 cartoon of handkerchief for am,cos him tears go full 50 liters.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

Yes o, I feel like taking a bottle of malt. Good news

RickRichards come and see good news
Chai! They don do wayo behind our backs. And now they want to celebrate with "a bottle of malt". You know who's watching you in 3D nah. No problem.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Imebong4real(f): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
God knows the best for akwa ibom and only the best will last long irrespective of the judgement. Let the judges join hand with GEj and redeem the image of this lovely country. Let's fetchout corruption.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Akaujaa:
Imagine if the APC had won this case using the federal might, people would have rained curses on Buhari and APC, accusing them of stampeding the opposition. Now, what baffles me is that people are still cursing Buhari and APC, even though the judgement favoured their party candidate. What do people really want or do they think that the APC-led government is weak and so cannot dictate or manipulate the supreme court? I think Buhari means well for Nigeria.
The judges at the supreme court cannot be intimidated by federal might. APC, PDP,GEJ , PMB are aware of this.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by lordizak(m): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Montaque:

For once? are you a stranger in Israel?
u have an undiscerning sense of politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) / Uche Nwosu Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.